Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 15-09-2016, 05:39 PM
Experiencer
I no longer miss the "bubble love." What does this mean?

I'm in a thaw at last where my twin flame acknowledged me in a public setting and our energy shifted to one of peace.

The thaw has been so beneficial for me and I feel a surge of well-being and contentment. I got the "Eight of Wands" tarot card in the future position. I'm getting daily confirmation of my energy shift from others. My cells feel changed and I feel so relaxed and connected with the moment and just with life in general.

I realize it was about 2 years ago this month that I was in the height of my "bubble love" feelings for my twin. Then we had about a year of emotional intensity contact/no contact, then our marriages blew up, followed by a year of no contact.

Today I realized that I no longer miss the bubble love and intensity of the connection with my twin. I do not wish for a reunion that would reactivate that type of over-the-top energy. But now I equate my twin with that "spark-of-awakening" intensity because I experienced him energetically.

For those who are further in the journey, does that bubble love intensity follow your connection always? Is it possible for you both to ease into a gentle, supportive, soul mate type relationship?

It is the first time I've every understood this key component of separation ... the runner cannot distinguish the love of the twin from the overwhelming energy of the union. Yet sadly, the chaser often interprets this as personal rejection.

So what happens next? Can reunited twins ever "chill out" together?
Old 15-09-2016, 05:41 PM
Suspended
Master
bubble phase forever yoohooo
Old 15-09-2016, 05:53 PM
Experiencer
Uggh ... deep sigh.

So what do you do next? Did you shift your body to withstand this intensity, like huricane-proofing a building?

There is also a small voice of "yay!" inside me, hearing this news of the bubble love forever. I guess it is now in my system, part of my body, like a virus whose function is still unclear but it will be always with me. I know scientists now realize how many mystery viruses are beneficial.
Old 15-09-2016, 06:11 PM
Suspended
Master
i allow it to take over me and enjoy it
Old 15-09-2016, 06:25 PM
Master
Good question. I think I experienced that wild intensity because I didn't have a strong spiritual foundation. I was reuniting with my twin flame but did not believe in it; my mystical experiences contradicted my conditioned mind and was a lot for me to handle from an evolution perspective. That's why it lasted only a moment. This created mental turmoil. Is this similar to what you mean? I do think that twin flames can "chill out" together in Unconditional Love. I can sense it could be a very calm and peaceful Union but both must be spiritually and emotionally mature and usually that takes a lot of triggering. The intensity is a part of the ride.
Old 15-09-2016, 06:35 PM
Guide

We were kids when we met and were drawn to each other but I think we were too young to realize what "bubble love" was. When he came back in my life months ago, I was hit hard with his first words to me and my whole world was turned upside down - again. I'm not sure it was bubble love, but it was a very intense feeling of love and wanting and needing him. It took months but that did settle.

When we were together last week, it was just comfortable, no overwhelming feelings, no awkwardness, no intense physical desire - we were just very comfortable as if we'd seen each other yesterday.

I had not experienced telepathy with him until we were actually together, then it kicked in, more for him than for me. This was something we always had in the past. I would be thinking something, and he would answer out loud. I wasn't able to receive him as much as he did me.

Our hug and kiss when we said good night, was just loving, tender, caring, not over the top. So from my experience I would say this can settle into something nice.

What I'm feeling since our reunion is a sense of being wrapped in warmth and protectiveness by him. I just feel like something is now wrapped around me and it's nice, comfortable. When I was home later that evening I felt like I had come out on the other side of something, if that makes any sense.
Old 15-09-2016, 08:48 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBasket
I'm in a thaw at last where my twin flame acknowledged me in a public setting and our energy shifted to one of peace.

The thaw has been so beneficial for me and I feel a surge of well-being and contentment. I got the "Eight of Wands" tarot card in the future position. I'm getting daily confirmation of my energy shift from others. My cells feel changed and I feel so relaxed and connected with the moment and just with life in general.

I realize it was about 2 years ago this month that I was in the height of my "bubble love" feelings for my twin. Then we had about a year of emotional intensity contact/no contact, then our marriages blew up, followed by a year of no contact.

Today I realized that I no longer miss the bubble love and intensity of the connection with my twin. I do not wish for a reunion that would reactivate that type of over-the-top energy. But now I equate my twin with that "spark-of-awakening" intensity because I experienced him energetically.

For those who are further in the journey, does that bubble love intensity follow your connection always? Is it possible for you both to ease into a gentle, supportive, soul mate type relationship?

It is the first time I've every understood this key component of separation ... the runner cannot distinguish the love of the twin from the overwhelming energy of the union. Yet sadly, the chaser often interprets this as personal rejection.

So what happens next? Can reunited twins ever "chill out" together?
What I believe is tfs are catalysts to our spiritual awakening, there is a reconnect with the inner self which feels like we've come home. They have put us in touch with ourselves through their energy being similar to ours. Our sense of seperation that we felt before was more to do with the "forgetfulness" of our divine nature that happens when we enter physical existance and so when coming face to face with our own energy snaps us back into recognising the power we have inside and this is what we feel as this overwhelming love.

In the beginning though the mind relates this feeling with the one who was the catalyst, so another seperation happens between you and the catalyst in order for us to consciously equate the energy you feel is actually you, the physical mind though still needs to catch up so there are moments where there is clarity and other times where you still question if its indeed this relationship we call tfs.

What I believe you are feeling now is a stabalising of your energy, your physical mind is aligning with what your inner self knows. You are probably now consciously up to speed with your own vibration which balances that feeling of euphoria or the bubble love as you call it. You are now not the same person you were to the one you were before you met.

What happens now if you still wish to enter into a relationship it would be as two pillars standing side by side seeing yourselves as equals with no desire to collapse into the usual emotional dramas. You will understand the deep connection you have and have no need to "miss" them when or if you seperate because you stand strong in your own divine nature, and in that you know there is no real seperation, not with them, nor with any other being. We are all connected and you can see this simply through the similarities of feeling here on this forum.
Old 15-09-2016, 09:45 PM
Guide

I don't relate to this bubble love phase. When we first met it was just like coming home, we were both comfortable and relaxed. When I realised who my twin was, I immediately ran. It took a while of seperation and a lot of spiritual development and growth, so that when I saw my twin again, I was more relaxed and so he was also relaxed. We were 'home' again. We chilled out together and it was very enjoyable. We are both going through huge changes and moving houses. I am drawn to get a place closer to him so we can spend more time together but the fear is rising in me that he may reject me (even though he never has) and so I have more work to do yet. I have to keep remembering to trust the connection we have with the divine and that it is all part of an ordered plan. I am starting to dream about him now and last night after spending time with him, the dream was quite beautiful. He was very innocent and trusting like a baby and I was responsible for him.
Old 15-09-2016, 10:34 PM
Experiencer
Thank you for your responses. I've enjoyed reading and pondering your comments - very thought-provoking.

As Bluebird said, the initial intensity may have felt that way because I didn't have the spiritual foundation either. So what I call "bubble love" was a feeling that he and I were alone in a magical mirroring bubble. Things I wished he'd say or do came true exactly as I imagined in 24 hours of sending out the wish, I felt those euphoric love chemicals surging through my body, giddiness in his presence, non-stop smiles, creative resonance in our collaborative work as if we were two minds melding and becoming greater whole than our two parts, loss of appetite and sleep during the joy of being alive together, and even non-wuwu people would tell me they saw purple energetic light flowing between us when we were in the same room together.

But this made it hard to be an in-tuned parent to my (then 9 year old) daughter. This made it hard to continue on in my marriage and try to act as if it hadn't changed my world (twin connection was chaste, but nonetheless impactful). This made it hard to interact with the rest of the world when it was just the twin and me in the bubble. When we were naturally apart at the end of the day or on weekends, I felt such emptiness without him before my personal healing work took over.

I fully agree with Emm's summary of the experience. Well said! For me it has been a personal transformation with the twin as a catalyst for knowledge of spiritual connectedness that has been "lost" in this physical life. This feeling of peaceful good will has even extended to my stbx Husband too - we're getting along so well and are kind to and supportive of each other while moving toward divorce.

So I'll just have to see how life unfolds - I have a number of useful perspectives presented with ssdm1's easeful, soulmate-type reunion, Emm's words of two pillars that are equal and have outgrown the drama, taurusnsane's acclimation and enjoyment of "bubble love forever" and hineahuone and bluebird's comments of the world of BOTH: on the one side experiencing calm/at home/relaxed/unconditional love and the other side of triggering/rising fear/trust and rejection issues (or bluebird, you just really noted to watch out for triggers and enjoy the love).

I'm digging it as it unfolds! Glad I've always loved stories of "Lord of the Rings" and "Star Wars" and epic journeys because I feel like I'm on one now, even though I haven't physically traveled far from home. But emotionally/mentally/spiritually and cellularly I sure have, as have all of you.
Old 16-09-2016, 01:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBasket
Glad I've always loved stories of "Lord of the Rings" and "Star Wars" and epic journeys because I feel like I'm on one now, even though I haven't physically traveled far from home. But emotionally/mentally/spiritually and cellularly I sure have, as have all of you.

This is so beautiful. Have you heard of Joseph Campbell's Hero's Journey? I think you'll dig it. To awaken is to travel far far from Home... to forget who we are and be lost in the world of "normalcy," to heed the call to the journey, to battle then befriend our inner demons, only to return once again Home, to the place that after it all... we never really left.

Red, I just realized that we stop feeling those roller coaster feelings of incredible bliss then emptiness and loneliness when we connect then disconnect with our twins when we realize our own wholeness... When we remember that we are, so to speak, our twin flame, and that we are always Home. Then the waters smooth out and things become peaceful because you realize you already have what you want. Of course there will still be the Unconditional Love but it will come with the peace of knowing that Love is always within US, instead of thinking it is coming from them. <3