Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 19-09-2015, 02:01 PM
lemurian

I have had a number of past life regressions to various points in history. Some regressions were unexceptional and would simply show me a life quite mundane, and in others I would see my final moments in stark clarity. There was even one - perhaps the most disturbing - in which I was an aggressor, taking lives of a family in medieval times. Some have given me an insight into why I am the way I am in this incarnation.... Obviously with lessons I need to learn which have spilled over from one life to the next.
Old 10-10-2015, 10:23 PM
Suspended

I was able to learn about my past lives through a medium Alan Valiant who channelled Carl Jung from the other side.

With just my birth details, he was able to access my Akashic Record and he explained to me about my previous 24 lives in a way that made total sense to my life and who I am as a person.

Alan Valiant did these past life readings for 650 people and some readings were collected in his book We Live Many Lives, which I can highly recommend!
Old 11-10-2015, 07:13 AM
Knower

Hey Skyblue, I've seen over fifteen of my past lives, each one made sense in regard to who I am now.

The first glimpses of a past life was triggered by a panic attack caused by an unknown fear of flying. I'd never experienced a panic attack before. Sheer terror like I'd never known before.
Recognising that I was suffering from an 'irrational fear', I took four sleeping tablets (one was supposed to knock one out for 4 hours) & consumed a large quantity of whiskey. When this failed to calm me I tried to relax. Several times, with eyes closed, I'd see in my minds eye nothing but water beneath the plane, with the sensation that the plane was falling, that would jerk me alert & make me look out the plane window to see nothing but the red dust of the outback & a level flight path.
A few years later, releasing negative emotion from the past triggered a surge of psychic energy. A 'spirit' was telling & showing me how he died, trapped in a stuck belly gun turret of a plummeting B-29 bomber, directly into the ocean. Not understanding much about anything concerning spirits at the time, I asked what connection he had to me. Surprised that I didn't know, he said "I'm you!"
This answer freaked me out & confirmed my suspicion that I was descending into madness. Luckily I'd been reading my then wifes collection of Lobsang Rampa books that gave me the idea of spirit Guides. Calling on my Guides help was the beginning of a new journey : )
What I saw & felt years earlier were glimpses of what I experienced in that life, the terror of watching my imminent death from a great height into the ocean.

There are a few methods that I've used to access past life memory; Hypnosis, spirit traveling, & recently I've tried a new method called the 'Christos Experiment'/ 'Christos Experience'. One only needs to follow several visualisation exercises to view a past life. It's the easiest method that I've tried so far.
Old 11-10-2015, 01:50 PM
Master

I have used guided self hypnosis my self . Tapes , cds , and mp3s . You can buy the tapes. cds , dvds , and mp3s in new age stores and off the net . There are a bunch of self hypnosis videos posted on you tube . There are also methds using a candle flame , mirror or bowl of water . If asked in p.m. I will give links to sites selling hypnosis cds, mp3s as the forum does not allow live links to sites selling stuff .
Old 11-10-2015, 05:24 PM
Ascender

Now I know about it
Old 12-10-2015, 12:17 AM
Experiencer

A lot of people that I know began past life research because of hints they got from personal tastes and interests, even fears. Some of my own past life awareness came from dreams, and they are still my best source of information, although regression has been helpful. I think a lot of people who are spiritually curious, like those on this forum, have memories right under the surface, ready to be recalled. The funny thing about the past lives that I remember is that they are not of people who I wanted to be! Only one was "glamorous", and it was rather sordid! I agree with the posters who said that you will remember when you have a "need" for the info, and are ready to hear. I think the subconscious often protects us from memories we can't handle.
Old 16-11-2015, 10:12 PM
Newbie ;)

I had glimpses of four past lives in my LBL sessions. Two were in England, where I live, one was in Moorish Spain and another a long long time ago that I simply couldn't place.
Old 17-11-2015, 01:14 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by scout
I had glimpses of four past lives in my LBL sessions. Two were in England, where I live, one was in Moorish Spain and another a long long time ago that I simply couldn't place.
May I ask what a LBL session is?
Old 17-11-2015, 07:34 PM
Master

I got my past lives information from a mixture of readings, dreams and guide talks. I know perhaps more now of who I am now, from it all, and my once strange-looking hobbies and interests from childhood that have lasted until now make a LOT more sense. Now, if I could see how any of it have anything to do with my present or future I would feel a bit of comfort.
Old 18-11-2015, 11:41 PM
Newbie ;)

Mine were seemingly spontaneous (with the exception of like two). I would be in a very open state and some sound or taste or feeling would remind me and then I was just there experiencing it. It was like I was in that life all over again. They're always so vivid--sometimes beautiful, sometimes horrifying. Sometimes they're full-blown flashbacks and sometimes they're just glimpses. But I've only done one past life regression. And the other (that wasn't spontaneous) came in a dream.