Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 19-10-2018, 12:17 AM
Newbie ;)
Guide
VI The Lovers

For some reason when I pick the card VI The Lovers i tend to think of preserving the rainforest.

From before I knew it could mean love and sexuality, but also a choice.

Now I think of the rainforest - plants, animals and humans living there.

When VI The Lovers comes into one of my readings, I'm thinking that I should give money to The Rainforest Fund - a fund that has projects in all the rainforests on this planet - helping both plants, animals and humans.

In the tarot deck Vision Quest the cards Wheel of fortune and The World are named Small Medicine Wheel and Big Medicine Wheel, so saving life there is very tarot and very spiritual.

I think it's important to heal our roots in so many ways. Supporting The Rainforest Fund is the best option.

In my opinion, that is the best option for a good choice - a choice which VI The Lovers is known for.
Old 20-10-2018, 10:11 PM
Master
sum tims iv pic crds wish sum 1 elsee got agan i no lst mnth i did 5 peplee a redin in personn sum crds clasht sum did not 2 got simlerr crdss thy did but its way taroott it is

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 20-10-2018, 10:47 PM
Newbie ;)
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
sum tims iv pic crds wish sum 1 elsee got agan i no lst mnth i did 5 peplee a redin in personn sum crds clasht sum did not 2 got simlerr crdss thy did but its way taroott it is

Thank you so much for your reply, Dream Jo.

You may not know it, but your words inspire me so much!

I agree that the cards can appear rather strange sometimes, so with the interpretations. But one need to use the imagination to develop.

What I was reminded from your words, is to trust my thought that my way is what I named Silver Hand Tarot.

I'm thinking that The Sun is Gold and are for winners and front-runners, while The Moon is silver and for those who are a good number two. Finally bronze are for those who has a well developed third eye, a feminine trait.

Why I mention this is because I with my Silver Hand Tarot does two full readings on one question and trust the second one. A bronze or Third Eye Reading would be to make full readings three times and trust the last one.

Of course it demands more patience but the reward is more personalized readings depending on what type you are.

Again - thanks!

minx.