Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 14-08-2018, 11:23 PM
Seeker

where am I at in chakra activation?

I have been focusing on activating all of my chakras for a while ( about three to four months). I have had a couple breakthroughs in the chakras. I can feel pressure easily and at will in my third eye, my root chakra noticeably vibrates all by itself without meditation, my sacral chakra can vibrate only with meditation, and the heart chakra needs at least five minutes of concentration to activate. I feel a heating sensation over the heart chakra when I meditate on it, so I think I'm getting somewhere. the solar plexus chakra is being stubborn right now but I have activated it before, having it manifest a mint sensation rising up my chest.

I guess my question is, what is the next step? I have been trying to make all the chakras vibrate like the root and sacral, but that is proving difficult. when I was using binaural beats, I could activate all of the chakras at the same time. I would then try to activate my magnetic field, but my focus would slip. my successes are vibration, heat, and pressure.

The reason I chose to walk this path is so I can access my full potential as a human and manifest skills like aerokinesis and psychokinesis. I need to know what the next step in activation is so I know what to look for.
Thanks for your help!
Old 15-08-2018, 08:47 AM
Experiencer

Hi solofff!

My feeling is that no one else knows what the next step for you is. Unfortunately there are spiritual teachers out there who will claim to know what's right for you, and will suggest that you do as they say, but ultimately, only YOU know what's right for you.

Having said that, and even though I can't tell you what's best for you, I CAN help you figure out, FOR YOURSELF, what you should do, but ONLY by pointing you in the direction of figuring it out on your own.

The following are some helpful ideas for finding your way and following divine guidance.

- Do what gives you joy. Take the path that makes you truly happy.

- Pray about it. But the prayers need not be long or complicated. Just say something like, 'God, help me to succeed and do what's right for me. Help me make the right choice.' God WILL answer your prayer.

- Rather than worry so much about making the right choice, just follow your heart and do as you please. It's crazy how much time and effort I used to spend trying to figure out what to do. I should have just made a choice and trusted that, ultimately, there's no such thing as failure. A quote from the Angels that Doreen Virtue channels is, 'We angels are here to share with you a spiritual truth: you can't commit an error; all that you do is right.' (that's from day 285 in Daily Guidance from Your Angels)

I hope this helps.
Old 15-08-2018, 07:18 PM
Seeker

thanks for letting me know that there is no single path to ascension. I will continue opening my chakras and going from there. blessings!
Old 16-08-2018, 03:06 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by solofff
thanks for letting me know that there is no single path to ascension. I will continue opening my chakras and going from there. blessings!

Good luck and have fun!
Old 16-08-2018, 05:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by happy soul
Hi solofff!

My feeling is that no one else knows what the next step for you is. Unfortunately there are spiritual teachers out there who will claim to know what's right for you, and will suggest that you do as they say, but ultimately, only YOU know what's right for you.

Having said that, and even though I can't tell you what's best for you, I CAN help you figure out, FOR YOURSELF, what you should do, but ONLY by pointing you in the direction of figuring it out on your own.

The following are some helpful ideas for finding your way and following divine guidance.

- Do what gives you joy. Take the path that makes you truly happy.

- Pray about it. But the prayers need not be long or complicated. Just say something like, 'God, help me to succeed and do what's right for me. Help me make the right choice.' God WILL answer your prayer.

- Rather than worry so much about making the right choice, just follow your heart and do as you please. It's crazy how much time and effort I used to spend trying to figure out what to do. I should have just made a choice and trusted that, ultimately, there's no such thing as failure. A quote from the Angels that Doreen Virtue channels is, 'We angels are here to share with you a spiritual truth: you can't commit an error; all that you do is right.' (that's from day 285 in Daily Guidance from Your Angels)

I hope this helps.

Doreen Virtue recently apologised for teaching such things, see http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=122780

Doing what feels right is most certainly not always the right thing to do, and you can commit an error and do something wrong.

As to the OP, randomly working on chakras with no idea of what you're doing is not a good idea IMO - whilst also being too impatient, and doing it for the wrong reasons - is not a recipe for spiritual success.

True spirituality is about the state of your heart and mind, and involves personal growth. What happens to your chakras is incidental on the way.
Old 16-08-2018, 07:45 AM
Seeker

well, I'm trying to open my chakras mainly to gain abilities to defend myself with. I know this is possible because I have seen such strength in ability. that's probably not a very good reason, but that is the truth of my heart, no point in lying to myself. also I'm trying to astral project mainly because I want answers, and to meet some powerful beings. I have some idea as to how to open chakras, but I don't know everything. can you explain some of the potential mistakes I can make in this pursuit? thanks, blessings!
Old 16-08-2018, 12:01 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by django

Doing what feels right is most certainly not always the right thing to do, and you can commit an error and do something wrong.

I disagree.

Nearly all channeled entities teach that everything is happening perfectly, exactly as it's supposed to. In the RELATIVE sense, we can make mistakes. ULTIMATELY, every choice is perfect.

Doing what feels right is the main teaching among non-physical entities about how to make choices.

I also feel that the energy and vibration of your words is unloving and confrontational.
Old 16-08-2018, 12:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by happy soul
I disagree.

Nearly all channeled entities teach that everything is happening perfectly, exactly as it's supposed to. In the RELATIVE sense, we can make mistakes. ULTIMATELY, every choice is perfect.

Doing what feels right is the main teaching among non-physical entities about how to make choices.

I also feel that the energy and vibration of your words is unloving and confrontational.

Have you looked into why Doreen Virtue did an about turn on her advice? Maybe she explains it less confrontationally than me.
Old 16-08-2018, 12:44 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by django
Have you looked into why Doreen Virtue did an about turn on her advice? Maybe she explains it less confrontationally than me.

I'll look into it. The truth is I'd be interested to hear why she had a change of perspective.

Peace.
Old 17-08-2018, 03:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by solofff
well, I'm trying to open my chakras mainly to gain abilities to defend myself with. I know this is possible because I have seen such strength in ability. that's probably not a very good reason, but that is the truth of my heart, no point in lying to myself. also I'm trying to astral project mainly because I want answers, and to meet some powerful beings. I have some idea as to how to open chakras, but I don't know everything. can you explain some of the potential mistakes I can make in this pursuit? thanks, blessings!

I have my opinions, that's all anyone really has, personally I would say just concentrate exclusively on the navel chakra to start with, anything else is just random. As an experiment you could do this exclusively for a week or so, and see what happens, just concentrate at he navel, if it is bad advice, you could always go back to whatever you feel like. Experiments are good though, and might be interesting no matter what the outcome or lack thereof