Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 19-11-2010, 02:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by chinu
This is not your fault "I may quote my wisdom through the actions of your deeds. Do not assume you do wise deeds from the promise of empty quotes"- Chinu.
You did not answer the question.

What is there to get?
-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 19-11-2010, 06:02 PM
Master
Quote:
The human form is known to be the king of all species. Only some fortunate ones get it. It is the time to meet the Lord. In it, we should follow that path in it by which we may get the Lord. We have been separated from the Lord since ages.

On the other hand we have kept ourselves indulged in devotion since inception but the cycle of birth and death has not ceased yet.

Reasons being that we have not got the right path.

If think so, can you throw some Light on the Reasons ?

Hoping soon for the results your forum member _/\_Chinu.

Everything outside of humanity exist in a harmonious balance that we humans haven't caught onto because we haven't taken the time to look around and Observe the only true form of perfection that exists. The balance in the way of nature.

This idea of Lordship may very well be what separates us, but this separation is by pride, ignorance and narcissism.
Old 19-11-2010, 08:27 PM
shepherd

Quote:
Everything outside of humanity exist in a harmonious balance that we humans haven't caught onto because we haven't taken the time to look around and Observe the only true form of perfection that exists. The balance in the way of nature.

This is one of the biggest myths peddled to keep on recycling humanity bashing. Nature is not always in balance, from the weather to the plants, animals and ocean life. Species can wipe out species due to overbreeding, the weather can destroy species, continents are wiped out from disruptions in weather patterns and all of this before man came along in it's modern form. Nature doesn't flow in balance and you only have to be aware of animal, plant and weather history to see the evidence of that. Yes man get be out of balance but to pretend nature is perfect is just a little lazy.
Old 19-11-2010, 08:42 PM
Quote:
... but the cycle of birth and death has not ceased yet.
Quote:
Reasons being that we have not got the right path. If (you sic) think so, can you throw some Light on the Reasons ?Chinu.

No.
It's too negative.

Right Paths, Fine Paths, but one must stay on them.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 19-11-2010, 10:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by shepherd
This is one of the biggest myths peddled to keep on recycling humanity bashing. Nature is not always in balance, from the weather to the plants, animals and ocean life. Species can wipe out species due to overbreeding, the weather can destroy species, continents are wiped out from disruptions in weather patterns and all of this before man came along in it's modern form. Nature doesn't flow in balance and you only have to be aware of animal, plant and weather history to see the evidence of that. Yes man get be out of balance but to pretend nature is perfect is just a little lazy.

Perhaps you do not perceive destructive forces and evolution as part of that balance.

But where a forest burns down small plants begin to flourish now having the light they need to survive. Light that before was blocked out by the towering trees.

And where one species ceases to thrive, do to changes in the environment they either adapt or another one takes it's place. In addition, where any one species begins to over populate they will eventually have no means to support their numbers and begin dying off.

It is the balance. Perhaps you can afford to widen you scope when trying to conceive the concept of balance. For it is not a one sided "let's all join hands and sing Kumbaya" concept. It is the concept of harmony existing in the balance of the opposing forces.

We are not lords. While more handy at manipulating our environment we are not better than any other creature. We borrow from and abuse this planet and it's creatures for the service of our own kind and to what end? Ultimately, we will either have to change the way to do things or this will all be to our own detriment. And should that be the case, it would also be in the balance.

It is a self sustaining system that does not not practice favoritism.
Old 19-11-2010, 10:52 PM
ete233

LOVE
^the pinnacle
Old 20-11-2010, 12:08 AM
shepherd

Sorry 002 cents, you seem to be romanticising nature which is convenient for humanity banishing. You mention the nice parts which may be part of natural balance but dont seem to acknowledge what else is going on.

I could If I had the time put link after link for natural ocurrences which are damaging and actually will and have cause huge problems for eco systems. (man not involved).

Can dolphins, cats, monkeys, foxes (actually list is endless), practise cruelty for no apparent reason? Yup they sure can. Is this nature in the romantic flow?

Can the sea be unpredictable and destroy at its most cruel? (nothing to grow back)

Yes there is so much beauty from nature as well as from humantiy, romancing one if favour of the other doesnt create a true picture of what is happening and has happened throughout history.

Quote:
It is a self sustaining system that does not not practice favoritism.

Really? You might want to think about where the phrase which comes from observing nature "only the strongest survive" comes from. The strong are favoured, make no mistake. There is little or no mercy in nature. Yet humanity in general has compassion for the weak, looks after them and works to create equality for their rights in a world where it was "natural" to see the weak as useless, lower forms etc. Humanity has come so far and yes still has a long way to go, humanity is brilliantly flawed which makes us want to be better. Nature is flawed too and that can be the beauty of it, ignoring that wont make it perfectly in balance.
Old 20-11-2010, 12:37 AM
Master
Clearly what I say has triggered something in you. I am seeing some projecting going on.

Perhaps you should explore that. Who does it remind you of? Why are you displacing that angst onto me?

I do not see that we are discussing two different concepts rather the same from different angles. You presume my concept is romanticizing and not as all encompassing as your own. I suggest you are caught up in your attachment to humanity and that is what prevents you from seeing what I am saying. My truth does not have to be your truth. But respectfully nor will yours be mine. It is not out of neglect to see the full picture but rather for me the realization is that through destruction opportunity is renewed. Apply that to the burning forest, the Big bang, mass extinctions, the economy, Divorce... it is of no matter to me.

Blessings to you.
Old 20-11-2010, 02:01 AM
Madamudugoogoo

Fish

Okay, so I'm new here, but if you'll excuse my indiscretions for a moment, allow me to respond. <-- That guy is just in there because he's funny and I got distracted... perhaps I have ADD but that was so funny I just LOLed.

Quote:
Can dolphins, cats, monkeys, foxes (actually list is endless), practise cruelty for no apparent reason? Yup they sure can. Is this nature in the romantic flow?

Yes. Yes they sure can. Humans are far more efficient at it though. We are capable of exterminating millions upon millions of our own without a second thought about it.

Quote:
Can the sea be unpredictable and destroy at its most cruel? (nothing to grow back)

Yes. This is entirely natural. It's called erosion and has been happening forever.

Quote:
Yes there is so much beauty from nature as well as from humantiy, romancing one if favour of the other doesnt create a true picture of what is happening and has happened throughout history.

Separating humanity from nature is a flawed perception. We are not exceptional. We are a part of nature, we are animals. Not specially created, we are the descendants of an ape-like ancestor and were subject to the same processes of evolution, disease, and extinction as any other.

Quote:
Really? You might want to think about where the phrase which comes from observing nature "only the strongest survive" comes from.

This is a common misconception... Darwin did not in fact state that only the strongest survive. He said that those with the most beneficial adaptations would be more likely to pass on their genes. Evolution behaves randomly and can actually be detrimental to the species. See Irish Elk. Or as an example of something that's still around: The Panda. Just because something makes you strong right now doesn't mean it will still be useful as that gene is amplified through future generations.

Quote:
Yet humanity in general has compassion for the weak, looks after them and works to create equality for their rights in a world where it was "natural" to see the weak as useless, lower forms etc.

In general we do feel compassion for the weak, we can recognize and sympathize with others. But, on the other hand, a cat can tell when you are sad. Pets are very attuned to their owners emotions. Animals are capable of compassion just as humans are.

Quote:
Nature is flawed too and that can be the beauty of it, ignoring that wont make it perfectly in balance.

When you speak of balance, and you observe over a long enough time, you see that nature really is always in one balance or another. When you speak of brief events such as a Tsunami that completely destroys an island, that is a moment in time. That sediment is re-deposited, buried, and lithified into new rock. An existing ecosystem may be disrupted or destroyed allowing new or existing species to thrive. Things are not always in balance but they will always seek balance. Mother nature abhors a vacuum. Which reminds me... I need to vacuum.

Ta ta, toodle-oo and be well. <--- Love this guy! LOL
Old 20-11-2010, 03:09 AM
Seven

There are no hierarchy or value system of correct choices. The choice to scratch your bum is just as grand as the choice to ascend. It's our perception that gives value. Love is all.
Opinions welcome