Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Philosophy & Theory

Old 24-12-2018, 03:47 AM
Pathfinder

Gandhi was a good example of dealing with many forms of social and government injustices; he was not afraid to fight it was just how he fought which was like an irresistible force at times because of his deep convictions!
Old 24-12-2018, 01:19 PM
Pathfinder

another example was the founder of the martial art of Aikido, Morihei Ueshiba, who could expertly intercept or side step an attacker and also hold back or then turn an attackers power against them.
Old 24-12-2018, 06:47 PM
Pathfinder

I'd add that it is important not to idealistically bite off more than we can chew by ourselves. For instance the teaching of, "love thine enemy" is really an advanced attainment that may not work out (or be could be taken advantage of) unless one also has the wisdom and power needed to go with it.
Old 24-01-2019, 05:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
Those who are low frequency negative energies have their own issues to deal w/. It isn’t necessary for us to take in their energy. We have more than sufficient ability to decline to share it.

If those who are negative cross over into behavior that is unlawful or violating your rights, call the cops. Don't put up w/ abusive behavior. If they are just negative energy sumps, work on establishing your own energetic sovereignty & ask why you’re inviting their energy into the sanctity of your energy field.

Looking at others as evil likely gives them MUCH more power than they deserve. Low frequency energies aren’t powerful at all. They are really pitifully weak. Our fear of them gives them the ability to scare us though. We give them this power. Organized religion (multiple ones) has worked long & hard for 1000s of years to convince us that we are powerless to evil. Disinformation. Those who are energetically savvy in these religions know that fear of anything is more than sufficient for us to remain at a low frequency.

there are some really nice posts in this thread, this being one of my favorites.

looks like this thread was recently resurrected after 7 years sleeping hehe.. well I want to add what I usually think about evil. first a disclaimer that I really don't know much about the going-ons of the complex spiritual world and other realms and all that so only speaking from a mainly mundane and personal philosophy derived from my learning and understanding of things that go on..

What I think is that by and large evil is usually akin to unconsciousness. Which is one of the reasons it's synonymous with darkness and is defeated by light. In most cases a form of evil will cease to exist when enough light is shed or cast on it. generally it's just a misunderstanding or misinterpretation of some sort, whether the person producing it is mislead, or just the recipient is misunderstanding it. I mean besides that, people who are hurt sometimes choose to hurt others, but even that is because they are misunderstood and misunderstand how to exist properly and act from their true nature.. which may be muddled by a combination of other misunderstandings and such. like people who poison themselves with whatever substance and their brain and bodily functions suffer, so they are sort of a shell of themselves and not able to behave as their true selves. and really we see a whole lot of that going on. Not everyone is as much a victim as the next person, but overall this misinformed society is not living up to its divine potential because it is not living and loving as it should.

So that is what I think most evil is rooted from. I can't speak for other dimensions and all that jazz, but here I think that the majority of cases of presumed evil could be solved and resolved with some extra light and understanding, and the right teaching so those accused of evil can realize the truth of their own path and self.. illuminated by light so they don't feel they have to suffer in darkness alone anymore. More people can help each other when paths are lit up because it's harder finding and saving people who are hiding in the dark not knowing where or how to go or that there really is anyone else out there who cares or is willing to share light. Interesting to think about auras and all that and what beautiful brilliant rainbow-filled light each individual is exuding underneath it all
Old 27-01-2019, 06:07 AM
Master
Stop creating it internally and projecting it outwardly. That leaves you with nothing to deal with.