Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 25-12-2015, 03:05 AM
Pathfinder

The sky above us

Have you noticed the sky is different recently? It has more colours and generally looks as a waterfall of beauty in my eyes. Is it only mine impression? In my opinion that might be connected to the upcoming ascension (3D to 4D). If you have photos you may post it here.

My images are not projecting the full beauty of the sky while taking it but are a piece of what I have seen.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0458.JPG (64.1 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0459.JPG (50.1 KB, 6 views)
Old 25-12-2015, 11:25 AM
Ascender
So beautiful, sometimes here very oranges color as well before sunset
Hopefully I can take a picture when see it later and upload here
Old 25-12-2015, 03:07 PM
Deactivated Account

Beautiful pictures, thanks for sharing. Did you see the moon this morning? it was amazing!

Last night around 1 am, I looked up at the sky. It truly was beautiful.The clouds, which had a very thick and rich texture were moving at a very fast pace. The moon was peaking. It was mesmerizing.

I haven't read up on an ascending event, Ill have to research that.

Not the best pic, but I am sure you can grasp the idea..
Old 25-12-2015, 05:49 PM
Master
I sometimes think like that, too -- you have to catch the sky in those moments -- I have some sky pics that would knock your socks off...I had a real good run on taking awesome sky pics a few years back. Those are all beautiful pics of the sky, everyone, thanks.

Old 25-12-2015, 06:28 PM
Pathfinder

@Silver

You should show them here- for sure!
Old 25-12-2015, 08:14 PM
Master

Beautiful pictures, dear Jacqueline. Thank you for sharing them with us.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 25-12-2015, 08:17 PM
Master

Jacqueline: I don't think the sky is getting more beautiful and magical. It was ever so. And ever will be so.

As the Light is kindled within us, our eyes and hearts are opened to the overwhelming beauty and wonder of this world, beauty and wonder that, for the most part, we have been blind to before.

Old 25-12-2015, 08:44 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion

As the Light is kindled within us, our eyes and hearts are opened to the overwhelming beauty and wonder of this world, beauty and wonder that, for the most part, we have been blind to before.

To be honest that resonates with me. I just started to truly appreciate the magic of the Earth. My heart unlocked to the real beauty so my eyes can see now. Even walking down the street I look at frowned eyebrows on people's faces and think- how can you be so frowned when that much of creation's beauty surrounds you? I start to HEAR the birds singing, I can SEE the clouds and the trees talking to us, the pulse of the Mother Earth. It is all there, sadly we just do not notice...

It's just...the beauty of Nature makes me feel love and I want to share it here- for example with photos!
Old 25-12-2015, 10:19 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueline
To be honest that resonates with me. I just started to truly appreciate the magic of the Earth. My heart unlocked to the real beauty so my eyes can see now. Even walking down the street I look at frowned eyebrows on people's faces and think- how can you be so frowned when that much of creation's beauty surrounds you? I start to HEAR the birds singing, I can SEE the clouds and the trees talking to us, the pulse of the Mother Earth. It is all there, sadly we just do not notice...

It's just...the beauty of Nature makes me feel love and I want to share it here- for example with photos!

Wonderful!!!