Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 06-03-2014, 12:16 AM
Deactivated Account
Hi Moonglow, that's a good thought, I personally feel we created this God or God's because of fear, of course there is something there, its everywhere, its the Cosmos, we just dress that up in all sorts of labels and add our emotions to it, such as Jesus dying on the cross.
Old 06-03-2014, 02:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by revolver
Hi Moonglow, that's a good thought, I personally feel we created this God or God's because of fear, of course there is something there, its everywhere, its the Cosmos, we just dress that up in all sorts of labels and add our emotions to it, such as Jesus dying on the cross.

Hi revolver,

I see it as being everywhere as well. The wonderment or exploration to me at times seems to be just what got all this going, if anything. Which has lead down some interesting paths.

Even what we create though, to me, does not mean that these are not true. For they hold their own truth with in the one or group that holds them as true. These, to me, get projected out into the world and enter into the general consciousness.Because I may not agree with something, does not mean it holds no truth.

Yes, we are emotional beings, but aren't our emotions a reflection of what one may hold to be true or not? Test out (so to speak) whether what is created holds any belief or resonates?

Yes, emotions can get the better of us, but at other times can motivate to see through the differences or know what is true, IMO.
Old 06-03-2014, 03:04 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by revolver
Yes that is how I feel, that Consciousness, Source, Love or whatever you want to call it, is what we call God, there is nothing that isn't God.

Precisely!
Old 06-03-2014, 03:06 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyth Von Gore
I doubt that very much somehow. I've meditated with wormwood before and even looking at the sky I could only see stars.
It's simply not possible to see planets, high or not, with a naked eye. We only know certain stars are planets because of telescopes.

Also try to remember we have MUCH more light pollution on Earth's night sky. There is very few places left where you don't get light interference. Things would have been much brighter in the sky even 200 years ago.
Old 06-03-2014, 09:51 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammy
Also try to remember we have MUCH more light pollution on Earth's night sky. There is very few places left where you don't get light interference. Things would have been much brighter in the sky even 200 years ago.

I live in a small village far away from light pollution. We have white street lamps, which don't produce as much light pollution as the orange ones do.
I have a very clear view of the stars at night, I can see most of the dimmer ones without my telescope.
Also, I have been to small towns and such in England and stayed in cottages where there are no street lights, so at night I was able to see all the stars in the sky. It's the same sky.
Old 06-03-2014, 09:33 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonglow
Hi revolver,

I see it as being everywhere as well. The wonderment or exploration to me at times seems to be just what got all this going, if anything. Which has lead down some interesting paths.

Even what we create though, to me, does not mean that these are not true. For they hold their own truth with in the one or group that holds them as true. These, to me, get projected out into the world and enter into the general consciousness.Because I may not agree with something, does not mean it holds no truth.

Yes, we are emotional beings, but aren't our emotions a reflection of what one may hold to be true or not? Test out (so to speak) whether what is created holds any belief or resonates?

Yes, emotions can get the better of us, but at other times can motivate to see through the differences or know what is true, IMO.
Yes I can agree with that, and well put.