Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 17-03-2013, 11:18 PM
GuiYoM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamweaver
Sure, but how does that have anything to do with the omniscient thing (or angels for that matter)?

Whats makes sense is anything and everything related to our growth and if something arise and the Angels doesnt knows the answer, someone or something knows the answer. Is this omniscient ? I don't know and I dont think it matters.

Also, refering to money, if your path for spiritual growth is to start a buisness or to become a notorious drugs dealer, then why wouldnt the Angel helps ? A path is a path, theres no good thing, bad things or evil things during a path.
Old 18-03-2013, 08:57 AM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuiYoM
Is this omniscient ? I don't know and I dont think it matters.

In a thread about omniscient it does matter outside nothing matters, at least according to my Mythology of Nothing.
Old 18-03-2013, 12:34 PM
Master
I agree with you Tobi......money is just an exchange system for things we need......its just a bit of paper that allows us to get things we may need....it could be anything......instead of bits of gold we use bits of paper.....its a way of getting people to be productive, we just exchange what we have to give for something we need ( our physical labour, ie,working for it, is the way of getting that bit of exchange)...Unfortunately most of us aren't self sufficient any more, and we have become so caught up in having everything provided for us, as long as we have paper exchange for it, that we've forgotten how to be personally productive (for our own survival)......well the majority of us at any rate...so....i don't see money as being evil, unless its used with evil intent, but that doesn't apply to everyone, just those that have greedy hearts......
Old 18-03-2013, 06:24 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by serenesam
I was thinking of invoking him to help me start a brothel business.

That was funny. Unfortunately. (What am I like??)

the future's so bright