Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 28-11-2018, 03:37 AM
Ascender
Exclamation Being Sexually Harassed

I am possibly going to end up fleeing housing.

I know I suffering abuse.
I have had it over and over.
I am seriously creating an online blacklist where women can say what happened, at what address.
Then when the address is googled maybe the list pages of abuse by housing controller will be shown. I KNOW for a fact multiple women have been abused in this location.
I cannot easily find them. I cannot find out if they have restraigning orders because the police refuse to help unless I am physically assaulted or held against my will.

I want to fight back and protect other women! I really am willing to put the time in. I may attempt o contact the Dist. attorney for any info on legalities. But I hope Freedom of Speech would allow me to do this!
Old 29-11-2018, 12:18 AM
Master

I dont think the police or dist. att. can do much over abuse from a ghost . To my knowledge AZ does not have that ghost law where some one needs to discluse that a place is haunted . You might try some of the standard things , let the ghost know he is dead and its time to move on . Do a smudging , info is on the net or you can hire some one to do it . Have the house blessed or do an exorcism . This could also be a living person in there astral body .
Old 29-11-2018, 04:43 AM
Ascender
You do know I am talking about a living landlord! A man who immediately asked me for sex for rent after agreeing long distance I would be a damn house cleaner!

This ine of the worst housing experienced if my life now. In Phoenix, AZ you can't even get domestic assault or woman's crises lines to even answer the phones. I am literally about yo pack up my bags and hutch hike out if this area if horrid abuse! I am in hell! ! !
Old 29-11-2018, 02:50 PM
Master

My bad , as this is a new age/paranormal forum my thoughts went to you being harresed by a ghost . I would say to get audio or cell phone video of the haressment , then take that to the police . There is a big diference between flirting and true haressmen . You would need to have proof that he would kick you out or harm you if you did not performs different acts.
Old 29-11-2018, 07:08 PM
Knower

I'm so sorry you're going through this. I already know what it's like to be harassed by a landlord, I can't imagine how violating it is to be harassed by a landlord but unfortunately it sounds like a common experience. I don't think anything quite matches the vulnerability around being abused by someone who controls your living space and has access to it. It's certainly no fun.

Also I would document every interaction (look into recording laws in Arizona and follow Desert Rat's advice), any witnesses, etc. The police do have to help you if you get enough documentation. My psycho landlady tried to have a guy's car towed and tried to ban him from the building. He sat outside all day until the police showed up and told the landlady she couldn't do what she was doing.
Old 29-11-2018, 09:58 PM
Ascender
PlatitudePluto,

Thanks, this is going on all over I hear that now. I just was feeling so alone. I'm looking for as many options as I can find before I pack up and leave.
He has no idea how abusive he is. It's clearly normal to him.

I'm going to back off energetically, I really really need to just take it easy and let things pull together vibrationally speaking.
Old 29-11-2018, 11:58 PM
Master

As I understand the city of Phoenix police has some man power problems , that could be why they have not responded to your calls . I live west of Phoenix in Avondale .
Old 30-11-2018, 08:19 AM
Pathfinder

What does mom and dad say?
Old 02-12-2018, 01:10 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
As I understand the city of Phoenix police has some man power problems , that could be why they have not responded to your calls . I live west of Phoenix in Avondale .

You are here. I am by Christown mall. It is very rough area. I am really trying to move again asap.
Old 02-12-2018, 01:12 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartSound
What does mom and dad say?
I am 46, dad is dead and mom is near the end unfortunately too.She cannot help. I must get out of this mess in my own.