Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 25-03-2018, 01:29 PM
Guide

What is the grey foggy realm

I've always been curious as to what this place was I saw during my NDE.

I've read others who described seeing the same thing.

It was very peaceful. I felt fine, but did not remember much about my life here.

Are there any spiritual people here who might know what this realm was that I saw?

I saw a deceased loved one, and behind them it was dark black, with a pinpoint of light far away. They went into the light at lightning speed, but I did not go. I went back.

Why is this grey, misty, foggy place I was in?
Old 25-03-2018, 03:35 PM
Experiencer

I saw such a place in my NDE, too...and wonder what that was/meant so I'm also interested in enlightened opinions on what that might have been/meant. It was like looking out into space, but instead of blackness and stars/planets it was a misty light blue/grey. I also saw a couple thin, long lines and one that was arched, and way in the distance an enormous sphere that I couldn't figure out if it was a planet or star or...???. Strange, because I'm a curious type, I didn't wonder about what those things were or meant during the NDE...I simply was observing.
Old 25-03-2018, 05:24 PM
Master

What you both describe sounds like what you see and feel immediately after death during a life between lives regression. You were with a foot over there, but you came back.

Maybe you could recall more under hypnosis.
Old 25-03-2018, 08:53 PM
Guide

Well, I read that it was somewhat like the void, where one decides if they want to go into the light or not. I guess it did seem to be something like that. Like it wasn't death, but a step into it. Because behind them, was the dark void...it was all dark black...but further back was a pinpoint of light that they went into, they went passed the void of darkness at lightning speed, they looked like a colorful comet as they went backwards, passed the void and into the light.

But I did t have a chance to,decide, I just went back....the other way.
Old 25-03-2018, 08:59 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARDAV70
I saw such a place in my NDE, too...and wonder what that was/meant so I'm also interested in enlightened opinions on what that might have been/meant. It was like looking out into space, but instead of blackness and stars/planets it was a misty light blue/grey. I also saw a couple thin, long lines and one that was arched, and way in the distance an enormous sphere that I couldn't figure out if it was a planet or star or...???. Strange, because I'm a curious type, I didn't wonder about what those things were or meant during the NDE...I simply was observing.

Maybe we were in earths aura...lol. I don't know what it was. I know that it was neat, and a prayer I had years before was answered, because when a loved one died, I ask they he be the first I see when it was my time to go...and sure enough, he was the first one there.
Old 26-03-2018, 04:19 PM
Experiencer

Yeah, Colorado, I'm where you are...not knowing/understanding what it was or meant, but knowing it was real (my perception of my state of being and sense of reality were much more heightened during the NDE). It was right after this that I knew, with great regret, that I hat to return to this life. I had no choice.

It was near the end of my NDE that I experienced that misty grey/blue, but I wonder if this was somehow sensing the (silver) thread that connects consciousness (spirit, soul) with the body that some speak of.