Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 24-05-2017, 04:26 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Greetings fellow 'spiritual people'.

Twice today, I have been told I am 'not spiritual' which is really cool if I am not because then I can get on with just living a meaningless existence and not knowing any better.

You know, I wish there was a place I could go to be spiritual, withdraw a while, do what I want and then return to the real world. It is no longer about putting on a mask as it once was. What if it is other's don't wish to be. I respect everyones path. What if another does not wish to be spiritual but you know that will change in time. They may really be observing what is to come and don't like it.... lol. Many believe it is their right to experience and obtain first.
Old 24-05-2017, 06:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
What if another does not wish to be spiritual but you know that will change in time. They may really be observing what is to come and don't like it.... lol. Many believe it is their right to experience and obtain first.
The implication is that you believe that 'you' no longer existentially "experience" and/or "obtain" once you become "spiritual". Yes?
Old 31-12-2017, 06:57 AM
boshy b. good

To be exact, we are taught a math,
call it that. Good? Ok spirituality.
Old 31-12-2017, 09:40 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Twice today, I have been told I am 'not spiritual' which is really cool if I am not because then I can get on with just living a meaningless existence and not knowing any better.
Just the other day I was sitting having coffee before going to work and looking at the sky change with the dawn. It was beautiful and I owned that moment. Driving to work I came over the brow of the hill and the world opened up before me, the sky was aglow with the colours of the morning and the sea lapped gently. When I reached the carpark I got out and bathed in the morning, it felt so liberating to just be alive and witness existence. I was grateful as I thought of the millions of people who couldn't do the same.

Spiritual is beyond definition.

Quote:
So, I am learning to come to terms with the fact that other people don't exist anyway and I only imagine that they do, so being called 'not spiritual
And you're concerned enough about what people say to start this thread? Keep taking your meds

Quote:
I mean, Satan could come tomorrow and destroy the world and people go 'what a totally non-spiritual thing to do'...however, the devil is spiritual, just not in any way a mere mortal would ever understand the concept.
It's not the devil that's going to do the destroying, it's people who can't take responsibility for their own actions or non-action. The earth has come close to complete annihilation a few times before yet here we are, and if it hadn't happened we'd still be dinosaurs so perhaps it's a very Spiritual thing to do. Hurrah for destroying the world.
Old 03-01-2018, 12:47 AM
Master
This thread was made about a year ago - a lot changes in a year! ;)
Old 03-01-2018, 11:52 AM
Master
Quote:
This thread was made about a year ago - a lot changes in a year! ;)

XOXOXOX
XO OX
XOXOXOX
Old 03-01-2018, 11:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
XOXOXOX
XO OX
XOXOXOX
Hugs and love to you also.