Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 13-12-2018, 10:43 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
I think your biggest issue is that you are putting your happiness on someone else. Whenever we put our happiness on external things (whether it be a person, a degree, a job or whatever) we seem to end up disappointed. The only real way to be happy is to find it within.
Signs in my experience lead us to events or experiences that are meant for our growth, but they also often end up being quite painful, that's been my experience anyway. And I've had some whoppers of signs, and with more than one person at different times in my life. So for one thing, don't think that this is the only person you might ever experience signs with. And for another, the pain comes in when we think that the signs mean that person is "the one" (whatever that means). My experience of signs are they bring us to our own growth, which is often through painful experiences.

As for "the one" that doesn't really mean anything. People IMAGINE that there is one person they are supposed to spend their lives with. I don't believe in the one and can tell you that I personally, do not have a "the one" (although I have met many soulmates). A lot of times who we end up with comes down to both parties free will and the future is not set in stone.
There's lot of different types of soulmates, and some just come and go to teach us something. But often they are some of the ones we feel the strongest about.
As for your heart chakra, I'm not an expert on chakras but it sounds as though you have closest it off. The heart chakra can become closest which is extremely unhealthy. So try to keep feeling and keep loving, even while going though painful experiences. This is the key and the trick to not ending up bitter and angry. And yes, when you do end up with a closed heart chakra the experiences that left you that way will keep repeating. So don't close off to your feelings, however painful they may be. It's much healthier to work through them than to disconnect.

Okay.. I understand what you're saying. Maybe whats going on it that im just being lead into bad experiences believing they're supposed to be good ones?

What confuses me is that all of these signs just keep coming and when I finally acted on one of them it ended up being very painful. but the signs didnt stop. why? and why no direct communication?

Also, i dont quite understand why it isnt a good idea to seek what and who you want in the time we have here. Isn't that the point ( or one of the points)?

Last edited by Chak117 : 14-12-2018 at 01:10 AM.
Old 17-12-2018, 03:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojourner2013
Hi Akira,
I understand your intention and I acknowledge your desire to change me and my beliefs. I leave you with yours though. Best wishes!

I was not trying to change your beliefs, I was just telling you mine. You are entitled to belief whatever you want to believe and live your life the way that you want to. I respect that, I was just saying it the way I saw it. There was no offence intended
Old 18-12-2018, 02:04 PM
Knower

Hey Chak117, you're not alone OK? I hear you're feeling kind of flat, sad, tired, at a loss. Like the path you're on has hit a dead end? I hear you, it may be part of it, there may be something you're not learning and so cannot move forward? Or there's something waiting for you to discover it? Only you have to answers I just wanted you to know that you're not alone. I feel like I understand, I'm reading a book called Finding Your Own North Star by Martha Beck. And I have to say I'm connecting with it a lot and that might mean you might too?

I hope you manage to feel alive again, take care.
Old 18-12-2018, 10:42 PM
Pathfinder

I think I might know whats going on. Today It felt like the heart chakra was doing better, but only for a slight moment, because soon after that I felt a pain very similar to What I felt when it stopped working (i dont know the correct terms to use here for this, bare with me).

I think the problem is not that it isnt working, but that maybe my subconscious closed it off after the pain I felt was too much to deal with. when it opens I begin feeling that same pain.

How would I go about fixing this?
Old 20-12-2018, 01:39 PM
Knower

Hey Chak, I don't know if you can fix anything, maybe you're not broken but going through something that needs time to heal?