Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 11-11-2018, 10:01 AM
Master

Hahaha love combo cards

So I'm doing this love reading - one of those "Will I enter a new love relationship within 3 months" ones - and I get

Knight of Pentacles
Clarifier 1: 8 of Pentacles reversed (laughed, then pulled another clarifier)
Clarifier 2: Ace of Pentacles

The best I've got at this point is a "er, yes? In a committed kind of uncommitted kind of way?"

Knight of Pent (upright) doesn't usually come up in my readings as someone who's keen to play around, however 8 of Pentacles reversed has almost textbook-always come up as something that's ending, or will never become serious. At the same time, Ace of Pentacles is usually a good bet for something with some long-term potential?

The only other way I read this that jumps out to me is that the querent may get a very determined offer from someone (I keep looking at the hands offering Pentacles) but it looks like the querent isn't interested (8 of Pent rev) and is basically ignoring the offer. Hmm. If I position the cards sequentially it could also be read as offer received --> offer rejected --> offer put forward for second time

Thoughts?

Full spread:

"Will I enter a new love relationship within 3 months"

Situation/answer:
Knight of Pentacles
Clarifier 1: 8 of Pentacles reversed (laughed, then pulled another clarifier)
Clarifier 2: Ace of Pentacles

Need to know: 10 of Cups (and this card says to me, "mate, just give it a chance, seriously - the two of you will have more in common than you anticipate")

Advice: The Star rev + Justice (clarifier)

Likely outcome: Judgement
Old 11-11-2018, 11:02 AM
55Degrees

Good interpretation. Sounds like it's saying it's going to be a slow growing thing. KnP is hardly the guy who sweeps you off your feet, he's too cautious.
Love how your clarifiers say exactly that.
Old 11-11-2018, 11:16 AM
Master
I'd say, no.
Kind of like working/efforting too hard to get it, having lost the pleasure in the journey.
With the other cards... makes me wonder if this got you off-kilter, questioning yourself and your worth maybe.

10 Cups saying, don't worry about it, it's all right, no matter what's happening, as long as you listen to your heart.
I feel that's where it went of track a bit because of too much efforting. In a way a message to not take it personal when you're not finding love as it isn't personal.

Star Rev says so as well, on the way of losing hope that it will ever happen, but you must look at it through clear filters (Justice) not through the ego that's getting concerned/panicking.

Outcome: you'll feel better again if you take a bit of a timeout to re-calibrate so you find your inner balance back. So in that sense feeling (more) worthy and having hope again. Mostly refinding the pleasure in the journey of dating, finding love and so on.
Old 11-11-2018, 10:11 PM
Master
So... I guess not?
Old 12-11-2018, 10:42 AM
Master

hello,

TBH, predictive read - can't offer feedback either way unfortunately :)

Less concerned about outcome, was more interested in the combination of opening cards :)