Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 08-12-2018, 04:17 AM
janielee

Dear Sparrow

I have a question please.

I am in a job now where I tried really hard, but am now being pushed/forced out in ways that are unfair and untrue.

Can you give me some advice? I'm so confused, also I'm terrified about how to make a living doing something I can enjoy.
Old 08-12-2018, 12:58 PM
Master
Color

Hi Sparrow.

So nice to see you here again.

I have been meaning to ask your thoughts on this for a long time now.

I was wondering what you had to say/ share about the Tarot cards, I have been reading them for some time and they seem to work in some sort of magic way.
in places where others do not.

Last edited by Pagandell : 08-12-2018 at 07:22 PM.
Old 09-12-2018, 09:57 PM
Experiencer
GREETINGS SPARROW,

Are the spiritual laws pertaining to Third Dimensional Planet Earth universal, or are they localised by our limited physical and spiritual intelligence?

Do the intelligent lifeforms elsewhere in our universe have the same body shape as ourselves?

JOHNTY
Old 10-12-2018, 04:55 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreativeLou
All this metaphysical stuff boggles the mind! I guess the bottom line is there is no one truth. For example, if someone believes in Jesus, their soul will go to him. If someone doesn't, their soul will have a different experience in the afterlife.
Sure, but the truth in that case is that Jesus still exists, and experiences are individual/subjective. There aren't two sets of truths where Jesus exists in one and never existed on the other- correct?
Old 10-12-2018, 04:57 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorai
While those are wonderful processes to do with imagination, and indeed involve Spirit, that is not what I am referring to. I am talking about direct, conscious contact with one’s Spirit, like a conversation.
OK, got it. I can't tell if I have, or have not, done that
so I assume I have not, for the time being.
Old 10-12-2018, 05:03 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Not so. Human consciousness has not yet been created. Human conciousness requires perceptual experience and memory retention to develop self-aware consciousness. That has not been developed yet. It is the first twin cells which the spirit attaches to via the etheric strand.
Hi, thank you for responding my questions. I'd like to clarify something above.
Are you implying that there are two consciousness present in a developed human being? The human consciousness and the spirit consciousness? Are they two separate conscious entities, or one and the same? Was the human entity created at birth, or is it just an illusion, a limit to a full consciousness that precedes this one?
I'm not entirely sure how that works.
Thank you.
Old 12-12-2018, 08:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Convolution
Hi, thank you for responding my questions. I'd like to clarify something above.
Are you implying that there are two consciousness present in a developed human being? The human consciousness and the spirit consciousness? Are they two separate conscious entities, or one and the same? Was the human entity created at birth, or is it just an illusion, a limit to a full consciousness that precedes this one?
I'm not entirely sure how that works.
Thank you.

Dear Convolution,

When you indicate consciousness being two you denote they are separate, when they are not. You do however experience them as separate because you are trying to experience spiritual consciousness using biological tools of observation and conclusion. From this point of view you aspire to have spiritual experiences by invoking your higher Self and your deepest qualities. Because the spirit seems out of reach and somewhat alien to you, you experience it as a separate identity. What you are actually doing is experiencing your creation through the eyes and perspective of the creation. Yet you are inseparable. You have simply chosen to create a perspective which places your awareness into a field of conditions which allows you to experience human concepts. Just as you would wear a space suit to explore a specific planet atmosphere or wear a costume to explore the role of a fictional character.

Human consciousness begins following the process of the zygote and embryo development. The consciousness which attaches to the developing offspring through the etheric cord is eventually over-ridden, due to the awareness which begins to form and new memories which overshadow them. This occurs because the vibration at which new human memories are forming cannot retain compatibility with the vibration of spiritual memory. This results in amnesia of spiritual identity. Spiritual awareness is thus layered over by new forming human memory and experience, which ultimately forms new thought behaviour and a new perspective of yourself. These events cause you to have a separate and excluding view of your spirit leading you to believe you are nothing more.

When you return to the spirit realm, you still retain this point of view of yourself, and it is not overridden by your spirit. It is not overridden because you had created many associations through your human journey and these are important to your soul. You will have the free will to explore these relationships further for as long as you desire, or for the rest of eternity if you so wish. You will also have the free will to revisit the planet at any time of your choosing if you have left loved ones behind, or merely to visit places of sentimental value. You may also do such things as walk on the surface of the moon, explore the ocean floor or whatever else you had not the opportunity to do while in body.

It will come to pass, however, that your desire for more will take you beyond the human identity you play now and you may gravitate to other aspects of your spirit journey when you are ready to do so.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 12-12-2018, 08:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNTY
GREETINGS SPARROW,

Are the spiritual laws pertaining to Third Dimensional Planet Earth universal, or are they localised by our limited physical and spiritual intelligence?

Do the intelligent lifeforms elsewhere in our universe have the same body shape as ourselves?

Dear Johnty,

A response to this question would require you to specify what you personally define as “spiritual” laws pertaining to planet Earth.

As to your second question, the answer is both yes and no. All life in the universe has its own intelligence and functions differently depending on its native environment. Just because their value system or simplistic lifestyle could seem primitive in comparison does not indicate lesser intelligence.

Having had countless contacts and collaborations with many I observe copious factions, frequently sharing similar features and value systems which ultimately unite them into partnerships and trade enterprises. On the other hand, there appears to be some very distinctly different, and truly alien life forms, which bare no resemblance to anything else in the local star system or even host galaxy. Through inquiry this appears on the main to be due to extinction related events, similar to what you experience as endangered species on planet Earth. It is also observed that many species, either alone or on mass, appear to migrate great distances across the galaxy for various reasons. Some of those reasons still baffle many and attract immense interest by many different observers.

-Sparrow

Old 12-12-2018, 08:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagandell
Hi Sparrow.

So nice to see you here again.

I have been meaning to ask your thoughts on this for a long time now.

I was wondering what you had to say/ share about the Tarot cards, I have been reading them for some time and they seem to work in some sort of magic way.

Salutations of love through light, my friend.

May the spirit of Christmas be upon you and bring out the best of you at this festive time of year.

Tarot cards are only as instrumental and spiritually authentic as the hands that wield them. They are only as effective and intuitive as the reader chooses to interpret them. They are only as conducive as the one who acts upon the insights received.

Tarot cards are essentially plastic-coated paper. The real power lies within the intention and connection of the participating partnerships and what it is the reader is connecting with. Which is the same principle with all paraphernalia use and ritual activity.

As is the same with other events you may encounter, you must ask yourself, how does this object or this person appear at the right place at the right time to present the right specific significance? How does that person ring on the telephone just as I think about them? How do I encounter an old friend or loved one on the route to an unconnected destination? How does an answer or guidance appear just at the right time? How do I see a catchphrase or hear a song personally significant to me when I need it most? How do the right tarot cards appear in a way that presents personal significance to someone interacting with me? You can try to explain some of these through intuition, yet that soon becomes insufficient when experiencing multiple or more complex coincidences.

To accept the answer you must first be willing to accept reality to be something much larger and beyond what is contained within your scope of awareness and comprehension. You must be willing to accept events and interactions have taken place long before your conscious mind and physical senses are even remotely aware. You must be willing to accept that you are always, in all ways, interacting with people and events both of the past, and of the future, where the present is the point of convergence. You must be willing to accept the consciousness of every living thing is interconnected, and that people are unconsciously assisting each other experience their own choices. That synchronicity is actually your conscious mind being witness to the orchestration of multiple components and conditions outside of physical chain of events.

Taromancy then works not through magic, but through the principle of synchronicity. There are many ways to interpret sychronicity, but for this dialogue I will describe it as that aspect of you which exists outside of space and time. It is that aspect of you which aligns not to any specific identity as you know it, but which speaks to you, the conscious human, through language of intuitive synchronistic events. You experience the interaction, through brain, as an event happening to you. This of course is an illusion, because your adoption of linear time awareness boxes your perception into a state of cause and effect. Because you cannot identify a specific beginning of a synchronistic event you cannot perceive a cause or conditions through which it came about. So it is you label them as mystical, divine or simply coincidental.

Above, below and beyond the physical dimension weaves the most immense and astonishingly intricate tapestry of interconnected living thought and collaboration you can possibly imagine. Living thought and creative power perpetually dancing, changing, spreading, growing, expanding and permeating in all directions. An ocean within an ocean, within an ocean, of interwoven threads of consciousness and collective will, of the likes you cannot possibly fathom. Every thought you have, every deed you perform, and every word you say is weaved into this tapestry and reaches through the corridors of time and space with pervasive endurance. To behold this spectacle is a gift proportionate to the presence of Prime Creator.

This realm of thought and understanding is outside the scope and acceptance of most human beings. Their thoughts do not dare venture nor reach this altitude of reality. Yet it exists, for I have seen it.

Not to digress too far into unknown territory we shall continue. When you are intently communicating with or performing actions which invite higher Self to interact with you, you will experience moments of sychronicity. When you are intently seeking information using your consciousness, or your feelings, you will experience sychronicity. Broadly speaking, it is the point of your conscious awareness where you consciously experience something which has already been created, but has not been experienced consciously yet. In Taromancy, the consciousness of the two individuals are already aware they are going to meet one another. This is how the reader is often able to receive feelings about someone prior to their actual introduction. As the reading unfolds the intricate power of synchronicity will manifest, and everything will intuitively fall in place to reveal information about events which have already been set in motion. The interaction between the two individuals, and sometimes third participating parties, will be interacting on a completely different level, and you function more as a witness on a physical point of view to the events taking place. This does not happen every time however, as this would denote the physical lives involved do not have free will. For this sychronicity to occur those participating must consent in their hearts to bring this into manifestation.

I do hope this response was not too long and out of context to your requirements, though I did wish to give you a window to look through. Suffice to say, if your intention remains true and sincere, and you believe in your ability, the more you will be able to trust in this craft and any other you put your mind to.

-Sparrow

Old 12-12-2018, 08:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
Dear Sparrow

I have a question please.

I am in a job now where I tried really hard, but am now being pushed/forced out in ways that are unfair and untrue.

Can you give me some advice? I'm so confused, also I'm terrified about how to make a living doing something I can enjoy.

Dear janielee,

If you are unhappy and experiencing persistent signals involving a change of work, you will eventually experience this in ways which feel blunt and forceful should you remain resistant. Have the wisdom and patience to understand these are orchestrated events to cause you to pay attention to something you are being led to by your higher Self. Other individuals may appear to play the bad guy card, but they are merely participating in their given role to facilitate something for you. In the end, we are all One.

If you truly feel happy in where you are now, and you feel it is where you can grow the most, then challenge the forces which would derail and thwart your success. Do not, however, resist that which brings change. What you resist, persists.

Fear is that within ourselves which seeks to protect in self-preservation. Do not be afraid of making a wrong decision, for there are no wrong decisions. There are only decisions you resist, and it is this state of indecision and insecurity which causes you suffering.

-Sparrow