Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 23-03-2012, 01:12 PM
BeautifulLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by sound
Thanks for clarifying ...

Just when I thought someone had finally found SQ's chink in her armor. Than comes the last second save. Nicely done.
Old 23-03-2012, 01:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulLife
Just when I thought someone had finally found SQ's chink in her armor. Than comes the last second save. Nicely done.
Can you clarify what you mean for me please BeautifuLife lol
Old 23-03-2012, 01:38 PM
Super Moderator
I suppose it is possible. I guess if someones stalking and doing things to a person they think is a tf. And this person they think is a tf is saying no I don't know you. Like most thriller movies... um fatal attraction comes to mind.

I look at mine as A crush I have had for 4 years. with a strong connection.
Old 23-03-2012, 01:48 PM
BeautifulLife

Quote:
Can you clarify what you mean for me please BeautifuLife lol

When you replied to SQ I thought you have a valid argument to disbute her post. She than followed up with the clarification and your argument was put to rest was it not?
Old 23-03-2012, 01:50 PM
DulcePoetica

I have been staying away from this thread because it is such a sensitive subject, and I am sure that some people on this message board actually could benefit from this sort of self questioning.

But since you said you want an honest discussion, I'll be honest with you. I find it fascinating that even with total awareness that your situation is a mutual, two-way connection Nada, you are still looking for psychiatric explanations. Please consider that by looking for a diagnosis, you are still just looking for a way out. I second what was said earlier in the thread that it is a little bit insulting to people suffering legitimate mental illness, which is difficult enough.

Also, and I think this is why I felt a need to jump in, is that the struggle to get past the fear of mental illness is a HUGE part of this process for those of us actually dealing with true soul connections. Most of us, I assume, have already ruled out the list you put forward, as have you, I'm sure. Suggesting that there could be another, unknown mental illness causing this is a pretty desperate attempt to hang on to the idea that you do not, ultimately, need to surrender to the power of your soul's energy. You can keep fighting it if you want to, but why do you feel you need to take all of us down with you by getting us to admit we might all be delusional? I do not endorse the idea that unrelenting love, deep empathy, telepathy and other spiritual gifts are really symptoms of a secret, unknown mentall illness. Seriously?

If what you experience in life, what you see and perceive are just ordinary, explainable things; you would not be receiving the gift of a spiritual awakening. It has to defy your understanding or your consciousness will not expand. So you have a choice: let go of the 'limits of probability' that your mind is trying to force on this situation, or remain stuck within the parameters of understanding you have always relied on. Though it sounds to me, at this point, you will need to medicate or find some other means of dissociation to continue denying your new reality, so I guess it makes sense you are looking for a "treatable" diagnosis.

If I sound annoyed, it is because on this subject, I am. You have the good fortune and luxury of casually contemplating your sanity vs. the legitimacy of the experience precisely because your soul connection has been generous enough to attempt contact and tell you how he feels. I surely hope you have told him that you are struggling with making sense of it too. Or have you gone all this time letting him think that you are categorically uninterested and you simply think he his mentally disturbed?

Please consider the toll that living 25 years with these kinds of feelings, dreams, signs, telepathy, etc. while the other person denies it would take on a man. You don't have to embrace it as a delightful gift and walk into the sunset. I know you think you can be happy without him, but that is not the same as you and he being victims of hallucinations. Please show some respect and compassion, and realize that when connected at such a deep level with another person- your rigid rejection of the truth has harrowing consequences on the other's psyche. Have you ever tried anything as simple as working together with him to understand what is happening between you?
Old 23-03-2012, 01:57 PM
Super Moderator
Well done post dp.
Old 23-03-2012, 02:11 PM
Master
I understood SG simply clarified that she meant when people are not medicated they are not aware of their condition, and for the most part i agree. However, in saying that, even though most people may not know what condition they have, many people do know they are disturbed, hence the reason they seek professional advice and receive a diagnosis, albeit it, more often than not, with support and encouragement from friends and family ...

As for SQ"s comment re: my footnote ...I chose not to respond to that in my last post because it is based on her opinion and it isn't my place to dispute it ... but since we have revisited it I will express that I certainly wouldn't choose to tell someone they are a reflection of a sick society because they are experiencing a mental disorder ... I predict that could be extremely detrimental for most ...
Old 23-03-2012, 02:18 PM
BeautifulLife

I concur. Well said DP
Old 23-03-2012, 02:19 PM
BeautifulLife

Quote:
I understood SG simply clarified that she meant when people are not medicated they are not aware of their condition, and for the most part i agree. However, in saying that, even though most people may not know what condition they have, many people do know they are disturbed, hence the reason they seek professional advice and receive a diagnosis, albeit it, more often than not, with support and encouragement from friends and family ...

As for SQ"s comment re: my footnote ...I chose not to respond to that in my last post because it is based on her opinion and it isn't my place to dispute it ... but since we have revisited it I will express that I certainly wouldn't choose to tell someone they are a reflection of a sick society because they are experiencing a mental disorder ... I predict that could be extremely detrimental for most ...

ok ok, she does have a possible chink in her armor. It was a joke reply to begin with.
Old 23-03-2012, 02:38 PM
Nada

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerpentQueen
Consider that if you are delusional, it's a shared delusion. Your twin is reaching out to you all the time, because he is experiencing this too. Not just you. That should give you a measure of reassurance.

Lol
This is what I worry about.
I was hoping that this twin flame idea is not an illusion since I found out of about this theory last year.
But I am re-thinking it.