Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 20-04-2017, 01:18 AM
Seeker

Exclamation Help Astral Projecting

Ok, hello everyone. This is my first post on spiritual forums. I leaned about astral projection a few months ago after watching the film insidious. I imedeately had an interest in the subject. After I learned ab it more about it I decided I would try it. I had some success on the first try and I actually reached the vibrational stage. But after the vibrations passed my body became very dull and I couldn't really feel it anymore. Is this the part where I am supposed to try to get up? I tried visualisation of myself getting up but nothing happened. Am I supposed to accrual my try to move physically because this was sleep paralysis? Also other times I try it I just end up falling asleep.

I think I have actually Astra projected before when I was about 4 or 5 years old. I walked out of my bedroom which my door was usually shut and it felt so real and vivid and when I think back to the memory I know it was something more than a dream. Also I saw all these strange entities like green animals maps and things and I can remebee 💭 by that I had no idea what was good Ng on. Also I am scared of projection because I fear I will see demonic entities like black hag women. Sorry about the bad speller Ng I n typing on a phone.
Old 20-04-2017, 04:36 AM
Knower
once the vibrations subside yes you ear suppose to attempt an exit, if when in SP you can try to move to get up or try other techniques. I have learned the hard way that visualizations don't work by themselves, you need more effort.

yes it is hard to try to stay aware when doing nothing, even counting or listening to your breathing can get boring, but no one has figure out fun way out of this yet so we are stuck on the waiting

insidious isn't a good source for this subject its only fear based, of course you will run into entities, but you know what you have all the control, only showing fear is what brings on the bad entities, if you are positive, positive ones show up, you create any and everything that you encounter mostly, cause everything is controlled through thought. just know that like attracts like, if a negative entity shows up you can easily transform them into something pleasant just by thinking it, just be sure you are always positive when doing so.
Old 20-04-2017, 05:56 AM
Experiencer

Good to see you're on the right track.

The vibrations are there partly as a signal that you're ready. I've not tried waiting until they subside.. As soon as they come on, I simply 'roll out'. As a simple explanation (that's easier said than done), you let go of your physical body. This is mostly an awareness of you no longer needing it for the moment, and 'moving anyway'.

I use a variety of techniques to transition out.. usually I roll over, slide out, or rise up depending on how I'm laying. Other times I'll simply imagine that I'm in a specific location.

The main problem I have with discussions about astral travel that also describe negative entities is that they create a fear cycle.. in a general / overall sense, you have nothing to worry about. The only hold negative entities have over you is to generate fear in you.. which can allow some to become attached to you. But without that fear being present, or you being in a very negative mindframe, they cannot interact with you to cause you fear in the first place. When people start giving warnings about negative entities.. they're essentially opening up the possibility of you encountering them. In the physical world, opposites attract. In the subtle realms, like attracts like. If you're scared, you'll attract beings that are aligned to that energy.

Where we go from here, now that the damage is done, is to reaffirm your authority over the subtle realms. You have a physical body, you have a divine purpose here, and your 'Will be done on Earth is it is in Heaven'. This is a clear statement of you having power and authority over entities in the subtle realms. When you recognise and accept this truth, they will leave you be.

I've helped a great many people who have been harassed by negative beings, where they have been unable to remove or deal with them. Because I know my 'authority' as absolute, I simply tell the spirit what to do with conviction and intention, and they either run off before I finish (and I pull them back), and/or they reconnect with the Light as directed.

The same is true when astral traveling. Any 'hag' that attacks you while you are in sleep paralysis or astral traveling is 'lower' than you. Send love and Light towards it, then command it to reconnect to the light. Lost souls fit a similar category.. the pathway to heaven is open to them and follows them, waiting. They simply always travel with their backs to it.. or face away from it when moving, so they don't see it (this is a little hard to understand if you're used to perceiving the world with your physical eyes). You tell them to turn around and see the Light, then tell them to go into the Light.

If you have some fear or concern about astral traveling, be sure to fill yourself and your surroundings with Light before trying to travel. It'll make it more difficult for negative entities to find you; they will not be attracted to the area.

I do have a technique that will be helpful for a lot of people looking to astral travel. Most of us are accustomed to waiting for the vibrations, or if they don't feel them, guessing. But you can center your awareness in your crown chakra, and pulse it down to your feet (and back up again). Keep doing this and speed it up as you go. When you're well versed in this technique, you don't need to be relaxed or half asleep for it to work. You can simply generate the vibrations yourself, at any time, and transition out at will. However, as you develop this skill, it does help if your physical body is mostly asleep.

For beginners, they often feel these vibrations, and a sense of fear/excitement rushes through their body. They get a small window of opportunity to escape (with minimal real experience in doing so) before their physical body releases adrenalin and other hormones in response to fear/excitement. After this, the body is primed for physical action, and astral travel becomes very difficult if not impossible.

You will also find that when astral traveling, you may 'pop' back to your body occasionally. If you remain calm, you can simply slide back out again. If you start to wake up and move your body, it'll be much harder to retain the vibratory state needed for astral travel.
Old 20-04-2017, 10:27 AM
Seeker

Thanks for your help guys. But I am still confused as to when I am supposed to get up. When the vibrations could me on an I supposed too visualise myself getting up. Or am I supposed to wait past the vibrations and then enter sleep paralysis and try to physically get up (even though your physical body is paralysed)? Thanks heaps for the help. :)
Old 20-04-2017, 12:22 PM
Pathfinder

Yes once you are in vibration for like 30 seconds or so, physically roll off the bed. That vibe is a sign the body is asleep and you have succeeded in keeping consciousness through it. You have to physically get up at that point. Now it's gonna feel real, like you are really rolling off the bed. Don't worry your not. New projectors are often confused by how real it feels. I still get thrown off from it from time to time.
Old 20-04-2017, 12:26 PM
Pathfinder

Oh when you roll off the bed, do it with a strong intention. Do it with all your strength, and as fast as you can. Like I said, don't get put off by how real it feels.
Old 20-04-2017, 12:28 PM
Pathfinder

One other technique you can try, once in vibration imagine your whole body is being filled with helium. You should float right out. Works pretty well for me. Let us know how you make out.
Old 20-04-2017, 12:34 PM
Pathfinder

Ok I just read your whole post. Listen man cause this is the best advice you will ever get on astral projection. Drop the fear. This is not for the fearful. You have to be ok with what or who ever you see. You may very well have to face something scary. Especially if you are in a fearful state. You can create a weapon of your choice, right out of thin air. Sometimes the price of admission is a fight. Have fun with it, and do NOT be afraid
Old 20-04-2017, 02:55 PM
Experiencer

I tend to attempt to leave as soon as the vibrations start. If your comfortable waiting, then do so.. but the passage is open.

It's also worth mentioning that you should not have to strain or fight to leave your physical body. Simply let it go and the transition will be easy. If you're still not getting out, relax some more and speed up the vibrations until the passage opens up fully.

I've only had sleep paralysis a few times, and for this reason, attempting to move the same way my physical body moves comes with a risk of unintentionally moving my physical body. I also have a 'problem' of still being aware of my physical body while astral traveling.. I can feel my partner move beside me, feel when my mouth is drying up, and can also move my physical body while astral traveling.

As your astral body doesn't technically have a shape, it only takes on a bipedal form because that's what you're accustomed to. If you're more comfortable moving in a similar fashion to bipedal movement, your astral body will accommodate you. But this isn't 'normal' for it, and in some ways it limits how you experience the astral realms.

It's best to attempt to move by thought rather than muscle action. Imagine you are moving rather than attempting to incorporate physical actions to your astral body. The transition is likely to be smoother and easier.
Old 20-04-2017, 09:53 PM
Seeker

Thanks for the help guys. So when I reach the vibrational stage I physically roll out but don't think of physically rolling out I think of astrally rolling out?