Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 01-08-2019, 12:36 PM
Master

Hello,

Unconditional love is the true substance and essence of all Reality, but in the physical it is veiled by a conditional ignorance which alters the appearance, reception, and utilization of it.

This is why 'love' has so many forms of expression and meanings for human beings. We receive and distribute it in various ways according to our instrumental reception, cognition, consciousness, etc., which not only varies from being to being, but even in a single day changes and fluctuates even within ourselves as individuals.

~ J

Old 03-08-2019, 06:15 AM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jyotir

Hello,

Unconditional love is the true substance and essence of all Reality, but in the physical it is veiled by a conditional ignorance which alters the appearance, reception, and utilization of it.

This is why 'love' has so many forms of expression and meanings for human beings. We receive and distribute it in various ways according to our instrumental reception, cognition, consciousness, etc., which not only varies from being to being, but even in a single day changes and fluctuates even within ourselves as individuals.

~ J

Would you agree it is the real POWER at the root of all Life?
Old 03-08-2019, 01:59 PM
Master

Hi ImthatIm,
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
Yes, that is why this was stated:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jyotir
Unconditional love is the true substance and essence of all Reality.

~ J
Old 03-08-2019, 11:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
Aye to that, ImthatIm, but having contemplated and been deeply impressed by the antics of the (unadulterated ) young of all species in light of Jesus; pro-claim-ation "Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven", I have personally added 'Joy' to 'Love' as being descriptive of the essence-ial nature (and hence POWER) of Life Itself.

From my treatise, which builds on and elaborates the implications of this:
"It has ... struck me that developments in the field of modern computer systems may provide us with an even more illustrative model for the universally creative, feedback-loop based interfusion of The Essence of Creativity and the Life of every individual and amalgamated aspect of Its expression. To explore this proposition, imagine if you will that the main aim or goal of said Essence’s ‘program’ – the primary motive (i.e. desire) ensconced in its ‘source code’ – is to maximally express and thereby experience Love and Joy, to Joyfully express and experience Love and Lovingly express and experience Joy to the greatest possible degree in every possible way, or something like that."
Old 03-08-2019, 11:40 PM
Master
On second thought, I thought it might add 'weight' to my above statement if I quoted the paragraph following that one.
Next, to picture the activity of the Living Entity of our Creation, imagine a universe-sized network made up of an infinite array of banks upon banks of computers matrixially web-strung together by way of both parallel and series connections, all simultaneously, individually and together, multi-processing the above referenced Love and Joy ‘program’, with each processor and every amalgamation thereof functionally outputting the ‘solution’ it ‘calculates’ will most probably yield the greatest possible Love and Joy ‘result’ in its case (as far as it can prognostically project, that is), which ‘solution’ then operationally functions as input in relation of any and all associated processors to whatever extent they ‘calculate’ it to be relevant to their own Love and Joy process, such that said output-n-input data-packet sequences co-actively ripple and reverberate around the network, sparking Love and Joy focused perceptions and decisions (i.e., experiences and expressions) which conjointly determine what takes place here, there and everywhere in ‘the body’ of said Entity* over the course of time.
[Footnote*: “In him we live, and move, and have our being” (Acts 17:28) is how this was articulated by one who conceptualized said Entity as being the (male) ‘Son’ of The Spirit of the universal (male) ‘Father’ of Being, two millennia ago.]