Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 19-01-2020, 09:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lyzth
How can one avoid trickness of the mind and the ego?
How to find a withdrawal from the constant thinking?
You're doing it every day, when you sleep.

Quote:
I know acceptance of everything can help to avoid health problems - easier said than done - but what I really mean is how to detach from the mistakes our minds create to ourselves?
Mind is like an illusion producer, do not you think? Or am I wrong?
Thank you.

I find it helpful to not think of the 'mind' as an actual entity, cause it really isn't. What we call mind is a useful concept that allows us to communicate and share. Mind is but a continuous collection of verbs. Same way, I reject a *real* independent existence of ''ego'', ''false ego'' and other concepts used in spiritual and psychological discourse. They do not describe what is going on. There are external stimuli and our brain responds to them with thought, and we memorize things and develop 'identities' we may call 'mind', 'ego' and so forth. Some are just useful for communication, but take that away [let a boy grow up among the wolves...] and it becomes meaningless!!

We keep all these funny concepts alive through communication, and we may get lost in the maze, but they have no meaningful existence by themselves.
Old 20-01-2020, 09:32 AM
Master
Quote:
"ive spent the last 2 years advising on mental health forums so ive seen it all before."
One-light, I would like to know your advice.
Thank you.

Can I just ask how is your general health - fitness wise and mental strength at the moment ? I take it you're on some kind of medication, most people are... You don't have to answer the meds bit - how long as the issue been a problem for? I take it its voices/faces as was in my case several years ago - and yes I was on medication, not anymore, nearly 3 years clear now.....

That's all I need to ask then I'll get cracking on preparing text for tomorrow which might be by PM...

Feels so good to come out into the light from dark places - sometimes we just need a helping hand to find it though...
Old 20-01-2020, 10:47 AM
Guide

Thank you Altair.
One-light - I think I am in good health, I am lately training detachment from excessive thinking, trying to understand myself and others, avoiding judgement of my spiritual experiences (if I can call them so).
I do not use any medication, although I was taking antidepressive pills four years ago during a whole year. Now I am trying natural therapies.
I do not hear voices, at least not always. Sometimes I think I am mentored by spiritual guides, if I can say so. I admit I have heard advices through voices when in meditation, but it does not happen all the time. I do not fear it anyway. The core doubt I feel is about the possibility of multidimensional living at the same time. I do not know whether this possibility is produced by my mind or whether it is a type of awakening of my soul. Anyway, I do not feel sick about it. I just feel a bit lost. Have you had the feeling of being recently dead and alive at the same time for, as to say, some decades? My mind say it is not possible, and my feelings say it is true, and it echoes in such way. I am sorry, it is tricky. Thanks.
Old 20-01-2020, 02:32 PM
Master
That's good information thanks... I'll post my 'after talks' letter on here so all can see it, it might help others. Its a letter I give out after my talks on power of the mind and physical well being - based on physical and mind strength - just might just be something on there for you and other people here.

Then we'll give it a day or so, see if any others are interested in taking part in helping your situation now you've given more information, people here might want to say something on it, if not we'll PM, if no one else comes forward re with hearing/seeing /voices/faces issues, then if you need help regarding removing any voices/faces just let me know and we'll PM, if it is a problem that is. First we can see if anyone else has got anything to say, needing help or giving advice.
Old 20-01-2020, 02:34 PM
Master
Heal yourself with positive energy (my research) - here's information to improve well being.

In a few steps you can bring strength into your body. Feel better over coming days/weeks, using your thoughts and actions to change the flow of energy to your body to avoid stress.

My name is Steve, I'm 66 years old, exercise regular, keep my mind strong and i've not seen a doctor for 2 years now.

For better health, we should all allow time for at least one hour per week in nature - and when walking amongst the trees which are high in energy, be sure to keep the mind clear, by being aware that you are walking and not thinking of day to day issues - take time to admire birds, and children playing.

I recommend lowering alcohol weekly, you won't need as much as you get stronger, then consider more exercise, to help your 'system' - mind'body'spirit that is all 100% energy. Then look at lowering medication as I did, with the help of your doctors advice on this.

Everyone has an aura, and it is our defence shield against energy hitting the planet, it is connected to your 7 energy chakras. There is a natural healing force within you - it is your most powerful weapon against disease. Your body is a miracle of nature and has an extraordinary talent to heal itself.

We should all take time to come out of the fast lane of life, and should all learn to rest 10-15 mins a day to rest the mind and refresh the protective aura - then after the rest, open/focus your mind, raise eyebrows, and say to yourself, ok system rebooted lets get on with it.

Imagine changing a negative reporting news channel to your favourite comedy show, and feeling yourself relax and feel better with that change. Your day can move in a new direction that will help you invite positive energy into your life, and then feel stronger and more in control.

So take time daily as in meditation, just relax and clear the mind of 'mental chatter' - I recommend resting in the bedroom, on the bed or in a chair, remove phone completely out of the way. You can listen to music on CD but not radio, to avoid news and DJ blather - close eyes, breath nice and slowly and deeply - Imagine a gentle waterfall of pure water falling on you, cleansing your mind and body.

And at night when when unable to sleep, imagine drifting down a river in a small boat, eating your favorite food over and over eg apple pie and custard, or a nice big 'zero calorie' chocolate cake.

Get 2 magazines opened up with actor/singer smiling faces on show, and put them on show in 2 choice rooms - and I would like you start each day with a phrase 'today is going to be a better day'...

Make time to sit in a comfortable position during the day, when having a break for refreshments - and become aware of your breath. Breathe nice and easy - just pay attention to the flow – in and out, in and out - no judging it, no changing it - just noticing. This is like 'being in the moment' to take away some of the never ending 'mental chatter' from interfering for the next few minutes.

Take your hands (palms together) in front of you and rub them together quickly for 15-20 seconds, let them become warm from the friction and feel that warmth. Smile as you are rubbing your hands together, and take this time to enable you to switch your mood in a few seconds.

See if you can move that energy to any part of your body you may feel some stress or illness in. Keep it there knowing you are sending it love and positive 'healing energy'. If you feel like you are losing touch with feeling the energy, rub your hands together again - picture it as a white light. There is no judgment and no way to do this incorrectly, and think of high vibrational words eg love and light.

Viruses can change shape and hide - science has proved cells can make decisions, so wouldn't it be useful if our defence cells can tell what we're thinking, no one can prove they can't - when 'deeply relaxed'' use ‘Power of the Mind’ - 'think' it's here and press on the problem area, to show where the virus is hiding.

To conclude, bring in positive energy, raise energy vibrations, feel better and much stronger... Kind regards, Steve 2019
Old 20-01-2020, 03:22 PM
Guide

Dear Steve, one-light

Your statement shows how blessed you are and became.
I have not much to say but thank you so much for these advices of wisdom and peace. I do hope/wish to follow them even a little bit, as much as possible, for improving my journey. For sure this is more valuable than any medicine. Thank you.
Old 20-01-2020, 03:51 PM
Master
Such a lovely reply lyzth - thank you so much, it makes it all so worthwhile to get a reply like this, thank you again... Good luck, be strong on your journey in life my friend....

My talks around my local town are free - its God's work and knowledge given to me by Jesus after some very unusual circumstances. I recommend printing the after talks letter on a A4 sheet of paper for easy on the eyes and mind reading... ive just remembered to say everyone, if it prints off with yellow background from the website, put it into notepad first.
Old 21-01-2020, 07:40 AM
Newbie ;)

very interesting discussions
Old 23-01-2020, 02:23 AM
Master

So I came upon something, something my tai chi teacher probably would call getting out of your own way. You simply pray for someone else or a cause you care for. Maybe you send healing to someone who is sick, love to someone who feels lonely or peace to a place that is in upheaval. This gets you out of your own head... and the staggering data of benefits are just amazing
Old 24-01-2020, 08:30 AM
Guide

Thank you, Melahin.