Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 01-11-2011, 10:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules
Can I just make a mention, here in the UK when one is using any form of 'tool' to connect to spirit, once Spirit start to come through the sitter is to be informed and the 'tool' put down. It's forms part of the new fraudulent mediums act established a couple of years ago.

Ah Jules, problem then arises define "spirit".
Old 01-11-2011, 11:06 PM
AngelicOrin

Quote:
Originally Posted by norseman
Ah Jules, problem then arises define "spirit".

I am not too sure about Jules, but I would define "spirit" to the higher spiritual beings, such as angels, gods, the Creator = it is more of a collective term than individual names of different spiritual beings.
Old 02-11-2011, 02:16 PM
Greyeyes

Ouija boards are a tool for other spirits to use to communicate with us the living. It is like Forest Gumps box of cherries, you never know what you are going to get. You can bring in people who have gone into the light which is completely safe or you can bring in spirits that have never been in the light. I call these waywards and they still have ego attached. And once they connect to people in this world many do not want to let go. Then the real fun begins.
Tarot on the other hand is a tool that helps a person tap into their own knowledge. Our sub-conscious mind misses nothing and so it knows where each card is in the deck. It is like a tool or a short cut for people who can not tap into the knowing, yet. Tarot is a person getting knowledge from their higher self, threw their own sub-conscious mind and into this earth awareness. And with Tarot the only ego that you have to deal with is your own.
I have 0 Ouija boards and I also have about 3 Tarot decks. I have never had a spirit problem with the Tarot deck. If you are going to mess with spirit stuff it is a good idea to work on getting rid of your fears first. All of this is not right or wrong, it is just from my experience over the years.