Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 22-07-2020, 07:52 PM
Deactivated Account

I kinda feel that for some reason it was my lot to bear all the generational trauma and abuse and burdens, to clear them... I don't know why. It could just be me placating myself, feeling like my pain has some purpose. It may well have no purpose and I was just unlucky, lol.

These days my defences are pretty good. To be honest I still haven't properly set up a protective grid round my house since moving. I think I suffered more because of that but I also learned a lot. I'm hoping to finally sort it out. I splurged on a huge Mexican obsidian crystal, a point about 7 inches tall and four inches across, a large beauty. I have a lot of obsidian, it's one of the stones the Mayans on my Mexican side would use a lot. Somehow we connected. It's protective and grounding but it's also a shamanic stone (as most grounding stones are, I've found, after all they connect you with the earth which is the shaman's realm) and thus also teaches you to see what you're doing wrong in life to cause negative energies to get through and stick to you, and teaches you how to develop its protective properties within yourself. That's what I got originally from hematite which with it's high iron content is the number one protective/grounding stone.

But as I was gonna say before I got carried away, I yet to have any crystals to complete the grid, lol. It's just that one at the centre of my altar for now. It does its job efficiently regardless, it packs a lot of power with its size and my apartment is small. But I do need to complete the grid.

I'm glad you're feeling better and no problem, it's always good to share with people who experience similar things. However, I certainly believe you're projecting on the love part
Old 21-09-2020, 08:18 PM
Knower
I feel compelled to leave this here as both a lesson but also maybe someone who loves giving justice and revenge to people who truly deserve it.

Finally found out I am being constantly cursed away from my Twin Flame by a man I met a year ago.

https://docdro.id/3iFSIqQ

https://docdro.id/xapi2uO

Thanks again to everyone. His constant attacks never seem to stop so I have to resort to airing laundry. Unfortunately. Karmic reasons. Goes by the handle Unix.
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and… bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant.- Doctor Who ; Vincent and the Doctor