Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 17-08-2019, 08:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
If you remove all of the bacteria in a person,
would the person exist?

The answer is "NO".

We are in a symbiotic relationship with bacteria, viruses and possibly a few other things.
And then there's flesh eating bacteria ...

https://www.medicinenet.com/necrotiz...is/article.htm

THIMK before GLIB-SPEAK, John, THIMK!
Old 17-08-2019, 10:13 PM
Master

Quote:
Being we have more bacteria cells then Human cells, maybe we are 'bacteria'.

Scientist are trying to count how many virus cells we have in our body. There is the speculation our bodies may
contain more virus cells then bacteria cells. Our human cells, quantitatively, speaking may come in third place.

So are we a virus?

And if we go to Heaven, what about the bacteria and viruses that help make up who we are?
We are not the Earthly body or any part of the construction of it.

We are invisible spiritual Soul'self & it is only us, the invisible which can reside in the Heavens.

The rest of it remains here.

& we are not even the spiritual body, it is only an emanation which is constructed from spiritual matter. And the quality of the appearance of the spiritual emanation, is subject to the quality of the invisible Soul'self.

So if you remove all of the bacteria, cells etc, the Earth body is no more, yet, the person still "does" exist.
The person still exists & stands in the exact same location on Earth. as an exact replica, of the now deconstructed Earthly physical flesh body.
the person STILL stands in spiritual form, & of which is emanated out from the Invisible Soul'self.

& once more I will reinterate. that we are not, in any way, the non sentient, non intelligent, non aware, Earthly physical body.
The Earthly physical body only appears to be sentient & aware.
Old 17-08-2019, 11:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
And then there's flesh eating bacteria ...

https://www.medicinenet.com/necrotiz...is/article.htm

THIMK before GLIB-SPEAK, John, THIMK!

I hope you do not think mrsa is the bacteria in your stomach, intestines, etc..

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 17-08-2019, 11:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
We are not the Earthly body or any part of the construction of it.

We are invisible spiritual Soul'self & it is only us, the invisible which can reside in the Heavens.

The rest of it remains here.

& we are not even the spiritual body, it is only an emanation which is constructed from spiritual matter. And the quality of the appearance of the spiritual emanation, is subject to the quality of the invisible Soul'self.

So if you remove all of the bacteria, cells etc, the Earth body is no more, yet, the person still "does" exist.
The person still exists & stands in the exact same location on Earth. as an exact replica, of the now deconstructed Earthly physical flesh body.
the person STILL stands in spiritual form, & of which is emanated out from the Invisible Soul'self.

& once more I will reinterate. that we are not, in any way, the non sentient, non intelligent, non aware, Earthly physical body.
The Earthly physical body only appears to be sentient & aware.

Some claim we can also be in Hell.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 17-08-2019, 11:47 PM
Master
Quote:
I hope you do not think mrsa is the bacteria in your stomach, intestines, etc..
No - I was just extrapolating your speculation "Being we have more bacteria cells then Human cells, maybe we are 'bacteria'." etc. Maybe you meant something like maybe we are 'symbiotic' (as opposed to 'parasitic') bacteria. Either way, I find your speculations 'glib' to the point of doing a disservice to the conversation.
Old 18-08-2019, 12:07 AM
Master
Close...... .................................................. ...

If a 'gold' ring is 10K gold, is it a gold ring?
I would say 'No' because 10/24 is less then half. If there is only one
other element, then that element is the predominant part of the ring
and the ring should be named after that element.

Now, human beings....................
We are a host to a plethora of other life forms. For example, we host billions of bacteria life forms. There are more bacteria life forms in a
human being then there are human cells. Hard to believe.

But then we host a lot of other life forms..........
such as viruses, mold, fungus, etc...

We are a 'Universe' to a whole array of life forms.................
that we do not know and ...... they do not know us.

Maybe that is how relationships work...... like us and God.

Old 18-08-2019, 02:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Really? That is interesting.

All that is coming from my words is "what the hell am I doing on this site?" I understand that I am better than this, yet I also understand that admitting to it shows arrogance.

So, call that what you will.
What I know from experiences with Aspies is that they need a person or a place to vent their frustrations out and also to share their brilliance.

Let’s face it - Aspies in general have a higher IQ than the average population, so we are all better off having Aspies around to stimulate conversations.

As long as everybody knows about Asperger’s – nobody is offended.

There is that childlike innocence and brutal honesty in it too, which is also very refreshing.

Old 18-08-2019, 02:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Big John....you've got me thinking there....

Maybe they do...maybe they have their own "zone" out there. Maybe all that has been created is a fragment of the Divine?

I just hope I don't go to where they are

oh, I like the “their own zone.” (It reminds me of a kiddo story.)

When a hawk stole my son’s bunny from the yard, he was eight, he was devastated. He created a bunny heaven. Where bunnies were surrounded with love and treats. The bunnies had lovely warm bunny houses. No hawks allowed. (From the mouths of babes.)
Old 18-08-2019, 03:49 AM
Master

Quote:
Some claim we can also be in Hell.
Oh my, John, how does this relate to my reply to you, once again you have deflected the meaning within my reply to you, why do you do that.
Old 19-08-2019, 12:13 AM
Master
Do Insects Go To Heaven?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentient
What I know from experiences with Aspies is that they need a person or a place to vent their frustrations out and also to share their brilliance.

Let’s face it - Aspies in general have a higher IQ than the average population, so we are all better off having Aspies around to stimulate conversations.

As long as everybody knows about Asperger’s – nobody is offended.

There is that childlike innocence and brutal honesty in it too, which is also very refreshing.

Thank you for saying that.

I am very glad I have been given this space to do so, however most people either don't understand or forget that I have Asperger's Disorder and treat me just like another neurotypical.

Whenever I politely remind them, it is like "stop giving yourself labels - there is nothing special or different about you" and I have discovered that the concept of "label" is the biggest "label" out there and those who believe that I can just stop having Asperger's Disorder because it is just another "label" obviously require an education in the presentation and symptoms of the affliction.

Yes, of course I expect to be treated with this in mind, but only those who are qualified to do so ever really can....only those who have received special training, because the rest of the neurotypical set will believe I am only "attention seeking" or "being a cry baby" or a "drama queen" and judge me according to those labels, and I have repeatedly seen how others continually do things they tell me NOT to do, which can be particularly confusing for an Aspie.

Humans have an idea, a label of "heaven" and "hell". Would a person who has never heard of such places go there? Would an Atheist who doesn't even believe they exist go there?

Who knows how an insect or a tree or an animal "thinks" and even IF they do?
Maybe there is a benefit to not thinking and just being...any Spiritual Teacher will tell you that. Maybe humans are on the lower end of the evolutionary scale because of our large brain, which has only served to hinder our evolution albeit very comfortably.

Maybe in the brain of a cockroach, it goes to "cockroach heaven" but what human can ever know of it? All I know is that if there is an afterlife for cockroaches, I have sent many there... although it is said that the humble roach is the only thing which can actually live without its head for a few days and survive a nuclear blast at ground zero...not the sort of thing I would like in MY "heaven" and I often wish that Noah was a bit less stupid when it came to taking things aboard the Ark...yes, Mr and Mrs Fly...on you go...

Humans have a knack for speculating about the absurd...to ask questions which have no answers simply for the satisfaction of asking them. Not everything has a cut and dried answer and I would be asking if such a thing as "heaven" even exists before wanting to know who and what goes there...I mean, I am open to the possibility of pretty much anything, until I find my own answers and explanations which satisfy any need for asking the question anymore...even "Who am I?" gets "Who is asking?" so I pretty much shelved that whole approach ages ago.

I believe in my own understanding of of a "God", which is conducive to where I am right now on my own Spiritual path and it is pointless for others to say "God is inside you and nowhere else...nowhere outside of yourself" when I am still totally blown away by the complexity of the universe and its systems and the beautiful intelligence behind it all....which is obviously not "me" but something much greater than anything I could ever possibly comprehend... something which can never be answered by just asking "Who am I?"

For fleas to go to heaven, dogs must also go to heaven...for spiders to go to heaven, flying insects must also go to heaven...but oh wait, spiders are not insects, so are we talking about spiders here too? For bees to go to heaven, flowers must also to to heaven...or else what they gonna DO there? Just listen to the angels playing their harps for eternity? No thanks!

So, this is the long winded way of basically saying "I don't know and I don't care that I don't know".

Thank you for reading.