Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 04-03-2013, 05:21 PM
Tomodachi

Was wondering if I could get confirmation on my Guides?

I was just wondering because this came up in a discussion I had with a fellow psychic. I know I have guides and I already know the name of one, but I was wondering if anyone could pick up some names?
Old 04-03-2013, 10:13 PM
LadyImpreza1111

This is just IMO, but I don't think its likely that a guide will seek out a medium to give their name to them to pass on to someone else. Please do not get me wrong,I do not intend that to sound abrasive or anything. I'm a medium too and actually love the idea of just knowing the guides that are watching over people I'm connected to and they actually don't interact with me much just for the fact that they are somewhat busy.

You can do what I do with spirits that I don't know the name of. I make up nicknames.

I actually know the guide of someone who was getting ready to reincarnate (the guide was. Not the guy he was watching. He is already here) and clicked with him as far as my sense of humor but never got his name so there was one day he asked me for some orange soda. I honor requests for spirits even if they just want a sip or bite of something. He asked if I ever watched the show Keenan and Kel back in the 90's and I was like "YEAH!!!" So he said, "Do the orange soda thing!" So I go:

"Who loves orange soda?
KEL loves orange soda.
Is it true?!
Is it true?!
I do I do I do I do. OOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!!!

I've called him Orange Soda ever since.

I still don't know what the heck his name is!
Old 04-03-2013, 10:20 PM
DiamondSpirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyImpreza1111
This is just IMO, but I don't think its likely that a guide will seek out a medium to give their name to them to pass on to someone else. Please do not get me wrong,I do not intend that to sound abrasive or anything. I'm a medium too and actually love the idea of just knowing the guides that are watching over people I'm connected to and they actually don't interact with me much just for the fact that they are somewhat busy.

You can do what I do with spirits that I don't know the name of. I make up nicknames.

I actually know the guide of someone who was getting ready to reincarnate (the guide was. Not the guy he was watching. He is already here) and clicked with him as far as my sense of humor but never got his name so there was one day he asked me for some orange soda. I honor requests for spirits even if they just want a sip or bite of something. He asked if I ever watched the show Keenan and Kel back in the 90's and I was like "YEAH!!!" So he said, "Do the orange soda thing!" So I go:

"Who loves orange soda?
KEL loves orange soda.
Is it true?!
Is it true?!
I do I do I do I do. OOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!!!

I've called him Orange Soda ever since.

I still don't know what the heck his name is!

Omg I loved Kenan and Kel!!! lol
Old 04-03-2013, 10:29 PM
LadyImpreza1111

OMG!!!I KNOW RIGHT!?!?

I'm not gonna lie. The orange soda part is really all I remember the most fondly.
Old 18-03-2013, 11:07 PM
lizogle1

Valadation of your spirit guides

Dear Tomaduci, I have been in contact with my spirit guides (or guardian angels) for quite a while now. They are very eager to make contact with you ,, but you need to be in tune with them It is hard at first,, as it was for me,, I sat in the bathroom,on the floor with my back leaning against the tub. It was cool and soothing,, plus quiet. I lit me blessed candles (angels can see candles,but not our elec lights),, I put on my special music then closed my eyes ,and tried to think of nothing except for my in,out breathing. several episodes came and went, with nothing happening. Then one day I asked my spirit guide if she/he ccould come to me in my sleep, and tell me her /his name.When we are asleep our minds are not buzzing with dozens of thoughts, worries, etc,, so it is easier for them to make contact. 3 nights later she came to me in a very odd way,, and tols me her name. I can't go into detail, as it is too deep, and deals with events from my youth. she brought them up,, in such a way , as her name popped into my head. after several times of her asking me to repeat this,, I sat up in bed like a flash, and saidd to her"I know what you are trying to say,, Your name is Shannon ?,, right?" and this whoosh came flashin g through with a resounding "yes",, so this is how Ilearned her name. I needed to be ready and able to hear her,,
They are real,, and I was told later I could call her any name I like,, Eventually a spirit guide, was always at my side,, and in my head,, even interupting my thoughts ,while n the phone. she tols me her name was Cara,, and she is a dicckens too. She is young, full of laughter, likes to joke,and often askes me to say hello to whom ever is on the phone
They want to validaate themselves to you so much, so you know they are real,, but you have to be able to let go of thoughts, and let them in.
PS,,Cara says hello to all, anf bids you all best wishes, in your quests to reach her side,,,, for now be well, namaste Liz ( Beth)