Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 28-10-2018, 01:57 AM
Ascender
Cool OMG

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Plenty of info on it on the net.
It's in Scorpio for the most part and Scorpio is intense, mysterious, deep. Meaning a lot of deep things relating to money, beauty, love relationship can come up. From past relationships and even from past lives.
Stuff you thought you'd dealt with, old wounds. And things related to money could also be affected.
Because it can be an emotional time, not the best of times to make big decisions.
When it goes in Libra end of the month I believe, it's about relating, so focused on others. As Libra is about harmony, avoiding conflict and so on it could be that you feel wobbly, insecure, or swayed by others.
If you want to know the full story, Google it. lots of info on it.

This is SOOOO CORRECT FOR ME TODAY! People are either loving, or hating me, and swinging back and forth and I'm a hormonal emotional mess!
Old 01-11-2018, 06:04 AM
Master
Color

I am a Libra Sun with my Venus (and Moon and Pluto conjunct and more) in Scorpio so I guess this Venus retrograde will effect me on multiple fronts.. or backs or whatever is the proper way to discuss retrograde lol. I also have a North Node I've struggled with in Taurus (so South Node is in Scorpio) which is the other sign ruled by Venus so I guess there's another ticket for me to take advantage of on this retrograde ride.

I like how some posts in here made me think of the consciousness Astrology gifts us and how so many moments or things in life can simply pass, but if we direct our attention and thought and whatnot on them then it can become so much more magical and meaningful and rewarding. well my first baby is turning 1 two days after Venus is due to turn herself around lol so I guess that is good timing. but I need to refocus on myself so I can be better for her. and stop toiling with the same cyclical issues that have wasted too much

perhaps Venus retrograde has something to do with gratitude and really appreciating things and how we've gotten where we are and who we are. I mean well now it is in Libra so I guess that's cool. I was feeling real emotional in recent days and my Scorpio Moon, Venus and Pluto are all at 0/1 degrees so she was probably conjuncting them while I was wondering what was extra wrong with me lol.. then I got my period today a bit earlier than I expected but that trend had been going on, anyway nobody asked for my report on that haha sorry.
well I'm glad I came onto the forum today after a long time and stumbled upon this thread to share this phenomena going on. I've needed to reflect and bring more consciousness and positive energy. I was gonna talk about how I know Scorpio is not exactly the sign on gratitude and appreciation as I began above, but of course it is deep and certainly is capable of such so Venus retrograde could apply to that but now it is in lighter Libra anyways. and sometimes they say Libra must work harder to access that darker or more serious affirmative side of the self, rather than being flaky and superficial. which I never bought too much into all that stereotyping but you know what I mean. I wonder what degree Venus' retrograde stint will end. I don't recall offhand how long Venus stays and strays but I am guessing that it won't conjunct my Sun at 4 degrees exactly while retrograde. I suppose that is not necessarily a bad thing hehe. hopefully I will be musing about this Venus retrograde in the coming days and doing some 'spiritual work' which I've been neglecting such fun things for a while lol
Old 12-11-2018, 11:20 PM
Knower
I've used the ancient wisdom approach to this transit. A romantic entanglement has been put on hold for awhile. Observing what I attract and reacting accordingly. Venus stations direct Nov 16th and exits post shadow dec 17. I'M betting I'll have a clearer picture during that time frame than I did in late September. Wish me luck.
Old 13-11-2018, 10:22 AM
Master
I feel a lot better since Venus Rx is in Libra.
I just found out Mercury is well on its way to being Rx, climax on 16 - 17 Nov. I guess I didn't even notice because of Venus Rx? Fingers crossed, it ain't over yet, haha.
But end of the month we'll be done with significant Retros for a while (I hope).
Old 13-11-2018, 01:13 PM
Knower
I find it of note the Mars enters Pisces at the end of the week after a long 8 month stay. So venus moves forward, Mercury starts a backstroke, and Mars makes a shift all at the same time basically.
Interesting!
Old 09-12-2018, 08:27 AM
Newbie ;)
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachella
Hi guys, some of you were talking about this in another thread and thought to create a new one, as this wasn't the OP question. I have been reading about the Venus retrograde and how it will impact my sign, lovely Libra :)
I read that it's time for evaluation and introspection, possibly preparing to new ways of relating. I got all this, but... this has already been my own personal theme for the last couple of years. I mean, as far as I am concerned Venus started to slow down long ago, particularly regarding relationships. So, what shall I expect with Venus going "officially" retrograde? A solo trip on Himalaya?
If you have some knowledge please share, I am curious

Hi Rachella :-)

I've got these thoughts about Venus retrograde this morning.

I believe that you are a winter tree - a tree outside the church that is covered with snow and is been up-lighted. Something solid and whole wood that has a sweet surface or top like covered with icing sugar. You are Snow-white so to speak.

When you see yourself in the mirror you see a boy though.

Has the evil step-mother made your eat that bad apple?

You should check out Pluto - the dwarf-planet. There you find your helpers :-)

minx.