Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-11-2010, 12:20 AM
17 years of separation

Dear Cruentos,
I must agree with LadyI. If you can read my story I posted today and tell me what you think. I sense you will meet your true ts soon, as noted in the post above, the thought of being with someone else is repulsive. I entered many relationships and they were so dissatisfying that I am not going to enter any more. Blessing.
Old 21-11-2010, 01:14 AM
Deactivated Account

Its funny because take away the "supernatural" powers you'll have my SM and I. I had to forcefullly tear myself away from him because I feel like I cant be who I can potentially be with him because he does absolutely nothing for my self esteem....our relationship is based on manipulation and lies...the heart is only but so strong to overcome the past ya know... I felt all the emotions your TF felt, its on a soul level, you feel like youve lost your soul really when someone who is that close to you treats you like that...welp thats my spiel....i hope your twin flame is finding herself again.
Old 21-11-2010, 09:53 AM
LadyImpreza1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camilla
Its funny because take away the "supernatural" powers you'll have my SM and I. I had to forcefullly tear myself away from him because I feel like I cant be who I can potentially be with him because he does absolutely nothing for my self esteem....our relationship is based on manipulation and lies...the heart is only but so strong to overcome the past ya know... I felt all the emotions your TF felt, its on a soul level, you feel like youve lost your soul really when someone who is that close to you treats you like that...welp thats my spiel....i hope your twin flame is finding herself again.

I experienced all that with a "near twin." The whole thing about damaged self-esteem,manipulation and lies resonated so strongly with me. Even without being in contact with my twin on a conventional level, I know there won't be any of that with him. No game playing. No manipulation. Just LOVE.
Old 21-11-2010, 02:08 PM
Master
Your 'twin' is not separate from you, but you're own reflection of your soul. He/she is simply there to present to you the deepest, darkest vestiges of your own shadow self. Those parts of you that you have never acknowledged as being a part of your-self. When your so called 'twin' appears, its time to do the work peoples!!! If you keep projecting it out as being the other half's fault and not in you to reflect on and work with, then it's gonna keep coming back in some way and hitting you in the face. What you feel is the experience of your own soul...worms and all!
Old 21-11-2010, 02:36 PM
Master
Now I know your going to go pffftt...is she insane?!...but I'm challenging you to stop and think about it...even if you think 'oh pooey, no way do I have those things within me.' ....emm..ahh...yes you do...like it or not! Until you are willing to see them in yourself...until you accept that your soul completion (so-called twin) is giving you opportunity to revise and finalise...until then...you will keep subconsciously pushing away your 'twin'.
When you are ready to accept the soul's final lessons...then your 'twin' will stay to the end...and no, it will not be all roses....because they will keep reflecting it back to you until you get it! [....or run away....]
Old 21-11-2010, 03:19 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSpirit
Your 'twin' is not separate from you, but you're own reflection of your soul. He/she is simply there to present to you the deepest, darkest vestiges of your own shadow self. Those parts of you that you have never acknowledged as being a part of your-self. When your so called 'twin' appears, its time to do the work peoples!!! If you keep projecting it out as being the other half's fault and not in you to reflect on and work with, then it's gonna keep coming back in some way and hitting you in the face. What you feel is the experience of your own soul...worms and all!

Intesting theory. Thanks for sharing your opinion
Old 22-11-2010, 08:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightFilledHeart
Intesting theory. Thanks for sharing your opinion

Hey, no worries...and I'm glad you see it as theory and opinion...because that's all anything is....speculation...nothing is ever proven beyond a doubt because there is nothing to be proven in the first place....welcome to your soul :)
Old 22-11-2010, 10:48 AM
LadyImpreza1111

I thought that was spot on.
Old 15-12-2010, 12:47 AM
WhiteHorse55

What if -?

You meet your twin and you are already in a committed relationship - I understand its about being together soulwise