Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 26-10-2010, 09:06 AM
FreeWill

seeing constant or passing energy everywhere (What it might be)

Before SF got set back 3 years there were a few posts about people seeing a kind of moving energy always everywhere its hard to explain but hopefully you know what I mean. For me is strong in the dark and when you look at the blue sky you can see lots of bright white dots going round in a similar way.

In this book im reading on another topic than this it says something about everywhere in the universe are wavelengths of all kind existing and suddenly gone popping out from nowhere (Something along those lines correct me if you know) and to test this they got 2 aluminum plates and put them less than a micron apart which in theory shouldnt leave enough room for these wavelengths and would pull them selves together because nothing was there and they did. I dont know the details but I might be able to answer some things.

This got me thinking and maybe all these things that can be seen everywhere that has been described as like lots of energy all going round the place are what I said above. To me it makes sense atleast :P

Just a thought but tell me what you think. I think to me it says that auras are probably real things that people emit... like smell in a way lol (I say real things because obviously lots of scientists wont believe them).
Old 26-10-2010, 09:47 AM
abikisses

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeWill
Before SF got set back 3 years there were a few posts about people seeing a kind of moving energy always everywhere its hard to explain but hopefully you know what I mean. For me is strong in the dark and when you look at the blue sky you can see lots of bright white dots going round in a similar way.

In this book im reading on another topic than this it says something about everywhere in the universe are wavelengths of all kind existing and suddenly gone popping out from nowhere (Something along those lines correct me if you know) and to test this they got 2 aluminum plates and put them less than a micron apart which in theory shouldnt leave enough room for these wavelengths and would pull them selves together because nothing was there and they did. I dont know the details but I might be able to answer some things.

This got me thinking and maybe all these things that can be seen everywhere that has been described as like lots of energy all going round the place are what I said above. To me it makes sense atleast :P

Just a thought but tell me what you think. I think to me it says that auras are probably real things that people emit... like smell in a way lol (I say real things because obviously lots of scientists wont believe them).

Yes, astral energy... your optician will say you have floaters though!

As to scientists, well, they do believe in 'electro magnetic field'... something to play with.

Blessings
Abikisses
Old 26-10-2010, 11:18 AM
FreeWill

Quote:
Originally Posted by abikisses
Yes, astral energy... your optician will say you have floaters though!

As to scientists, well, they do believe in 'electro magnetic field'... something to play with.

Blessings
Abikisses

Yeah but these are different somehow it even said so! There is still unknown things about them but you can say that for anything that ever existed I guess!
Old 26-10-2010, 01:42 PM
autumnrose

Hi.
I see these all of the time. Especially in the dark. Small, tiny, buzzing dots that seem to fill all the space between me and whatever i look at. Most of the time i can ignore them, but when i focus on them i can see millions of them. In the dark they are stronger for sure. I Thought everyone saw them untill a few months ago when i mentioned them and everyone was like, what are you on about. They are very different to floters and the protein spots you can get on your eyes. I asked my optition when i found out that no one else i know saw them. He didnt think they were floters or anything cos i have them every now and then and i explianed they were very different. They were actually there, i could focus on them and stuff. He had no idea why i saw them, nothing to do with bad eyes or anything like that.
Its the same with the colours i see around everything, i thought everyone saw that untill a year or so ago, again my optition had no explantation for it.
Glad im not the only one who see's them :)
Old 26-10-2010, 02:17 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:

I agree! The first time I saw my own aura was while I was doing the mirror exercise. It began with a view of the etheric body, which appeared as white striated light extending about three inches from my body. Gradually that image extended to four feet or so and incorporated colors, displaying my actual aura. The second time I saw it was while rushing down a hall with white painted walls. I saw it bouncing off the wall!
Old 31-10-2010, 12:16 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:

I cant believe it....

I asked that question in the early days of joining this site back in 2006 or 2007. This is the first post I have randomly clicked on since returning and it is related to something I ASKED. I literally CANNOT BELIEVE IT!!!

I have seen this energy moving everywhere since I was a child. I havent concentrated on it in a while, but when I do it fills the space and when I have concentrated on it, it almost starts moving centrally into my vision. Sometimes I see it all moving into one spot. Its so ridiculously hard to explain and I dont think Ive done a very good job! I see it more if I look at the sky or something light, exactly exactly like how you said. Its nice to read people having a similar experience.
Old 01-11-2010, 05:40 AM
Shen Mashel

Indeed, other people do seen patterns of energy.Like me! Ever since my spiritual awakening i have been able to see lines of energy.I don't see them all the time;its more about where i can see them.There is a place at the university i attend too where i can see energy more clearly.In my house i see energy in different places, but not people's aura.
I do have a theory on this energy also.I think, well at least myself, that this energy is neutrino based.Those microscopic particles that pass through everything.These neutrino are not fully understood yet, but i think i see neutrinos or this energy is part of them or something.
Old 07-11-2010, 09:45 PM
Guthee

I see those!
to me it looks like rainbowie TV static. Been seeing them for as long as I can remember.
Old 10-11-2010, 12:56 PM
Master
i see that often at night time it looks like being underwater looking up at surface waves
Old 10-11-2010, 12:56 PM
Master
sometimes in day too they are arond here and there