Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 10-01-2020, 04:39 PM
Newbie ;)

Thumbs up Hyperthyroidism and Hashimotos

My daughter suffers a lot of pain having both of the above conditions. She has had numerous tests and treatments and nothing has worked apart from taking multiple tablets to keep things under 'control'. She has pain, continuously. Are there any crystals or gemstones out there that can help, anyone?

I did see in a dubious looking shop that Sodalite was useful in connection with the thyroid, don't know if this is true or not. Btw, she is also a type 1 diabetic.

Thank you to anyone who may be able to help.
Old 10-01-2020, 10:30 PM
Administrator
My friend's relative has this condition she uses Moonstone rock crystal. she says it has helped her.

Namaste
Old 11-01-2020, 06:15 AM
Experiencer

I've recovered from Hashimotos so I'm familiar with the issues. Though for that healing process I used energy healing rather than crystals. In general I think it is better to treat the system rather than the symptom. And I am thinking about what would help in your case. The thyroid is 5th chakra and diabetes is 3rd chakra. So where I would focus is 4th or heart chakra. Something green.

Fuchsite jumped out at me so you could look into that and see if it feels right. Hope it helps and wish you good luck.
Old 11-01-2020, 10:28 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you so much for your replies Winter light and Native Spirit. I did not know or even realise that one could recover from Hashimotos. Please explain Winter Light.... energy healing?? I will look into Fuchsite too. I will get my daughter some moonstone rock too. Thanks again, that's really helpful.
Old 11-01-2020, 11:01 PM
Experiencer

Hello Spadger. There are lots of energy healing modalities out there to try. I have used Reiki, Polarity, flower essences, homeopathy. I used mostly EFT and Tong Ren for the Hashimotos.

I also found an endocrinologist who I could work with to get prescription during the process. I had to research and drive the healing plan myself because the doctors consider all of the energy healing to be placebo. And they don't have much interest in nutrition either. The sad thing was that they said my levels were normal even though I had a goiter, headaches, hair falling out, depression, etc. And his plan would be to just wait until my thyroid failed and then put me on medication for the rest of my life.

I'm no longer on any medication and have no symptoms. So it's possible to get there. Hang in there and be relentless.
Old 12-01-2020, 08:52 AM
Newbie ;)

That is so interesting Winter Light. I can sympathise regarding the 'treatment' received by so called doctors. What my poor daughter has been through is indescribable. She has had to literally fight to be seen let alone treated. No doubt you have heard the phrase regarding tests 'within the normal range', and of course the 'wait and see' diagnosis. I will pass your very valuable information on. Thank you so much for your advice.
Old 09-02-2020, 01:55 PM
Master
interesting I should come onto this thread, just put my computer back off sleep and mouse is hovering and highlighting your first message initial words... also interesting winter light mentions 'system' - I use this word as in mind/body and spirit all the time.

We are all energy beings, that means we are all made of energy 100% and I believe everything physical can be rectified to some degree if not completely.

You can use energy healing yourself 'as in your daughter' - she can imagine healing light entering her body, using 'the power of her mind' - 'when totally relaxed' as in meditation - imagine healing light/energy healing the part that's troublesome - also imagine after that healing session daily several times, a waterfall of pure cleansing water gently falling on her, cleansing her mind body and aura.

Hope this helps.

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 24-02-2020, 08:44 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spadger
That is so interesting Winter Light. I can sympathise regarding the 'treatment' received by so called doctors. What my poor daughter has been through is indescribable. She has had to literally fight to be seen let alone treated. No doubt you have heard the phrase regarding tests 'within the normal range', and of course the 'wait and see' diagnosis. I will pass your very valuable information on. Thank you so much for your advice.
Hi Spadger,
I don’t know if this has been resolved or not but if not go to a pharmacist you trust and like and ask her for the names of endocrinologists who prescribe a medication called Cytomel. It’s a form of T3 that is given in addition to T4 that is normally prescribed. A lot of people don’t absorb enough T4 and need the T3 but few doctors are competent enough to know about it. Armour which is natural, a medication made out of pig thyroid also contains it ( our thyroids naturally do) and she may feel better on that. The only problem with it is that the doses can’t be separated and played with up and down if that makes sense.

But at least if she can’t get Cytomel she can try Armour. Then once she is on track it takes about a year for the body to heal. Usually when people get Hashimoto’s which is an autoimmune condition of the thyroid they get other autoimmune conditions along with it like Lupus, Rheumatoid Arthritis etc and that causes joint pain and inflammation. It sounds like that may be going on. I hope this helps. I spent years researching and figuring this stuff out. The pharmacist is your friend!
Old 06-03-2020, 09:23 PM
Pathfinder

Celery juice & frozen wild blueberries are potent antivirals

Celery juice and frozen wild blueberries. Have your daughter take those. And until she recovers, don't let her touch eggs, gluten, corn and dairy, because they will feed the virus that is probably behind the problem. Also, try to consult a doctor about the efficacy of these foods. Let me know how she goes