Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 23-02-2014, 11:20 PM
Pathfinder
Lightbulb My theory of Time and Time Traveling

I believe that time is like a video and it is now playing. The video is probably trillions of years long, and maybe even unlimited. If time travel was possible with using things in the physical world of course, the person or persons that time travels will basically rewind the video or fast forward the video to a certain part of that video. Now the video is representing time, remember that. Now, since that person might rewind to a time in the past where he does not exist, he will not be visible to people in that current time since he was never part of that time. Now, If he does rewind (or fast forward) to a time he DOES exist, He will basically be cut out of the current position or place he was in that current time and be pasted in the place he started the time travel. Now, if he alters anything in the past, ANYTHING, it can change the future, kind of like editing the video with a professional video editor and also cutting out and creating new scenes in the video. Obviously if time travel physically in the physical world was possible, it can change the universe in both a good way and a bad way. Like, imagine a world without Hitler. Or what the world would be like if World war 1 and 2 never started. But, then imagine a world without MLK and people who did things to help the world change into a better place. I personally think time travel is a very dangerous thing and it should never be used, well at least in a way where you can alter parts of that certain time to change the universe. Well, anyway that is my theory of time and time traveling. This was all thought up by me and not stolen by anyone. Over time I may add to my theory or even change it but this is it so far.

Fun Question: How long did it take for GOD to upload that video? lol

Leave any comments or question if need be. I am going to post this to several different topics.

-PsychicKevin