Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 18-05-2014, 08:41 PM
Lorelyen

Pardon?

You have replies. Have you put us on "ignore" or something?

But when you say you're done with spirituality (on another thread) it's difficult to know how to reply. Had you intended to leave the forum? In which case a reply may never get to you, so would it be a waste of time? I have only your on-line persona to go by. Thus I reply as best as I can.

No one's expecting you to share more of your beliefs than you're happy with, are they? I can sympathise. I happened to hint at the roots of my spirituality in an explanatory note and it was immediately condemned by a Christian zealot. And no, I'm not a Satanist or anything like that!

But good if the issue is now old for you.
Stay well.
Old 18-05-2014, 11:59 PM
Night Owl

I am new here. However I am not new to this SC/TF stuff. I've been viewing as a guest for a while before joining the forum, so I've read a few of your posts. You sound alot like my twin did when I first met him, only they are male and I female. I am scorpio, they are leo. My twin was very defensive about his spirituality, like it made him feel vulnerable for showing that part of his beautiful self..& his feelings. I just feel inclined to reply and say some things to you. You are open to your twin, you bare your soul to her and now maybe you feel that your vulnerability has been exploited. I think your twin is not intentionally trying to treat you in a certain way. I think you feel vulnerable. Anothers inability to be loving and intimate towards us isnt anything to do with us. It is their own inability to be open and intimate and honest with themselves. Add that to the whole twin dynamic and it can all get very confusing. Thing is, your twin may feel vulnerable to. I notice when you post a question and you have opened up, you suddenly close down again, wish everyone well and say that is that. I may be wrong but it seems it may mirror the dynamic you are sharing with your twin, openness and then ignoring, and she is mirroring that behaviour to you. Are YOU ignoring you? That is the question. Do not be afraid to share any part of yourself, you are beautiful for having the courage to be open. Do not take it personaly or to heart if your twin closes down on you or beat yourself up with blame. Acknowledge it and see where it mirrors any part within yourself. Love every part of yourself and know that if she is your twin she loves you. You need to take care of yourself & make time for yourself, stop questioning your twins actions of ignoring you. and instead stop ignoring yourself, your own needs - sleep. Often we are angry at our twins treatment of us when really they are only mirroring the treatment we are giving to ourselves.

Warmly, KosmicL.
Old 19-05-2014, 02:24 AM
Night Owl

Following on from my above post... Apologies, I see now perhaps you are not referring to your twin flame. I saw you had referred to your twin before in another post and so I assumed you was here as well. If this girl is a soul connection though, the mirroring could still be happening and the above could still be applicable to your currrnt situation...If not, please feel free to pass it by.
Old 19-05-2014, 05:48 AM
Tesla_Rain

Quote:
Originally Posted by KosmicL
I am new here. However I am not new to this SC/TF stuff. I've been viewing as a guest for a while before joining the forum, so I've read a few of your posts. You sound alot like my twin did when I first met him, only they are male and I female. I am scorpio, they are leo. My twin was very defensive about his spirituality, like it made him feel vulnerable for showing that part of his beautiful self..& his feelings. I just feel inclined to reply and say some things to you. You are open to your twin, you bare your soul to her and now maybe you feel that your vulnerability has been exploited. I think your twin is not intentionally trying to treat you in a certain way. I think you feel vulnerable. Anothers inability to be loving and intimate towards us isnt anything to do with us. It is their own inability to be open and intimate and honest with themselves. Add that to the whole twin dynamic and it can all get very confusing. Thing is, your twin may feel vulnerable to. I notice when you post a question and you have opened up, you suddenly close down again, wish everyone well and say that is that. I may be wrong but it seems it may mirror the dynamic you are sharing with your twin, openness and then ignoring, and she is mirroring that behaviour to you. Are YOU ignoring you? That is the question. Do not be afraid to share any part of yourself, you are beautiful for having the courage to be open. Do not take it personaly or to heart if your twin closes down on you or beat yourself up with blame. Acknowledge it and see where it mirrors any part within yourself. Love every part of yourself and know that if she is your twin she loves you. You need to take care of yourself & make time for yourself, stop questioning your twins actions of ignoring you. and instead stop ignoring yourself, your own needs - sleep. Often we are angry at our twins treatment of us when really they are only mirroring the treatment we are giving to ourselves.

Warmly, KosmicL.
Thank you for that beautiful post..