Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 19-11-2018, 11:04 AM
Suspended
Guide

Pressure on my forehead

So, last night I reached a very deep meditative state, then, I felt something pushing down on my forehead, it was some kind of pressure and the pressure point was moving but its movement area was the middle of my forehead.Then, after it stopped I felt something flowing towards my right eye.. it was not air or something like that, it felt more like a liquid... It happened to you too? I have no idea what happened.. One more thing, right before it started, I saw a woman who had a third eye, her body was all covered in something that I can't really describe, it was some sort of mud but not mud, it was something else.. She was looking straight at me, knowing that I am aware of her presence.
Old 19-11-2018, 01:05 PM
Master
Seems like the third eye opening up

I’d say, relax and just allow the Universe to enable

At a time and in a manner

Of its choosing
Old 21-11-2018, 12:27 AM
Knower
Pressure in the third eye area is quite normal when activating that energy center. Because the earths energy field we exist in on a quantum level is a superfluid that functions in vacuum physics, many sensations we get during activation feel fluid.

The physics of the third eye is also fluid. The third eye as a whole is actually an spherical fractal toroidal vortex encompassing the entire head area. Any pressure usually means that there is an outside energy releasing itself by means of you increasing your flow of energy.

When you feel pressure just focus on your own flow of energy and stay with that and the energy will unravel itself out of your energy field.
Old 21-11-2018, 12:31 AM
Knower
Also when dealing with strange beings, simply understand that if you ask them to leave or call upon a guardian to get them to leave while continuing to activate your energy then they have to leave. They will have no choice besides to leave as a law of physics as your increased vibration and increased coherence of your own energy will literally push them out and not allow them to exist in your space any longer.

Hope this helps you my friend
Old 22-11-2018, 11:57 AM
Suspended
Guide

Thank you, this is very helpful! :)

With every session of meditation I discover more and more things.I meditate every single night before sleep, for me, this is the best time because I go to sleep very easily.

Now, one more thing, I always wake up around 4-5 in the morning and this happens every single night after I have my session of meditation, what could it be? I thought that maybe meditation gives back a lot of energy.Imagine, alsmost two weeks of continous meditation and I always wake up around 4 or 5 in the morning.If I stay in bed and continue to sleep, I wake up later than usual and I feel tired.There's someting more, I have 3-4 dreams every night and these dreams are very vivid.

Once again, thank you so much!! You are really helpul! :)
Old 26-11-2018, 10:37 PM
Deactivated Account
I wrote in some other thread what i have experienced many times:

Some kind of vibrations around head and mainly around the bones where the eye's are. The experience was so strong that i would say it was painful, although it didn't hurt.
It was like someone is trying to massage the bones around the eyes with very high pressure.

Once or twice i could expand the vibrations to lower parts, but fell asleep after some time has passed.

Quote:
Now, one more thing, I always wake up around 4-5 in the morning and this happens every single night after I have my session of meditation, what could it be?

Be quiet and listen, try not to move, and try not to fall asleep. Just listen.

If you have asked a question, before going to sleep, it is at this point when the answer may come to you in a understandable way. You may, actually, hear voices, or you will have thoughts which you will recognize as an answer to the question (or anything else).
It is important to not think, just stay without your own thoughts and listen.

Dreams: If you have dreams, then write them down, or at least spend 5~10 minutes in recalling them (immediately upon awakening, because the memory may fade away and later it will be a bit difficult to recall it).