Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 16-02-2014, 04:41 PM
Newbie ;)

What Is The Most Accurate Divination Method?

Hello, everyone.

What is the most accurate divination method for finding out information?

For example, to know nothing about a person but their first name, and then use divination to find out their birth date, last name, or other additional information.

I have heard that fake psychics do this by a technique called cold reading, but I would like to know how to do it by genuinely using psychic techniques.

Thank you.
Old 16-02-2014, 06:12 PM
LadyTerra

Greetings Threewhens:

Welcome to Spiritual Forums.

IMHO--and after 32 years of using various forms of Divination Tools--what you have described is a misuse of Divination--employed only by those who are trying to prove something.

I (personally) avoid those who feel a need to put themselves on display and use their Gifts for personal gain--whether it be a monetary gain--or feeding their own ego.

Peace and Love on your path to doing your own research and coming to your own conclusions...

Blessed be...

Ever your friend,

LadyTerra
Old 12-03-2014, 11:23 PM
Ascender
What if it was to be used for legal purposes, like, say finding a missing person and all you have is their forename and surname?
Old 13-03-2014, 12:14 AM
LadyTerra

Hi Lilyth:

What you are describing is not personal gain--it is (IMHO) using one's Gift in the service of others.

However--the Gift is different for everyone and this particular Gift is very rare. The Psychics that I have seen using it are usually adept at Psychometry and are extremely Empathetic. They can hold an object--or visit a location and receive vivid images and information.

Ever your friend,

LadyTerra
Old 08-04-2014, 10:21 AM
Master
Also not sure how often a paranormal person can help the police to solve a case. We have this show on telly, the 6th sense, with some 6 experienced paranormal ppl working on cases and as far as I know, they never managed to solve a case, in all them approx. 8 years the show's been done. They have come up with clues that may have helped in the end, but there have been cases where someone went missing (mostly teens) and none of them could help find this person.
Unless they keep it out of the media, which is possible of course. I think paranormals can help get more clues, thus give direction to an investigation etc, but hardly ever are able to pinpoint another person.
Might be exception to the rule. Think of the series "Believe" which is about this. Pretty cool but very scary at the same time. People with such powerful gifts can also be used as weapons and who can stop them when they're so powerful?

Which divination method is most accurate: don't think there is one best method. Everyone has his/her own way of doing things. One might work best with a dowsing pendulum, another with Tarot cards etc.
The best method for you, is what suits you best.
Old 08-04-2014, 09:04 PM
Experiencer
When it comes to "what is the most accurate", there really is no one answer. I hate to not be able to help you, but it's true. I work well in cartomancy, while my cousin could work well with a pendulum while being confused by cards, while yet another friend could be proficient in bibliomancy, whole recieving nothing but gibberish from cards and pendulums. It really all comes down to trial and error, unfortunately. Best of luck finding yours. <=)
Old 22-04-2014, 01:01 PM
MadnZz

Book1

Well, there is a little tool which can be very acurate, but it was invented in Romania and never got a chance to exit the country. It doesn't even have a name in english, if you look for radiesthesic rod it doesn't give the right thing. So, go on google images and look for " ansa radiestezica ". It's a little Y shaped thingy made of silver or copper wire. You can make one yourself. And then draw one of those cards and voila ! Precise dowsing
Old 22-04-2014, 09:48 PM
bitternight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threewhens
Hello, everyone.

For example, to know nothing about a person but their first name, and then use divination to find out their birth date, last name, or other additional information.

I have heard that fake psychics do this by a technique called cold reading, but I would like to know how to do it by genuinely using psychic techniques.

Thank you.
When I work with any sort of divination I feel that answers to questions that affect a specific situation or event are more fruitful than mundane things like a persons name.

I mean I've never met a psychic that used their gifts to supernaturally find out a persons name/dob/ personal information- I know that these things can be accomplished through conventional means pretty easily- Senses are ways we observe the world. I have to say that I take such psychics that do cold readings on Television/Movies/Stage and other arenas as what anything else on these venues would be observed as-- entertainment. That is all. If I could walk up to a person and know everything about them down to their social security and bank account numbers I do not think I'd make it public knowledge. That's my two sense.
Old 23-04-2014, 02:07 PM
Guide

Threewhens,
When I was first learning about using a pendulum, I was taught that you should never dowse/divine for someone's personal information without their express permission to do so. However in the case of trying to find a lost or missing person, I think you can bend that rule a bit, but again, I would be cautious of what you are asking so as not to violate that person's right to privacy. Since I am still a newbie to this, I would appreciate if a more experienced dowser/diviner would confirm this information to be correct before taking it to heart.
Old 29-01-2016, 09:10 PM
Master
I would also be careful what you are connecting to as the source of your answers. Be sure you have a source of light otherwise they may just mess with you. I only connect to my own higherself .