Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2005, 10:41 AM
visionfriend

Healing Hands

I was awakened to my spirituality five or so years ago when a medium came into my life and offered to repair my broken aura, she did so with a careful hand , strong, gentle mind and gave me the power to gain spiritual independence.
Since that day I have become open to crystal therapy and healing and use this every day on loved ones around me, the area I am most interested in though is lay healing as I know I carry great power in my hands. I have eased pain and stress with certain palm techniques but now I feel lost and seek guidance and support, i look forward greatly to reading and experiencing accounts of healing hands, everyone has the power!
Old 10-11-2005, 11:16 PM
Ancestral

Here is a book you may want to try, THE HEALING ENERGY OF YOUR HANDS
by Bradford, Michael. There is a sight that has many good book on the metaphysical and I have gotten good books from them. It is http://www.onespirit.com and hope this helps.
Old 18-11-2005, 10:08 PM
bfogg

Healing

I am a healer,I do Reiki and am a Master, but sounds like you are a wonderful healer on your own. Just be sure you don't use your own energy to heal it can deplete you and make you really tired and depressed.
If I can help let me know.
Hugs
Bon
Closed Thread