Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Hypnosis

Old 02-01-2012, 06:50 PM
Krishna-prem

Free Hypnosis Training Opportunity

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to let you know if you are just starting your study of hypnosis or would like more confidence and higher success rates. I am holding a free webinar this month on how to do just those things. If anyone here is interested in attending or knows someone who might be respond here and I'll PM you the registration details (I don't want to violate any rules by linking the page on here)

Anyway it is free and will be fun!

KP
Old 16-02-2012, 08:35 AM
ornue

I guess it's too late now... Any place where I could find more info on this training?

I'm most interested in being able to go deep into trance quickly and easily. Hypnosis has been popping up a lot lately in my life. Last time was on a show called Dr. Oz =) I remember that the hypnotist trained the chosen guests to go into "sleep" quickly (and he would just touch them, to put them asleep). They did this only for a few minutes before the show started, backstage. I wonder if I'm able to do that myself too, and without another person
Old 03-03-2012, 08:12 PM
The Raven

Ornue stage hypnosis is pretty different to a hypnotist that helps with regression or stopping smoking etc

However I did use self hypnosis in pregnancy and labour and it was fantastic! I did taught myself how to zone out at each contraction (it was so successful I have decided to study as a practitioner) so my advice would be keep practising - good luck
Old 01-09-2013, 09:51 PM
overtherainbow

Please update if you will be doing any more as I am interested.
Old 03-09-2013, 04:14 PM
Andal

Quote:
Originally Posted by overtherainbow
Please update if you will be doing any more as I am interested.

Hi Overtherainbow,

We don't have anymore planned right now but we do have free blog with lots of great resources. check us out at nlphypnosisresource.com

Cheers,

Andal (formerly Krishna-prem)