Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 06-12-2018, 12:56 AM
Newbie ;)

Does my spiritual experience sound familiar to anyone?

Hello everyone,

I have had this question a long time in my life and when I discussed it with my peers they always had the same reaction. "No never experienced that". So I figured this would be the best place to acces more people that are spiritual as well. I will try to keep it short so these are my questions: Does the below journey sound familiar? Could perhaps even someone elaborate on it, as in explain what is happening and where my mind is going to or what I am in the spirtual sense?

TLDR: Selftaught meditation by using my abilities to sense energy and interact with them. Then something guides me to different places.

My journey:
Every since I can remember, even as a child, i was aware of the energy inside myself and the energy around me (the air, earth, space, people, living things). Like any child would do with anything, I started playing around with this energy and found my self wandering to somewhere else. It always goes the same. As soon as I close my eyes things started to happen. I call them phase 1,2,3, 4 and 5.

Phase 1 3-6 min: I started to see vague flashes of light and blurs. That dances elegantely in my mind. I can see them even though my eyes are closed. Then these blurs start to assume colours and initiates phase 2.

Phase 2 6-15 min: My body feels very heavy but light at the same time. Also I lose sense of my physical dimensions and I feel very liquid for some reason. The colour blurs coordinate themselfs into geometrical shapes and figures. Then they start to assume a fractal form and are best described as mandalas or when you are laying on the ground in a forest and look up trough the branches. Then a pitch black circle appears in the middle of my view that has 2 rings of multiple circles around the black inner circle. This shape is geometricley out of ballance at the start and the inner ring of circles rotate counter clockwise and the outer circle rotates clockwise. Then with a bit of focus I can reshape both rings so it perfectly fits on eachother and the inner circle. The best thing I could do to describe this shape is a flower. Once that happens the inner black circle starts to have a bright white light in the middle that starts to expand and the circle is now a tunnel. Which initiates phase 3

Phase 3 15-???min: I project myself into the tunnel and it is difficult to hold on to my own consciousness. Since I am older now I am able to stay conscious 80% of the time. The tunnel feels familiar all the time and my emotions are silent, perfectly alligned and observing. In this tunnel I encounter a green presence, which introduced itself as Iroh (hence the name I chose for this forum), and guides me if I want it to do. Sometimes I just explore on my own. This initiates phase 4:

Phase 4 (lost my sense of time but it does take a while after phase 3): I made it trough the end of the tunnel and I am in different place now. It varies what I can experience here and I will try to keep it as short as possible.
One Location: I tend to go to a different planet of some shorts and I materialize into another body. This body belongs to a tree giant and is in a lushfull green forest planet. Everytime I return a significant amount of time has passed since I am rooted again to the ground and plants are growing on me. Also I move very slowly (for the last 3 years on earth I have been climbing the same mountain side everytime I return here).
Second Location: A dark and misty realm on a grey rocku plain. I am standing on an circular altar made of creative decorational patterns on the floor. A big crowd of hooded cloacked people standing 5 metres away from the altar I am standing in, 360 degrees around me. On this alter there are two pedastels in front of my and two rocks elegantly arcing over me. I am holding a white shining orb crystal in my hands and the people want me to put it on one of pedastels. I never do this since I feel like I am not ready yet and bid them farwell.
Third location: I materialize in space and see the earth below me and the sun in the distance. Before me is a lush big golden door with two big golden statues of human figures next to the door. As I approaches the door, the door opens slowly and reveals a big void where I go to. This initiates phase 5
fourth "location": Sometimes I just take Iroh's hand and let him lead me to places that are stunning. Or I leave him be and explore on my own. These places usually do not have a connection with eachother.

phase 5 (Rarely remain conscious, about 5% of the time):. After entering the golden gate I find myself on a plain grassfield with sunny weather. Then this plain gets distorted and I can acces the dimension between x,y,z and time. Nothing makes sense anymore and I can travel between worlds that are intertwined with eachter. Above is below, left is right, past is future, presence is relative. I encouter beings here that always want to talk to me about things I forget when I am back in the physical world. However they always unlock something in my subconscious that I feel like helps me out in life and beyond.

Looking forward to your guys opinions! Any information where I am drifting off to will be appreciated!
Old 06-12-2018, 01:06 AM
Gracey

I have no opinions other that you are having amazing experiences.
Old 06-12-2018, 02:10 AM
I hope more people read this from the Astral Proj area or the NDE area!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 06-12-2018, 11:12 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I hope more people read this from the Astral Proj area or the NDE area!!

Never thought of it as Astral Projection but now that I think of it is pretty clear. When this thread reaches its end I will perhaps post this story there and see what they are thinking. Irony is that I have tried Astral Projection by reading some guides on it but always failed and then continue with my own way as I felt that was more succesfull in whatever it was. Shows that some methods do not apply to everyone. If someone is trying to accomplish this I would recommend them following their own intuition. Worked for me apparently.
Old 06-12-2018, 02:54 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iroh_94
Hello everyone,

I have had this question a long time in my life and when I discussed it with my peers they always had the same reaction. "No never experienced that". So I figured this would be the best place to acces more people that are spiritual as well. I will try to keep it short so these are my questions: Does the below journey sound familiar? Could perhaps even someone elaborate on it, as in explain what is happening and where my mind is going to or what I am in the spirtual sense?

TLDR: Selftaught meditation by using my abilities to sense energy and interact with them. Then something guides me to different places.

My journey:
Every since I can remember, even as a child, i was aware of the energy inside myself and the energy around me (the air, earth, space, people, living things). Like any child would do with anything, I started playing around with this energy and found my self wandering to somewhere else. It always goes the same. As soon as I close my eyes things started to happen. I call them phase 1,2,3, 4 and 5.

Phase 1 3-6 min: I started to see vague flashes of light and blurs. That dances elegantely in my mind. I can see them even though my eyes are closed. Then these blurs start to assume colours and initiates phase 2.

Phase 2 6-15 min: My body feels very heavy but light at the same time. Also I lose sense of my physical dimensions and I feel very liquid for some reason. The colour blurs coordinate themselfs into geometrical shapes and figures. Then they start to assume a fractal form and are best described as mandalas or when you are laying on the ground in a forest and look up trough the branches. Then a pitch black circle appears in the middle of my view that has 2 rings of multiple circles around the black inner circle. This shape is geometricley out of ballance at the start and the inner ring of circles rotate counter clockwise and the outer circle rotates clockwise. Then with a bit of focus I can reshape both rings so it perfectly fits on eachother and the inner circle. The best thing I could do to describe this shape is a flower. Once that happens the inner black circle starts to have a bright white light in the middle that starts to expand and the circle is now a tunnel. Which initiates phase 3

Phase 3 15-???min: I project myself into the tunnel and it is difficult to hold on to my own consciousness. Since I am older now I am able to stay conscious 80% of the time. The tunnel feels familiar all the time and my emotions are silent, perfectly alligned and observing. In this tunnel I encounter a green presence, which introduced itself as Iroh (hence the name I chose for this forum), and guides me if I want it to do. Sometimes I just explore on my own. This initiates phase 4:

Phase 4 (lost my sense of time but it does take a while after phase 3): I made it trough the end of the tunnel and I am in different place now. It varies what I can experience here and I will try to keep it as short as possible.
One Location: I tend to go to a different planet of some shorts and I materialize into another body. This body belongs to a tree giant and is in a lushfull green forest planet. Everytime I return a significant amount of time has passed since I am rooted again to the ground and plants are growing on me. Also I move very slowly (for the last 3 years on earth I have been climbing the same mountain side everytime I return here).
Second Location: A dark and misty realm on a grey rocku plain. I am standing on an circular altar made of creative decorational patterns on the floor. A big crowd of hooded cloacked people standing 5 metres away from the altar I am standing in, 360 degrees around me. On this alter there are two pedastels in front of my and two rocks elegantly arcing over me. I am holding a white shining orb crystal in my hands and the people want me to put it on one of pedastels. I never do this since I feel like I am not ready yet and bid them farwell.
Third location: I materialize in space and see the earth below me and the sun in the distance. Before me is a lush big golden door with two big golden statues of human figures next to the door. As I approaches the door, the door opens slowly and reveals a big void where I go to. This initiates phase 5
fourth "location": Sometimes I just take Iroh's hand and let him lead me to places that are stunning. Or I leave him be and explore on my own. These places usually do not have a connection with eachother.

phase 5 (Rarely remain conscious, about 5% of the time):. After entering the golden gate I find myself on a plain grassfield with sunny weather. Then this plain gets distorted and I can acces the dimension between x,y,z and time. Nothing makes sense anymore and I can travel between worlds that are intertwined with eachter. Above is below, left is right, past is future, presence is relative. I encouter beings here that always want to talk to me about things I forget when I am back in the physical world. However they always unlock something in my subconscious that I feel like helps me out in life and beyond.

Looking forward to your guys opinions! Any information where I am drifting off to will be appreciated!

sounds like you have a strong third eye. not my strength so i dont have much to say other than sounds cool.

i am curious if you can expand on the feeling your getting when it gets deeper. you mentioned liquid feeling. thanks.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 06-12-2018, 11:02 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by running
sounds like you have a strong third eye. not my strength so i dont have much to say other than sounds cool.

i am curious if you can expand on the feeling your getting when it gets deeper. you mentioned liquid feeling. thanks.

I can elaborate a bit on the feelings I have. Phase 1 is basiclly how i feel normally when lying in bed and it changes at the end but nothing really significant other than feeling relaxed. In phase 2 the first noticable change in my body occurs. As I channel my energy from outside to inside my body and divert it to different parts of my body it tends to be a warm fuzzy feeling. The channeling of the energy sounds complicated but I try to give you a good description on it. The outside energy I channel inside my body by inhaling deeply and then it fills my lungs and I visualize it to be this yellow cloud inside my lungs. Then hold my breath and 'push' the cloud into a limb, where it absorbs my negative energy (tensions, anxieties, etc) and absorbs them. Then I pull it back into my lungs in exhale. Repeat this process for all parts of your body (I find my torso and spine to be the most difficult). After that the limb or body part starts to relax and I lose my ability to move it. It feels like it getting warm but comfortably warm, like being under a blanket. After Then after I am done with all of my body, my body feels like it is very heavy and light at the same time. Then I inhale one big junk of energy again and force it troughout my entire body all at once. This makes me feel very dizzy and like I am in a rollercoster. Then phase 3 usually starts. During phase 3 I rarely feel my physical body anymore and the only feeling I have is that I am liquid (its a different feeling than me feeling my body. Kinda difficult to describe). This liquid feeling can differ though. Sometimes I feel like I am a wave and my "feet" goes up and down and this wave like feeling goes trough my entire 'body'. Sometimes I lose all sense of dimensions of my 'body" and it feels like my feet could be right on top of my 'head' or that I twisted and bend like a Pretzel. Now that I write it down it sounds very unpleasent but I never experienced it that way haha. Phase 4 I dont feel much anymore. No emotions, no fear, no happiness, only calmness and curiosity.

If you have anymore questions feel free to ask! That counts for all of you
Old 07-12-2018, 02:16 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
I can elaborate a bit on the feelings I have. Phase 1 is basiclly how i feel normally when lying in bed and it changes at the end but nothing really significant other than feeling relaxed. In phase 2 the first noticable change in my body occurs. As I channel my energy from outside to inside my body and divert it to different parts of my body it tends to be a warm fuzzy feeling. The channeling of the energy sounds complicated but I try to give you a good description on it. The outside energy I channel inside my body by inhaling deeply and then it fills my lungs and I visualize it to be this yellow cloud inside my lungs. Then hold my breath and 'push' the cloud into a limb, where it absorbs my negative energy (tensions, anxieties, etc) and absorbs them. Then I pull it back into my lungs in exhale. Repeat this process for all parts of your body (I find my torso and spine to be the most difficult). After that the limb or body part starts to relax and I lose my ability to move it. It feels like it getting warm but comfortably warm, like being under a blanket. After Then after I am done with all of my body, my body feels like it is very heavy and light at the same time. Then I inhale one big junk of energy again and force it troughout my entire body all at once. This makes me feel very dizzy and like I am in a rollercoster. Then phase 3 usually starts. During phase 3 I rarely feel my physical body anymore and the only feeling I have is that I am liquid (its a different feeling than me feeling my body. Kinda difficult to describe). This liquid feeling can differ though. Sometimes I feel like I am a wave and my "feet" goes up and down and this wave like feeling goes trough my entire 'body'. Sometimes I lose all sense of dimensions of my 'body" and it feels like my feet could be right on top of my 'head' or that I twisted and bend like a Pretzel. Now that I write it down it sounds very unpleasent but I never experienced it that way haha. Phase 4 I dont feel much anymore. No emotions, no fear, no happiness, only calmness and curiosity.

If you have anymore questions feel free to ask! That counts for all of you

what your describing makes a lot of since to me. through your breath and mind your moving shakti into your system. which is why pranayama works for many. breath work. like you i do the same with my mind to move it where i put my attention. defenetely feels like water. or liquid. and it can override the feeling of the body. that dizzyness is perhaps it hitting your nervous system. perhaps the roller coaster feeling as well. it could at some point if it doesn't already have a joyful intoxicating feel to it.

over time as one progresses that liquid feeling could potentially stick and you won't have to will, breath, or meditate to it. not that doing those things won't bring it even deeper. probably would. does for me anyways. which is why i suspect there is no end to the depth.

i think what's really cool is you developed and found ways that work for you. that is really awesome! thanks for sharing!

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 06-12-2018, 05:56 PM
Master
Seems to me that you AP through your third eye (which I'm weak in) and then astral travel to various places for wonderful experiences.

The experience you had with standing on an altar and wanting to place an orb on a pedestal has me feeling that you were being initiated into an order.

Just my two bits.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 06-12-2018, 11:04 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis
Seems to me that you AP through your third eye (which I'm weak in) and then astral travel to various places for wonderful experiences.

The experience you had with standing on an altar and wanting to place an orb on a pedestal has me feeling that you were being initiated into an order.

Just my two bits.

Initiation into an order? Never thought of it that way. Next time I am in phase 3 I will ask Iroh about it. Maybe he is willing to tell me something about it if i am ready. I will share it with you if I find anything interesting!
Old 07-12-2018, 07:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Initiation into an order? Never thought of it that way. Next time I am in phase 3 I will ask Iroh about it. Maybe he is willing to tell me something about it if i am ready. I will share it with you if I find anything interesting!

I'm looking forward to what happens next and thanks for sharing!

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)