Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 15-09-2016, 12:09 AM
Master

My tf

The other day tf broke the "news" that im not his tf, claiming another woman to be, that hes been in daycare with as a child, hes nentioned her before, just that he never forgot her, thats all. She apparently lives where he grew up kinda two, three hours away. He claims shes me from our past life together with big events. Claims that shes talking to him and are healing him as hes going through a lot of his childhood abuse in his head and are very bad, to the point all he do is bed and sleep and work, sweating tons, showering all the time, beams to his head and lots of pain so he cant talk, only lay.

The thing is, i have the memories, to 100%, the visions, the dreams about this past life so i know with certainty shes not his twin, because only his twin did what we did with all my memories etc in that life, and i have them, and i know to the very core of my soul i did. I e even got confirmed name too. Ive even connected with his soul, that tells me im true.
But he claimed oh, its false memories! You are just blah blah, and put with ne for a project, i dont know what the future brings, im fond of you, to of course i love abd want you to get jealous of another male friend i have. Very jealous.

Its the classic tf running now where hes facing all his bad stuff and its torturous pain as he was most heavily abused. He knows what to do and that he has no other choice than release it and not project, and love himself.

On top of it were juust about to sort out our debts, work, we got a new house just moved and as usual i do everything. That he said that broke my heart. Same time, i know in my hearts of heart who i am, and who he is.

Anyone here had the same thrown in the face and what did you do? How did it went?
Old 15-09-2016, 12:20 AM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie
The other day tf broke the "news" that im not his tf, claiming another woman to be, that hes been in daycare with as a child, hes nentioned her before, just that he never forgot her, thats all. She apparently lives where he grew up kinda two, three hours away. He claims shes me from our past life together with big events. Claims that shes talking to him and are healing him as hes going through a lot of his childhood abuse in his head and are very bad, to the point all he do is bed and sleep and work, sweating tons, showering all the time, beams to his head and lots of pain so he cant talk, only lay.

The thing is, i have the memories, to 100%, the visions, the dreams about this past life so i know with certainty shes not his twin, because only his twin did what we did with all my memories etc in that life, and i have them, and i know to the very core of my soul i did. I e even got confirmed name too. Ive even connected with his soul, that tells me im true.
But he claimed oh, its false memories! You are just blah blah, and put with ne for a project, i dont know what the future brings, im fond of you, to of course i love abd want you to get jealous of another male friend i have. Very jealous.

Its the classic tf running now where hes facing all his bad stuff and its torturous pain as he was most heavily abused. He knows what to do and that he has no other choice than release it and not project, and love himself.

On top of it were juust about to sort out our debts, work, we got a new house just moved and as usual i do everything. That he said that broke my heart. Same time, i know in my hearts of heart who i am, and who he is.

Anyone here had the same thrown in the face and what did you do? How did it went?

I actually had some doubtful negative energy come into me too the past couple days, today it seems to have finally mostly passed.

This probably has to do with the transitions that are going on and everything being overwhelming to him. The divine masculine is trying to manifest a lot of things right now and he is tired, confused, and feeling out of control.

I too had similar thoughts run through, I started thinking about those near twin flames and soulmates I passed up for some odd reason. But I know who my true twin flame is, she is waiting for me.....
I need to apologize for this as well, I don't even know what came over me, but the seed of the thoughts was doubt.

Don't worry, it might make things worse, but I think he will come around, just like me, just let him work through it, let him rest.
Old 15-09-2016, 11:57 AM
Master

Thank you for your encouraging words, hes also accused me of being a thief can you believe it, just because during the years ive been ill, we couldnt afford me getting my own renewal of my passport, so i could get my own bank account. And it wouldnt had matter, as we only had one salary. So oh it was no end on how he said to me oh darling, just go ahead, the money is ours, yours too, get your needs, i understand, etc all ive ever had in years non stop, i was very reluctant and had problems with it for a long time, especially living on my own for so long.
Now all of a sudden hes teisted it 180 degrees to ive stole all that and that im a thief. Can you believe it. So i got that too. He know and i know the truth but he continues.

Hes very bad, he cant barely talk but when he does, he say things like hes said to me or, goes on for hours. He knopws im suffering and am alone and having to deal with everything myself, now on top of that weve been exposed to our friend that helped us all of a sudden committed identity theft towards us, set up utilities in his name on this address, with another utility company than the one ive chosen two days before he did(i put it up), ordered internet and phones to here in his name, even though he doesnt live here, (he does have an address) tries to demand access to bank/standing orders, control what we buy and cant buy according to him, were not even allowed to buy a simple table and dining chairs or curtains in my own style according to him, despite weve just moved and there are no furnitures. Not even a hoover were we according to him allowed.
Hes came to help us move, hes been sonewhat helpful, but now its all bad. He took the bills for our debt that i want to sort, with him, without permission, he opened mail to tf without permission and read his diaries and threw them away. I was lied to so i wouldnt protest telling me tf agreed to it which he didnt. I had a fight with him over tfs diaries, hes even read them. I wouldnt dream of doing that. Oh and he got tf jealous like big time as tf saw he tried to flirt his way in with me. I didnt go aling with that though.

So weve had all this on top. The sad thing is he could talk on my level which is rare. Now were gonna have to turn him in to the police. So tf talked long about this with me at least but he says he cant do anything but lay there in pain. But what about what hes said to me... Do you think its gonna turn ir is he gonna keep on believing another is his tf??? When im the one with all memories etc. its a part if me, my very core. I couldnt erase it even if sun turned black.
So its a blasfemy to my very soul he said that to me. What do i do to endure, waiting for him to come around and to get over that???
Is this the famous running??
Old 15-09-2016, 12:02 PM
Master

I also wonder why tf get jealous if now he says he thinks anothers his tf, how hes hated me for his percieved theft and debts(despite saying completely opposite FOR YEARS) ...wh get jealous then?? Let me go then, but no, when i tried to leave he tried to make me stay with all means. Then all of a sudden call this a family home mesning were a family thats how he said it. To saying he loaned me the money weve had together all these years, when it was completely opposite. What do i make out if all that???
Old 15-09-2016, 10:58 PM
Suspended
Guide
Actions speak louder than words. At least from my perspective.
Sometimes we say things we don't really mean.

I think it's more important that you stay together, rather than staying with the label of TF. It's just a label, don't get too worked up over it. Also I have a good memory, I remember a little while back you posted that you think you have multiple twin flames, maybe this is his way of trying to get even.

I don't know what to say about the actions of your "friend" though.
Obviously he's not a very good friend, something might have to be done about that, you should create better boundaries beforehand, he seems predatory.
Old 15-09-2016, 11:19 PM
Master

Yes i did, nothing to hide there:) but i didnt act upon it, i rejected them, and i didnt start to talk about tem to his face eirher and tell him hes not it. So there is a big difference. So what is there to get even about?
I like your relaxed style:)
As it is him and me hasnt spoken for a year, until the other day, where he again informs me hes healing, hes in pain, he cant speak to me just lay there in pain, while abuse memory after memory comes, making his body twitch of pain and of beams. Plus back pain. I know theres nothing to do about it, but how long can a person take of not talking and being never seeing? A year? Two? Three?
Old 15-09-2016, 11:24 PM
Master

The friend yes. He tries to move in again in my life or rather, our lives. Long story but hes like glue, literally. Its a loooong story. Right now im just confused and well..tfs in bed. Ive juust ggone through a very stressful situation, only to have to deal with more. So im not fully myself. Let me just say if i exposed all the gory details noone would believe me or understand. Id rather not explain it public.
Old 16-09-2016, 12:10 AM
Suspended
Guide
I've been working with this geode with clear quartz crystal inside since yesterday and it seems to help me a lot, calming me down, easing my pains. Also doing energizing meditations. I feel much better today, thanks for noticing.
It was strange too, the first moment I held it I felt almost instant healing, and the rock got really warm/hot, but now it doesn't get too warm.

Clear quartz is awesome. Has your twin tried working with it?
I think I remember you saying it turned black or something?

Maybe your twin won't act on it either too. Probably just saying it to try to make you feel something.

At least you two are together though, I don't have that luxury, but me and my twin are at peace for the moment at least, but separated.

I too omit a lot of the gory details in my stories, they are kind of unbelievable too.

I will do some more praying for all the twin flames in pain. One of these days, we will have peace.
Old 18-09-2016, 10:44 AM
Master

Yeah, youre right.. Same time its just as painful what im accused of and how hes treating me..like two people literally and he swings. From saying one thing to another.
No hes never worked with any crystals the only time was when i gave him some to work when he was attacked and the crystal came home black. I do like clear crystal always have. Maybe i should look in to it. Any ideas how to work with it? Any way i can use it to help?
For years, he told me all money we have are ours, together, and the path were on says it too. Hes been all understanding too about my illness and everything. For years, hes been trying to convince me its ok that he takes care of me and all is mine to use. Now, he says ive been living on him, and as im in the process with work, bank account, pass port renewal soon to be he tells me get my own, he wasnt like this before like i just wrote. And like i said, weve always had all together. I dont know if its because i yold him as he has bad bad credit and i dont, it would be wise not to merge legally financially but let me build up my credit. It could be that but im not sure as he tells me how he hated me for all those years. When he has been the complete opposite like said before.

I know he has trouble containing his pain from his childhood abuse, and to process but that doesnt excuse him. Hes still responsible. I dont know if he will get help now ... That might be a tricky one. He claims he knows what hes doing and leave it to me..
I can see he wants to project to me big time.. I just have to accept he could be capable of anything and take precautions.. But i mean he even said im not his twin and some woman that were one in spirit one in physical that were and thats not even true, as i have all the memories, visions and dreams and was told my name from that life when we started out on this eon this time and he was there with me as my twin so i know full well who i am to no shadow of doubt. But its hurtful hes like that.
Old 18-09-2016, 10:47 AM
Master

Hes not even content or aporeciative we recieved help from a friend to move, big time. He thinks him and i got something running and didnt fully believe me even though i could prove it. He forbid him to ever come here again, and hes my friend! He said hes trying to take me away from him and move his way in. So now all of a sudden he cares!