Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 15-09-2016, 10:42 PM
Experiencer

Could we both be running?

This back and forth is driving me bonkers. Yesterday, he seemed extremely nervous when he saw me- red face, shaking, (& when I asked him if I'd see him at a mutual friend's social gathering this weekend, you would've thought he'd seen a ghost he was so pale). But today, he was cheerful towards me and it scared me a little/ I wish I'd be more mature and just hold a normal conversation about something other than work (which is what we always default to, it's comfortable and we work together). Any pointers?
Old 16-09-2016, 06:09 AM
Experiencer
Yes you could both be running & have the same perception of each other.
If you feel he doesn't want you or uncomfortable with him then that is the energy/telepathy you will be sending & vice versa.
Old 16-09-2016, 06:22 AM
Lorelyen

I have to ask, is this really a twin flame?

Wouldn't someone feel fairly comfortable just not talking in the presence of their "twin flame". People seem to insist on needing to talk so much but by stifling conversations about work then something else should emerge eventually, unless you're on the wrong track with this guy. However, it could be shyness.

Is he around the same age as you?

Last edited by Clover : 16-09-2016 at 07:22 AM.
Old 16-09-2016, 06:47 AM
Knower

I think the mistake we make is just this "higher" and "lower" state of Conciousness stuff. It feels like a constant pressure that u could behave better and will make it feel impossible. I think best just to allow the other person room so if they are a bit of a loser they don't get supported but also not shut down with some "u better be the highest self" lol
Old 16-09-2016, 09:44 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
I have to ask, is this really a twin flame?

Wouldn't someone feel fairly comfortable just not talking in the presence of their "twin flame". People seem to insist on needing to talk so much but by stifling conversations about work then something else should emerge eventually, unless you're on the wrong track with this guy. However, it could be shyness.

Is he around the same age as you?

Valid point, yes in my experience there was no problem with communicating or feeling comfortable with my TF.

However I am aware that my twin & I reached Union on earth in a lifetime a long time ago & I am unsure as what others may experience if they have yet to reach Union previously especially if they had never met on the earth before.

And then there's always he possibility that the feeling uncomfortable has develop in this life thus far due to both already having partners etc ?
Old 16-09-2016, 03:30 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romy123
This back and forth is driving me bonkers. Yesterday, he seemed extremely nervous when he saw me- red face, shaking, (& when I asked him if I'd see him at a mutual friend's social gathering this weekend, you would've thought he'd seen a ghost he was so pale). But today, he was cheerful towards me and it scared me a little/ I wish I'd be more mature and just hold a normal conversation about something other than work (which is what we always default to, it's comfortable and we work together). Any pointers?
I experienced this stage early on in our connection. Sometimes we could be so comfortable talking, sometimes I could talk to everyone else in the room but him. I could see how my presence would make him nervous at times even though he was naturally such a performer and so extroverted. I think this dynamic is true when you both have some sort of discomfort with attachment and some form of childhood walls. Yes, having the "work" to talk about is safe because you can have the energetic connection but the safety of non-important, non-vulnerable content.

The shift for us was when when we shared observations of things we appreciated in life. It was a good middle ground because it expressed our inner nature and our natural vibration comes out when you talk about something that you truly enjoy. It also doesn't need to be too personal, but it is flavored with your personality. It gives some indication of who you are and how your soul sings.

And no, this isn't running yet. You have so much visceral pain when the running really starts. But both stages (this stage and the running stage) have the push-pull dynamic, so I can see why you asked your question. It is so much about connection, walls, vulnerability, fear, and hope.

Last edited by RedBasket : 16-09-2016 at 04:56 PM.
Old 16-09-2016, 04:04 PM
Guide

yes, you could both be running. As a matter of fact, I think chasers always run without knowing it ><...

now that you know this is your TF, it's difficult to figure out what your default communication pattern is -ie, if you are comfortable or not... because the label has already created nervousness and expectations and it is your mind that keeps you from experiencing the smooth and quiet quality of tf communication -just my 2 cents. Also, never underestimate the 'noise' of so many things left unsaid between the two of you. You are so difficult to speak because you are afraid of saying what's really in your mind.
Good luck!