Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 17-03-2014, 10:08 AM
threedom

polaritys and souls

I got wondering as so many things in the universe have opposite polaritys such as male/female, left/right, light/dark, past/future, up/down, heaven/hell (i could go on here) is it possible there are 2 sorts of soul in the universe, that is: one going forward in time (starting at the big bang and continuing on till the end of time), one going backward in time (starting at the end of time and continuing on till the big bang) that inhabit the same reality? anybody ever come across anybodies writings on this subject i could get a link to?

it has to be said i'm a believer in reincarnation
Old 17-03-2014, 10:31 AM
Guide
Time is only a manifestation in 3 dimensional space(Einstein and mystics agree there), so since a "soul" is not really a physical (3d) manifestation, there is no reason to believe that it is bound to the movement of time except during its habitation in a physical body. From "It's" point of view it does not have to move back or forth through time, as it exists outside of it in its natural state.
Old 17-03-2014, 12:07 PM
Ascender
Nice words rawnrr!!

I have been discovering everything has a polarity. Even consciousness, being mind/body.

I know it seems complicated threedom, but think simple on this because that's how it started. A singularity, then growing like the Fibonacci Spiral outward to see what we have today. But that beginning spot will always be in between the atoms, and living in our head as consciousness.
Old 17-03-2014, 12:30 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 Soul-1 and Soul-2

Soul-1 = biological

At best, we may say that, the twilight organism identified as a virus-- often times with and icosa(20)hedral protein shell ---is not a soul, since it does not reproduce like a biolgoical cell--- RNA and DNA --- does.

The virus--- either RNA or DNA not both ----only replicates itself when inside a typical biological cell.

Soul-2 = metaphysical pattern / shape ergo we say the static or dynamic shape of our finite Universe--- or any of its parts ---are a soul-2. imho

I propose that male and female are most functionally optimal operations at 90 degrees--- a metasphysical spiritual consideration ---to each and not the 180 degree opposites of typical polarity considerations.

Male and female may sometimes be on same plane functioning at 180 degree opposite spin directions, but agai, that is not their optimal orientation. imho

Quote:
Originally Posted by threedom
I got wondering as so many things in the universe have opposite polaritys such as male/female, left/right, light/dark, past/future, up/down, heaven/hell (i could go on here) is it possible there are 2 sorts of soul in the universe, that is: one going forward in time (starting at the big bang and continuing on till the end of time), one going backward in time (starting at the end of time and continuing on till the big bang) that inhabit the same reality? anybody ever come across anybodies writings on this subject i could get a link to? it has to be said i'm a believer in reincarnation
Old 17-03-2014, 12:33 PM
threedom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammy
Nice words rawnrr!!

I have been discovering everything has a polarity. Even consciousness, being mind/body.

I know it seems complicated threedom, but think simple on this because that's how it started. A singularity, then growing like the Fibonacci Spiral outward to see what we have today. But that beginning spot will always be in between the atoms, and living in our head as consciousness.

thanks for the replys,

if we are talking spirals growing outwards, then the singularity has to have a beginning point (eg the initial point) whether time exists or is merely an illusion. On this 3 dimensional level, life has a beginning (birth) and an ending (death). like i said in my previous post i think reincarnation is a real thing, so combining those 2 ideas, a forwards soul would have its singularity at the big bang and spiral outwards from there (eg forwards in time) manifesting as a new life form sequentially, whereas a backwards soul would have its singularity at the end of time and spiral outwards from their (eg backwards through time) manifesting as a new life form reverse sequentially

did anybody ever write anything that describes this kinda thing?
Old 17-03-2014, 12:55 PM
Guide
Reincarnation may well be a real thing, but since the soul in its natural state is not physical, then it is not part of the time flow until it is in a physical form. So it does not have to follow a linear progression either forward or backward in time... from it's point of view all points in time are equally present.
We (in our 3d perspective) may try to look at it as past or future incarnations...but they are all part of the same whole from the soul view. So there is no need for a duality of one going forward or backward.
Old 17-03-2014, 01:09 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by threedom
thanks for the replys,

if we are talking spirals growing outwards, then the singularity has to have a beginning point (eg the initial point) whether time exists or is merely an illusion. On this 3 dimensional level, life has a beginning (birth) and an ending (death). like i said in my previous post i think reincarnation is a real thing, so combining those 2 ideas, a forwards soul would have its singularity at the big bang and spiral outwards from there (eg forwards in time) manifesting as a new life form sequentially, whereas a backwards soul would have its singularity at the end of time and spiral outwards from their (eg backwards through time) manifesting as a new life form reverse sequentially

did anybody ever write anything that describes this kinda thing?

Rawnrr is right we are only the right now in time. We can consciously move through through time, but always with right now as the starting.

The duality you might be talking about is mortal life and eternal life. I believe the holy spirits (angels, God, etc...) were these being on the other end of the spectrum from us. One born to die and one born to live. I have began to think that maybe each consciousness has 4 bodies.

1. An eternal body that never dies, and remembers all (spirit).

2. Our past body, what we have learned to preserve our continuation on Earth.

3. Our future body, our goals, hopes, fears, and dreams, etc...

4. The body now below us. Our current state and what we see as the "now".
Old 17-03-2014, 01:16 PM
Ascender
To answer your question more clearly though threedom, I don't think anyone has been writing about this stuff outside of debate or conversation. I have been working on my theory, which is similar. But Im leaving most specifics like this out, because we each see what we want to see and I am trying to keep it basic.
Old 17-03-2014, 01:22 PM
threedom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammy
To answer your question more clearly though threedom, I don't think anyone has been writing about this stuff outside of debate or conversation. I have been working on my theory, which is similar. But Im leaving most specifics like this out, because we each see what we want to see and I am trying to keep it basic.

got any links to a debate or conversation?

Quote:
Rawnrr is right we are only the right now in time. We can consciously move through through time, but always with right now as the starting.

The duality you might be talking about is mortal life and eternal life. I believe the holy spirits (angels, God, etc...) were these being on the other end of the spectrum from us. One born to die and one born to live. I have began to think that maybe each consciousness has 4 bodies.

1. An eternal body that never dies, and remembers all (spirit).

2. Our past body, what we have learned to preserve our continuation on Earth.

3. Our future body, our goals, hopes, fears, and dreams, etc...

4. The body now below us. Our current state and what we see as the "now".

i must seem a bit slow, but see my reply to rawnrr, if the spiral is growing then that would indicate a direction through the ether/spacetime/universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawnrr
Reincarnation may well be a real thing, but since the soul in its natural state is not physical, then it is not part of the time flow until it is in a physical form. So it does not have to follow a linear progression either forward or backward in time... from it's point of view all points in time are equally present.
We (in our 3d perspective) may try to look at it as past or future incarnations...but they are all part of the same whole from the soul view. So there is no need for a duality of one going forward or backward.

but if that soul has a beginning point (eg singularity giving rise to the Fibonacci spiral) then that point has to exist in some descrete part of space as defined by its nature as a singularity (a single point) and even if space and time are one and the same, all things within that spacetime has to follow some flow (lets call it position and time) as defined by its spiral?

i guess things could be non-linear but i tend to think of the universe as having a holographic nature, and as such what i see at one layer i also see at another layer, so on this level of reality i see a flow of time, as you do no doubt, and i'm kinda inclined to think that the soul will have a definite flow through spacetime/ether

here is a thought experiment for you, did souls exist before the the universe came into existence? if not, then we could assume that souls do have a beginning and that beginning was moment the universe came into existence? and if you agree with that then could it also be extended to the end of time when the universe ceases to exist - will souls exist beyond the point the universe ceases to exist? if not then all souls cease to exist. So hypothetically could the reverse happen ie souls born at the end of time and travel backwards

sorry for seeming like i'm argumentative, i'm not sure if what i'm asking is getting lost in translation along the way
Old 17-03-2014, 01:43 PM
Ascender
The hologram is a good perspective. Think about how everything your seeing and thinking, is being projected through a single point in space to create the enormous space we now seeing spinning around us. Out side of space time, it takes no time for our consciousness to travel through space. Or rather the point in space is our point in mind, as far as time is concerned. Because we are still at that point in space, and because there is more then 1 occupant we see it projecting out.

I have wondered if the "big bang" was merely self awareness. It flowed un flawed until it noticed itself doing so.

Then if we go into multi-verse options, literally anything becomes possible, but with less connection to natural laws. Possible in a life, just maybe not this one.

You might find some interesting topics in this forum :)

http://a406.proboards.com/