Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 24-11-2010, 09:45 AM
Master
Interesting concept with auras.

today it occurred to me in class an interesting experiment with aura energy.

I know from electrical theory that electric cables that have current passing through them, have an electromagnetic field around them. A measurable one and if it isa thing that uses lots of power like a heter or a jug. It could bea decent one if it is on. now looking today even at the power lines on the poles that use lots of power, I couldn't see much of anything. Isn't that weird? Has anyone else tried it or could try it to see. The experiment would require the appliance to be on to see the cord magnetic field at its largest.. but people have big ones.
Old 24-11-2010, 10:21 AM
michael55

ive heard of experiments where the aura of humans have tried to be seen as they naturally die
Old 24-11-2010, 08:11 PM
Sangress

I have a theory about that.

I think that, since the electricity is "grounded" by the poll, the aura around the poll is weak and probably internal because the excess is always being pulled into the ground at a fast unyielding rate.

But with the power lines themselves, I have never been able to see the aura/energetic or electromagnetic field because, for some reason, the blue sky makes all of the ambient energy in it reeaally obvious to me, (probably the flat coloured background) and I can't seem to focus past it at the area around the power lines themselves.

So...you might say I have a half theory instead. ;p
Old 25-11-2010, 01:01 AM
Master
In theory the same experiment should work on household appliances and their cords. Its interesting we always call auras energy it must be some other energy. and your right electric power point energy is low frequency usually 50 hz. I just looked on the air conditioner cord while its on and it seemed to be more glittery or active when it was on compared to off I might try a few other things when I think of it to make sure its not me imagining it or something