Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 10-10-2018, 06:43 AM
Guide
Smile Scientists and Pseudo-Scientists

Errors have crept into science, but this is not because of bad faith on the scientists' part. They have devoted their lives to uncovering the truth about the nature of the universe.
The tragic thing is that the research efforts of thousands of good-hearted scientists, who are serving the good of all humanity, have been side-tracked by pseudo-scientists into pathways destructive to humanity and the world in general.
The perverters of science, devoted to destruction, no longer can describe themselves as scientists. It is an insult to great scientists , such as Nikola Tesla, Thomas Townsend-Brown, Newton, Fleming, Galileo and Kepler, to include among their number the bloodthirsty pseudo-scientist who made it possible for nuclear weapons to decimate Nagasaki and Hiroshima.

Old 10-10-2018, 12:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer21
The perverters of science, devoted to destruction, no longer can describe themselves as scientists. It is an insult to great scientists , such as Nikola Tesla, Thomas Townsend-Brown, Newton, Fleming, Galileo and Kepler, to include among their number the bloodthirsty pseudo-scientist who made it possible for nuclear weapons to decimate Nagasaki and Hiroshima.
So true. And it's also very clear some things are not going to change. More and more people these days worship the ugly and perverse. Just look at Trump and his followers. H.G. Wells was spot on: humanity is dividing into the Eloi and Morlocks, all based on whether or not we have that inner moral compass... the moral compass you obviously have, given you are actually capable of seeing this and then writing about it.
Old 10-10-2018, 01:48 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Errors have crept into science, but this is not because of bad faith on the scientists' part. They have devoted their lives to uncovering the truth about the nature of the universe.
The tragic thing is that the research efforts of thousands of good-hearted scientists, who are serving the good of all humanity, have been side-tracked by pseudo-scientists into pathways destructive to humanity and the world in general.

You make a very significant point here, Explorer21. Greed and corporate pressure have taken over at every level of life. Yet, it is incorrect to say things will not change. Change takes many forms and in the its early stages, it looks like just more pseudo truth. We have put our faith in the external world and everything created to have power over others is being revealed as exactly that.

It is also important to note that pseudo-science is being contested from every direction now. Which is stronger in the long run, truth or pseudo-truth? The answer is a new one to people who place their faith in the old systems. It was foretold in many ancient prophecies of Native peoples that humanity would undergo a great change should it survive as a civilization past 2012. It did and we have. I suspect, the old saying that it is always darkest before the dawn applies here.

Bless you for holding up truth to our view, Explorer21. We are all part of ONE living field and that field reads and writes... charges and changes probabilities of the future.
What is a question but a call to the Universe for its answer? Who are you but a call of the Universe to be heard? Unity is the true foundation of our unfolding reality. We all belong together within the kaleidoscope of our perceived singularity.
Old 10-10-2018, 02:01 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
So true. And it's also very clear some things are not going to change. More and more people these days worship the ugly and perverse. Just look at Trump and his followers. H.G. Wells was spot on: humanity is dividing into the Eloi and Morlocks, all based on whether or not we have that inner moral compass... the moral compass you obviously have, given you are actually capable of seeing this and then writing about it.

Baile, thanks for your words of support. There is a lot of truth in what you say about more and more people worshipping ugliness and perversity, a good example being Trump and his followers. I like the symbolism represented by H. G. Wells' characters in his famous novel "The Time Machine;" he is one of my favorite authors. I'm a big fan of science fiction books of all kinds, including those by Jules Verne, John Wyndham, Robert Heinlein, Ray Bradbury and Isaac Asimov.

Old 10-10-2018, 02:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Baile, thanks for your words of support.

Quote:
The greatest government secret of the century is that advanced human civilizations have been discovered on many of the planets in our solar system. And the physical spaceships which are seen in the skies every day are from some of them.
I've studied advanced human civilizations for years, maybe my all-time favorite topic. That's one way I deal with the madness in the world these days. I read or watch a video on that, the stuff that actually counts.
Old 11-10-2018, 04:45 AM
Guide
Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starflower
You make a very significant point here, Explorer21. Greed and corporate pressure have taken over at every level of life. Yet, it is incorrect to say things will not change. Change takes many forms and in the its early stages, it looks like just more pseudo truth. We have put our faith in the external world and everything created to have power over others is being revealed as exactly that.

It is also important to note that pseudo-science is being contested from every direction now. Which is stronger in the long run, truth or pseudo-truth? The answer is a new one to people who place their faith in the old systems. It was foretold in many ancient prophecies of Native peoples that humanity would undergo a great change should it survive as a civilization past 2012. It did and we have. I suspect, the old saying that it is always darkest before the dawn applies here.

Bless you for holding up truth to our view, Explorer21. We are all part of ONE living field and that field reads and writes... charges and changes probabilities of the future.

Starflower, one thing absolutely certain is that change is happening in every single aspect of life, and nothing can arrest the avalanche of truth energies that are daily sweeping away all falsity, lies, corruption, fears and hatred.

I'm so glad you mentioned Native American prophecies which are so important these days. The Western world can change the entire fate of humanity for the better if they would only learn to practise the magnificent ideas contained in Native American philosophies.

Old 11-10-2018, 05:06 AM
Guide
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile

I've studied advanced human civilizations for years, maybe my all-time favorite topic. That's one way I deal with the madness in the world these days. I read or watch a video on that, the stuff that actually counts.

Baile, we have a lot in common because studying advanced human civilisations is also my all-time favorite topic. Yes, that is a great way to deal with the world's madness these days. I've been reading a wide variety of UFO books for decades and many of them contain messages from benevolent space people describing their highly evolved philosophies, other planetary civilisations and free energy technologies---information that Earth people could learn so much from.

Old 11-10-2018, 05:33 AM
Master

What if humans won't ever become "better"? Will ever lions change, or cows, or sharks, or dolphins, ...?

Humans who evolve don't come back here.

Anyway, "better" is such a relative term. People kill each other because they know better, and they want better.

Can anybody say that Einstein was a pseudo-scientist for his contribution to the atomic bombs used by US in 1945?

History is full of people fighting with conviction for a cause, attain it, to find out that it had regrettable repercussions they never thought of. Einstein said "I never though of that!" and "Had I known that the Germans would not succeed in producing an atomic bomb," he said "I would have never lifted a finger."

We all make errors, then are indulgent with us, but unforgiving with others.

Your scientist is my pseudo-scientist ... My fair reporting is your fake news ...
Old 11-10-2018, 08:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Nikola Tesla was about the only "Pseudo-Scientist" (and Leonardo Da Vinci too) who broke into the mainstream before dying in total penniless anonymity.

"Pseudo Science" is the name given to unorthodox or unproven/untested realms of science by scientists themselves to justify and bignote whatever experiments they are doing, given that their experimental results can be replicated countless times...and that is all 'Pseudo Science" is, really...just stuff that hasn't been proven to work yet, so people laugh at it.

Sometimes Pseudo Science becomes Science...then Scientists deny laughing at it and making a mockery of it before...they starch all their nice white lab coats and go "we knew that all along" and I have to laugh at them.
Old 11-10-2018, 09:22 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
What if humans won't ever become "better"? Will ever lions change, or cows, or sharks, or dolphins, ...?

Humans who evolve don't come back here.

Anyway, "better" is such a relative term. People kill each other because they know better, and they want better.

Can anybody say that Einstein was a pseudo-scientist for his contribution to the atomic bombs used by US in 1945?

History is full of people fighting with conviction for a cause, attain it, to find out that it had regrettable repercussions they never thought of. Einstein said "I never though of that!" and "Had I known that the Germans would not succeed in producing an atomic bomb," he said "I would have never lifted a finger."

We all make errors, then are indulgent with us, but unforgiving with others.

Your scientist is my pseudo-scientist ... My fair reporting is your fake news ...

Inavalan, I totally agree with what you say about Einstein and his involvement with atomic bomb research. He was fully dedicated to scientific research on behalf all humanity, but did not foresee harmful future repercussions.