Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 17-07-2019, 09:56 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Dear friends.

What is 'real' and what is 'truth' has been the subject of my contemplations of late.

If we are not already living within the "Matrix", technology has advanced to such an extent, that humanity soon WILL be.

We just have to look at the phenomena called "deepfakes" and the level at which Virtual Reality can copy what we perceive as "reality" to such an extent, that it is completely indistinguishable from the 'real thing'.

Through computer applications, we can make people say things they never did..or even create realistic images of people who simply do not exist...heck, even the Mona Lisa is talking now.

Those who spend a lot of time playing these video games will tell you that the created "fantasy world" is more 'real' than the world around them, as soon as they take off their headgear.

With the push towards everybody "living in cyberspace", is there an agenda to have everybody become totally oblivious to any world or reality which exists outside of it?

One just has to watch Elon Musk interviews to understand the way the world is heading...while the more 'traditional' folk will take up residence in the countryside, live off-grid and not have any mobile devices or computers, just so they can exist in a 'natural environment' and not an 'artificial environment'...until whatever government is in charge will make it illegal to do so, of course.

Then, it will not matter about what is going on with 'mother earth'...global corporations will get to do what they like, because the "outside world" will simply cease to exist as a reality, for those who have integrated their consciousness into the "augmented reality" which has now become the "new real" with all of the convincing 'fakery' which goes along with it...and it is so easy to manipulate minds under these circumstances.

There is a reason why so many people are "waking up", it is because they don't want their brains to be stuck in a machine for the rest of their lives...they don't want to walk around with their head in a "cyber cloud" without having any Earth to plant their feet on anymore.

It is all an illusion within an illusion...which only goes to illustrate the whole illusory nature of existence in the first place...whereby the ONLY thing that will remain "true", is the personal truth we can find deep within our own hearts, because everything ELSE will become a lie.

Thanks for reading.

Shivani Devi, thanks for posting, as always. This hit the nail on the head.
George Orwell springs to mind.

What’s happening now is a shame and a sham,...so full of lies and half-truths my head spins. :(

However, I do see there are plenty of young folk who get it, thus my hope for a better future.
Old 17-07-2019, 12:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
And you and I differ slightly and understand each other often...as we have for yrs on other forums. ..just to let people know...
I do not believe there was any 'fall'...and no garden...
However, Man drifted SO far away from God, Heaven, his Home and Origin ...he forgot how to
get Home caught in the Dream/Illusion/Maya/ 3rd Dimension/ the Matrix and all it's trappings.

What was early Man to do? Blame, but, of course.

Make up some story...when it was he himself that made the blunder.
Masters came over and over leaving breadcrumbs to the way back Home.
The Doors to Heaven always available to him.

No sin...how could there be...There Is Only The Divine One.

So many made up stories...they are in our collective psyche, for Pete's sake...so no one will believe me

or the many many others that say what I'm saying.
Sorry...some will, LOL!!

Well said. There are indeed some who know what you are saying is true.
Old 18-07-2019, 12:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne
Shivani Devi, thanks for posting, as always. This hit the nail on the head.
George Orwell springs to mind.

What’s happening now is a shame and a sham,...so full of lies and half-truths my head spins. :(

However, I do see there are plenty of young folk who get it, thus my hope for a better future.
You are very welcome.

I don't know how much of my tongue is going to be placed in my cheek for this post..

It is said, by a few that we all actually died in either 2012 or 2015 (they can't make up their minds) and our collective consciousness was moved to a parallel dimension....they say that CERN did it.

Now, I have to say that this is quite far fetched...but it does go to explain why there are so many glitches in the matrix now on a regular basis and why food tastes different, why stars have changed their position in the sky over the past few years, why we are having so much wild weather...there is something going on that I can't seem to put my finger on... reminding me of an old FGFC820 song...I must be getting old...maybe this is a sign that is happening...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vm65bzQKa5A

......and whatever DID happen to my love of cybergoth and steampunk? It must have been a phase.
Old 18-07-2019, 01:19 AM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy soul
The question, who am I? is a very important spiritual inquiry.

The following is my view of what we ARE.

Our divine identity and nature are absolute, eternal, and changeless.

Our bodily and ego identities are relative, temporary, and ever-changing.

ACIM says that an idea can be wholly false (a lie), partially true (a half truth), or wholly true (an absolute truth).

Take the question, is a golfer what Tiger Woods IS?

I feel that one correct answer is that it's PARTIALLY TRUE that Tiger Woods IS a golfer.

It's WHOLLY TRUE that he IS divine nature.

My point is to make the distinction between what is partially true and what is wholly true about what we are.

Btw some self-concepts are WHOLLY FALSE, such as the idea that we're 'sinners'. (I agree with the idea that there's no such thing as 'sin')
Interesting way to put it. I suppose along those rules one might say the only wholly true statement is "I am". As soon as we put anything after the am, it is only partially true. That said, another way to look at is that in any given present moment, anything that may happen to come after the am, is wholly true for that present moment.
Take your pick.
Old 23-07-2019, 04:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
Interesting way to put it. I suppose along those rules one might say the only wholly true statement is "I am". As soon as we put anything after the am, it is only partially true. That said, another way to look at is that in any given present moment, anything that may happen to come after the am, is wholly true for that present moment.
Take your pick.
I-am-that-I-am, said Popeye the sailor man. LOL

Isness is ALL THAT IS! Fun to try to pin the tail on the donkey though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTrcuKSLTPU

Hello again, Happy Soul. High-Five, Ketz!
Old 23-07-2019, 09:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
I-am-that-I-am, said Popeye the sailor man. LOL

Isness is ALL THAT IS! Fun to try to pin the tail on the donkey though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTrcuKSLTPU

Hello again, Happy Soul. High-Five, Ketz!
That being playfully said, getting down to 'earth' tacks, on the basis of pure logical postulation:

(1) There is (or was ) a power-full being-doing which 'spawned' our temperospatial, matter-n-energy-n-mind-n-spirit-flow filled (ever-ongoing as far as we can see) universe.

(2) Each of us is a mini-verse part of it.

I re-say about 'you' and 'me' what I once wrote:
"Whether you are young or old, male or female, black, white or color between; whatever your particular features and talents; whichever set(s) of people you ‘belong’ to; and whoever or however many you may be allied with — in ultimate terms, these are relatively minor factors and insignificant distinctions. Primarily and most fundamentally, you are a child of the Universe, sustained and governed by dynamics much greater than your own or those of any human grouping. [added now: 'You create your own reality' is just a childish fantasy in said context - not that you don't influence it's flow, mind you!] You may like what you want and attempt what you will, but you will effectively prosper and succeed only insofar as you identify and navigate the vital currents that surround and include both others and yourself, for, in the final analysis, we are all but little fish in Life’s much larger stream.

If you wish to be more than just a bouncing ball, pointlessly ricocheting off and between others around you; if your life is to amount to more than a ripple that simply dissipates as it traverses space and time—it is crucial that you understand and appropriately utilize the opportunity inherent in being an aspect of vibrant energy within a much greater, infinitely creative flow of energetic vibration.

Your life is a part of all Life, much the way the movement of a molecule in its membrane is an integral component of a drum’s total excitation. What you know as Life‑on‑Earth is the conjoint response of our global ‘drumhead’ to a cosmic ‘drumbeat’, partly a function of activity stemming from the sun itself and partly a function of planetary movements. Like a tuning fork, but with much greater complexity because of the tremendous multiplicity and mutuality of our involvement, we all [co-generatively] ‘vibrate’ together in reflexive co‑motion.

Our weather provides exemplary [physical-analogy] illustration: Responding to surrounding stimulus, air and water move in periodic patterns that moisten land surfaces and, eroding and dissolving them, mineralize our rivers, lakes and oceans. They thereby both pave the way for and stimulate further ‘vibrational’ developments. As the sun’s rays rhythmically excite elements of the earth, infusing them with power and catalyzing them into motion, they combine and recombine in ascending sequence, with repercussion building upon repercussion.

Your existence is suspended within a texture of ongoing flux, a personal dance within a cosmic symphony of progressive manifestation. .. "
Based on the postulates I have listed and logically expounded on, I assert that this is who, or what, 'you' are as an earthling, and this is your present predicament.
Old 24-07-2019, 12:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
Take your pick.

Thank you for sharing.

Old 24-07-2019, 12:16 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Waters
Thank you for sharing.

Thank who for sharing?