Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 24-08-2015, 06:09 PM
Knower

Do you regularly take Probiotics like Lactobacillus?

Was curious if any of you here takes Probiotics on regular basis.

Since you begin taking it, what improvement on your health did you noticed?

Are tablets form same effects with those liquid bottled lactobacillus probiotics?

I was wondering how can a live organisms survived in a tablets for a long time.

As of now I am beginning in taking what was readily available in our place. Yakult and yoghurt (but this was very sweet) and the one locally made by one company in liquid form which is very vinegar in taste and are very dark in color like red wine.

I was wondering if it's ok to mix the liquid probiotics in half glass water before taking it to neutralize the vinegar taste. Do you think will it affect the live friendly bacteria in it?
Old 08-08-2018, 08:16 AM
Experiencer

Probiotics with vinegar are something new ((
Old 26-09-2018, 06:08 PM
Seeker

I take probiotic capsules everyday. It helps with digestion and since digestion plays a role in most systems in the body, it provides all around support to the body. It's also especially good for boosting the immune system.
Old 21-10-2018, 06:09 AM
Guide

Yes, I was taking 40billion bacteria count. I have reduced it to 20 billion bacteria count.

For me, I have a health issue, and for whatever reason the probiotic along with a digestive enzyme take 90% of that issue away, when taken daily over a long period of time.

You can also make your own with coconut milk, and what have you - a yogurt. It will be sour, real yogurt on it's own, not sweetened can be quite different in taste than what is bought on the shelf.

You could try making your own kefir. Or fermented vegetables.
Old 21-10-2018, 11:09 PM
Knower

I took the pearls every day for a full year. I didn't notice any changes. I think they only had one strain of bacteria in it. I've heard it's better to go with one that has several strains in it.
Old 22-10-2018, 03:59 PM
Master
I get my by eating a cup of natural, organic Greek yogurt with breakfast every morning that is absolutely loaded with such beneficial bacteria.

And yes...I do think it helps with digestion and overall digestive health

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 23-10-2018, 07:40 AM
Master
I eat a lot of yogurt.. I like Greek too, goes nicely with walnuts and honey.
Old 10-11-2018, 03:26 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuurt
I took the pearls every day for a full year. I didn't notice any changes. I think they only had one strain of bacteria in it. I've heard it's better to go with one that has several strains in it.

I read a comparison of sauerkraut or kimchee, probiotic pills or yogurt. And the sauerkraut had far more varieties of bacteria than either of the other products. That's why I've learned to make sauerkraut.

Last edited by Debrah : 10-11-2018 at 05:40 AM.
Old 27-07-2023, 02:36 PM
Master
Saw these in the shop other day thought they may have been a con.Must give them a try.

https://www.ocado.com/products/twini...E&gclsrc=aw.ds

GanedenBC30®
The secret to this blend lies in the millions of added Bacillus coagulans cultures. These have been carefully chosen for their suitability for use in hot water.
Old 19-08-2023, 04:15 AM
Seeker

I believe When the gut becomes unbalanced with unhealthy levels of certain bacteria, probiotics can help restore the balance. They've been shown to secrete protective substances, which may turn on the immune system and prevent pathogens from taking hold and creating major disease.