Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22-05-2019, 03:07 PM
Newbie ;)

First Astral Projection - Tutors???

Hi All,

Just a bit about me - I'm on a new spiritual journey after being "asleep" for a couple decades. I've recently gotten into crystal energy and was amazed by the vibes I began to sense. This lead me to astral projection.

I've purchased 4 different books and I'm currently reading the first one by Erin Pavlina. It's a great read so far and I'm about halfway through the book. I'm so excited to try astral projection but I've failed twice so far. The first time I actually felt what I think has been described as the "electricity" phase where my body was tingling but I feel like I can't move and then I just physically wake up. I ultimately end up just falling asleep then waking up in the morning like dang! I can't even remember if I had a dream...

I'm in this for the long haul and I understand that the process of learning may take a good while. I'm just hoping for any tips, experiences or advice in general anyone can provide is helpful. Thanks everyone! - Lapis!!!