Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Natural Remedies

Old 18-02-2019, 09:26 PM
Pathfinder

Impossible lethargy

Hi so I've actually always dealt with a lack of energy. I remember even in my teen years I'd find myself too tired to complete certain tasks most other kids would do. It got worse when I was in my mid twenties, if I didn't get up to brush my teeth two hours before I'd normally go to sleep, I'd be too tired to get up and do it. Now that I'm 29, I'm having to virtually completely stop drinking alcohol and forget about medical cannabis. I just started drinking green tea, taking kelp supplements for iodine, honey, and making vegetable/fruit smoothies but haven't really noticed any effect. I do plan to include other things as I can afford them which brings me to asking you, what would you recommend for someone with such a lack of energy? I'd also like to ask, why would I be experiencing this at such a young age? I see older people going through a complete work day plus chores while I'm not even getting in my daily routine.
Old 22-02-2019, 12:02 AM
Super Moderator
Hi Mooncat the Blue, have you been to the doctor at all, for blood testing? You might be deficient in something or have some other imbalance,and that situation might be fixable.
Old 23-02-2019, 02:57 AM
Pathfinder

No, I am planning on scheduling an appointment though. Going to get it scheduled next week.
Old 23-02-2019, 04:12 AM
janielee

A blood test is a good idea. Maybe keep connected with us, after you have spoken to the doctor?

Namaste.
Old 23-02-2019, 09:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooncat the Blue
Hi so I've actually always dealt with a lack of energy. I remember even in my teen years I'd find myself too tired to complete certain tasks most other kids would do. It got worse when I was in my mid twenties, if I didn't get up to brush my teeth two hours before I'd normally go to sleep, I'd be too tired to get up and do it. Now that I'm 29, I'm having to virtually completely stop drinking alcohol and forget about medical cannabis. I just started drinking green tea, taking kelp supplements for iodine, honey, and making vegetable/fruit smoothies but haven't really noticed any effect. I do plan to include other things as I can afford them which brings me to asking you, what would you recommend for someone with such a lack of energy? I'd also like to ask, why would I be experiencing this at such a young age? I see older people going through a complete work day plus chores while I'm not even getting in my daily routine.

Since you mentioned diet, Ill just say, you could go online and use 'cronometer' and enter everything you eat just to see if you are getting sufficient nutrients.
Old 25-02-2019, 02:01 PM
Pathfinder
I am curious to hear what your bloodtest revealed!
Old 02-03-2019, 12:34 AM
ant

Hi Mooncat,

I'd recommend 'intermittent fasting',along with a high fat intake ie:keto diet.

Also try 'Shatavari' aka Aparagus root powder,along with hemp seed oil.
Old 18-03-2019, 03:39 AM
Master
Flower essence remedies for tiredness.....

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 17-04-2019, 09:36 PM
Pathfinder

Hey update here, finally got an appointment with my doctor and he just prescribed sleep meds I have however been taking a lot of herbal stuff recently like St. Johns Wort, Milky oat tops, linden leaf and flower, passion flower and skull cap aerials, hawthorn berry, and green and jasmine tea. It kind of feels like it's bringing my body back to homeostasis because many problems including getting back to a regular sleep cycle take a lot less time then before. Currently looking into Bach flower remedy.
Old 17-04-2019, 10:39 PM
Master
Yep....you need blood work!

A full CBC (complete blood count) for starters!
A full hormone panel would be a good idea too and check adrenal function

If your one of those young men with naturally low testosterone that would account for it as would adrenal problems.

Someone as young as you should not have such a lack of energy short of some organic problem!

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!