Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Music

Old 12-10-2018, 04:13 AM
Guide
Color We Got Married

An important song by Paul McCartney is called WE GOT MARRIED, which sounds especially good in its live version. From his album "Flowers In the Dirt," it has very unique and dynamic instrumentation, but it is the abundance of meaningful lyrics that stand out for me.
There is so much useful information here about how to create a successful married relationship.

Old 13-10-2018, 02:04 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer21
An important song by Paul McCartney is called WE GOT MARRIED, which sounds especially good in its live version. From his album "Flowers In the Dirt," it has very unique and dynamic instrumentation, but it is the abundance of meaningful lyrics that stand out for me.
There is so much useful information here about how to create a successful married relationship.

Thank you for sharing this beautiful song by the one and only Paul McCartney. I found its lyrics full of truth and I especially admire the emphasis on living for love. I found a live video recording and enjoyed it very much. The instrumentation has tones of courage and mystery, which I believe wrap love's values. The song was also a very pure testimony to his marriage with Linda McCartney. Timeless!
What is a question but a call to the Universe for its answer? Who are you but a call of the Universe to be heard? Unity is the true foundation of our unfolding reality. We all belong together within the kaleidoscope of our perceived singularity.
Old 14-10-2018, 09:13 AM
Guide
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starflower
Thank you for sharing this beautiful song by the one and only Paul McCartney. I found its lyrics full of truth and I especially admire the emphasis on living for love. I found a live video recording and enjoyed it very much. The instrumentation has tones of courage and mystery, which I believe wrap love's values. The song was also a very pure testimony to his marriage with Linda McCartney. Timeless!

Starflower, I'm thrilled that you appreciate this song as much as I do. I love your insightful comments about the instrumentation. And I'm happy you were able to find a live video of it. From the beginning of Paul and Linda's relationship, I knew intuitively that they were Soulmates (possibly Twin Souls), so I think the high vibrations of this song express that fact.

Old 14-10-2018, 01:14 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer21
Starflower, I'm thrilled that you appreciate this song as much as I do. I love your insightful comments about the instrumentation. And I'm happy you were able to find a live video of it. From the beginning of Paul and Linda's relationship, I knew intuitively that they were Soulmates (possibly Twin Souls), so I think the high vibrations of this song express that fact.

I completely agree with you, Explorer21. There is alot to ponder in the metaphor called Twin Souls. That is a harmony unto itself and just like the song, We Got Married, shows, being married to love and just for love, is the ultimate door to creation. I believe the world is going to see a whole new version of itself because loving people with a soul foundation will simply pour joy and art as life into the world. There is no when to that outcome; it can appear in people's lives now so much as they allow that their joy is soul significant. Obviously, Paul did and he has spread that joy and its resulting compassion around the world.
What is a question but a call to the Universe for its answer? Who are you but a call of the Universe to be heard? Unity is the true foundation of our unfolding reality. We all belong together within the kaleidoscope of our perceived singularity.