Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 01-02-2012, 04:23 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celeste
thank you! interesting name, left behind.

Thanks, Celeste. I picked it because that's the way I felt when my wife died.

Jim
Old 01-02-2012, 08:36 AM
res

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanita
I also believe that we came here with a "Life Plan" which includes when we are going Home and that sub or super-consiously we know this....

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsleWalker
Ya, exactly! So no one is going to hurt us or cause our death unless is it thoroughly agreed to by all involved. So we can all relax. Don't have to be careless but we can relax!

IsleWalker - Lora
I spent the most part of my life studying life purpose and a supposed agreed life plan which i believed 100% but it led me to a very scary realisation that turned me away from those beleifs. I find it hard to relax when there are nutjobs out there that convince themselves that they are the 2nd party that agreed to do the killing while back home in the etherial world. They strap on bombs and justify their action as they are mearly serving the agreed life plan.
What about the pedeophile that believes he is sent to earth to serve out karma to young children as a means to make them experience what they had done to someone else in a past life and bring about karmic balance. This belief gives some nieve people a way to justify such horrific actions.

Thank God i am pretty well balanced when i considered this possibility as i hate to think what could happen if a person is prone to hearing negative voices.
What sort of higher power would condone such suffering on his, her, their or its children when the children have no recollection of why this is happening to them in this life. The person that came up with the theory of "organised karma" should have spent a little more time in the cave before putting this idea in the hands of us mear humans.

Hi Keiko, Sorry for your loss, i lost both my parent within the last 2 years so i feel for you. When my mum past the whole house was experiencing paranormal things that i believe was her doing. My mum came to me on an auditory level just before waking. My dad came to me more in dream state with messages that helped me through hard times and some were very intimidating but the message was positive, it was just his way.

I think it depends on your ability to focus energy and those that are advanced can cause an effect in our reality and make contact. Maybe your dad isnt as far progressed in directing energy to make a huge impact and give you the contact that you so desire. I believe 100% that his life force is still existing in another realm, free of physical pain that is a part of the physical world left behind. Ive seen too much not to believe that there is life after death and i believe you will see him again. I dont fear death at all but i am so scared that i will have to watch those that love me suffer in greif when i am just fine....just out of hands reach
Old 01-02-2012, 02:47 PM
SaraSeeker

((((((left behind))))))) hugs... so sorry to hear of your loss

Wondeful insightful messages Celeste and Res! No matter how much one believes as you do it is always great to hear it from other's to validate how we indeed remain connected to those we have lost.

Res, your last statement especially hit home for me having lost 1 brother, 3 sisters, my mother in the past 8 years along with my husbands parents and my mother's entire family (siblings 5) a brother in law at a young age in a freak accident and other family members passed. I thank God that I found and developed spirituality when I did. It has helped me a great deal to deal with these loses. It seemed the more I learned and began to strenghten my faith and trust the easier it was for me to Truely Believe that those crossed over are never far away. When they cross over they are helped resolve and understand any issues left unresolved on earth. That they are happy and free. We can speak to them anytime we wish, memories and thoughts of them popping into our minds I believe is one way they will let us know their spirit is indeed with us as well as seeing them in dreams.

I have had many dreams where one of them has helped me with something providing guidance or validation of a decision I made. Seeing their smiling faces is comforting. I have heard that loved ones crossed over are called our "Joy Guides".

peace out in unity and respect
Old 01-02-2012, 03:59 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by res
I spent the most part of my life studying life purpose and a supposed agreed life plan which i believed 100% but it led me to a very scary realisation that turned me away from those beleifs. I find it hard to relax when there are nutjobs out there that convince themselves that they are the 2nd party that agreed to do the killing while back home in the etherial world. They strap on bombs and justify their action as they are mearly serving the agreed life plan.
What about the pedeophile that believes he is sent to earth to serve out karma to young children as a means to make them experience what they had done to someone else in a past life and bring about karmic balance. This belief gives some nieve people a way to justify such horrific actions.

Thank God i am pretty well balanced when i considered this possibility as i hate to think what could happen if a person is prone to hearing negative voices.
What sort of higher power would condone such suffering on his, her, their or its children when the children have no recollection of why this is happening to them in this life. The person that came up with the theory of "organised karma" should have spent a little more time in the cave before putting this idea in the hands of us mear humans.

Hi Keiko, Sorry for your loss, i lost both my parent within the last 2 years so i feel for you. When my mum past the whole house was experiencing paranormal things that i believe was her doing. My mum came to me on an auditory level just before waking. My dad came to me more in dream state with messages that helped me through hard times and some were very intimidating but the message was positive, it was just his way.

I think it depends on your ability to focus energy and those that are advanced can cause an effect in our reality and make contact. Maybe your dad isnt as far progressed in directing energy to make a huge impact and give you the contact that you so desire. I believe 100% that his life force is still existing in another realm, free of physical pain that is a part of the physical world left behind. Ive seen too much not to believe that there is life after death and i believe you will see him again. I dont fear death at all but i am so scared that i will have to watch those that love me suffer in greif when i am just fine....just out of hands reach

That was a really interesting post Res thank you, and yes i do agree with you on the Karma subject - i just think theres an awful lot of brainwashing when your born into this world regardless of what you planned to happen when in the spirit realm my friends and i have sat and discussed this very subject.

Sorry for your losses too, 2 parents thats incredibly sad in such a short time. At least you have had the evidence your after though which must really help. I hope your right about everything, its always something to look forward to and in the meantime work on my own healing and experiences
Old 01-02-2012, 05:52 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by res
I find it hard to relax when there are nutjobs out there that convince themselves that they are the 2nd party that agreed to do the killing while back home in the etherial world. They strap on bombs and justify their action as they are mearly serving the agreed life plan.

I've never heard of anyone who regarded himself as a karmic agent for rape or murder.

There is no way we're ever going to figure out, in this life, exactly why things happen. All we can do is be careful, and try to do what we perceive as right.

Jim
Old 01-02-2012, 07:35 PM
Celeste

LEFT BEHIND, SO SORRY!
Old 01-02-2012, 07:51 PM
Experiencer

Thank you, Sara, and Celeste.

Jim
Old 01-02-2012, 10:35 PM
res

Quote:
Originally Posted by Left Behind
I've never heard of anyone who regarded himself as a karmic agent for rape or murder.

You have to be thankfull for that though the opportunity is there for some delusional cult leader to stumble upon, if it hasnt happened already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Left Behind
There is no way we're ever going to figure out, in this life, exactly why things happen. All we can do is be careful, and try to do what we perceive as right.

Jim

Sorry for your loss Jim and i agree.

Thanks for the condolences Keiko. I find comfort in that my parents are both returned to the ones that left them behind more than my own loss.
Old 01-02-2012, 10:57 PM
Pathfinder
You have to be thankfull for that though the opportunity is there for some delusional cult leader to stumble upon, if it hasnt happened already.

Thats where my brainwashing comment came in i just think humans have no recollection of any spirit life so anything bad they do in this life is their own human choice and not karma related. (I think i mis read your post abit at the top) but yes there's always one idiot of a leader who will bring karma into the equation and brainwash them all.

how can one person go through life doing good, staying on the right side of the law and receive heartache and problems all through life then another person will spend his entire lifetime against the law been cruel to everyone and always comes up smelling of roses??????
Im really not entirely sure about the subject of karma - and people have said to me Perhaps its from another lifetime you received it in this.....

Well whats the point of receiving karma in another lifetime when you have no recollection of anything you may of done

questions questions questions, we will never have all the answers sorry got no smilie options lol
Old 02-02-2012, 12:36 AM
res

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiko
how can one person go through life doing good, staying on the right side of the law and receive heartache and problems all through life then another person will spend his entire lifetime against the law been cruel to everyone and always comes up smelling of roses??????
Im really not entirely sure about the subject of karma - and people have said to me Perhaps its from another lifetime you received it in this.....

Well whats the point of receiving karma in another lifetime when you have no recollection of anything you may of done

I tend to agree Keiko. Some of those that follow this observation believe that their true consciousness resides in the spirit realm and that we only visit earth to learn lessons. Maybe those higher selves need to start holding classes in their own realm and leave visiting earth as a holiday that is meant to be enjoyed. Those little things like tasting different foods, creating life and experiencing material things that may not exist in the realms of higher self....all within balance ofcourse. I didnt come here to be hurt and mis treated but i suppose there is always one idiot you come across that will try to spoil your holiday, its whether you let him that counts.

I do believe in karmic law or cause and effect in this world and to some extent that it can be corrected in either realms though im sure i will be no closer to the truth untill the holiday is over.

Its funny that i spent so much time trying to understand the workings of the other realm when it was really distracting me from the experience i came here to have in the first place ... I suppose the truth will be known when the holiday is over