Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 04-08-2014, 07:08 AM
StaroftheSea

The Priests of God including Aaron prepared Tents with Holy Altars directly through God The Most High's instructions and directives Mickiel.

Jesus Christ our Saviour had both Disciples and Apostles of whom spoke to the people out in the desert travelling along, which included temples, synagogues and houses and buildings; ie everywhere. There were Holy Altars present in the Temples and Synagogues Blessed by Jesus through God The Most High.

There were Priests including Melchizedech and others of whom were appointed by Saint Peter and some of Jesus' Disciples including John the Baptist and his followers;

Hence the various Christian denominations.

There were followers in groups of Jesus' Disciples carried down through the ages/centuries.

If you identify the slightly different Holy words of Jesus' Disciples that were taught to them by Jesus, one is able to acknowledge that different Churches or places of gatherings of each of Jesus' Disciples followed what Jesus taught through each of those Disciples ie The Baptists, The Mormons, The Seventh Day Adventists, The Anglican Church (formerly Church of England) -many of the original Christian Universal Church are all formed by Jesus through His Disciples and followers.

Jesus cleanses the temple:
Then they came to Jerusalem. And He entered the temple and began to drive out those who were selling and those who were by buying in the temple. and He overturned the tables of the money changers and the seats of those who sold doves; and He would not allow anyone to carry anything through the temple. He was teaching and saying:
"Is it not written My House shall be called a House of prayer for all the nations? But you have made it a den of robbers".

Jesus was cleansing the temple while teaching the scribes and elders that His House was to be a place of prayer.

When Jesus was teaching in the temple He said:
"How can the scribes say that the Messiah is the son of David? David himself, by the Holy Spirit, declared:
"The Lord said to My Lord,
Sit at My right Hand until I put your enemies under your feet".

Jesus continued:
"David himself calls him Lord; so how can he be his son?

And the large crowd was listening to Him with delight.

Kindest wishes
Old 04-08-2014, 07:32 AM
StaroftheSea

Tending the Flock of God:
Peter 5:
"Now as an Elder myself and a witness of the sufferings of Christ, as well as one who shares in the Glory to be revealed, I exhort the elders among you to tend the flock of God that is in your charge, exercising the oversight; not under compulsion but willingly, as God would have you do it".

"Do not lord it over those in your charge, but be examples to the flock. And when the shepherd appears, you will win the crown of glory that never fades away. In the same way, you who are younger, must accept the authority of the elders. and all of you must clothe yourselves with humility in your dealings with one another. For God opposes the proud, but gives grace to the humble.

Like a roaring lion, your adversary the devil prowls around looking for someone to devour. Resist him, steadfast in your faith, for you know that your brothers and sisters in all the world are undergoing the same kinds of sufferings and after you have suffered for a little while, the God of all grace, who has called you to His eternal glory in Christ, will Himself restore, support, strengthen, and establish you.

To Him be the power forever and ever, Amen".

Your sister Church in Babylon, chosen together with you, sends you greetings".

Kindest wishes
Old 04-08-2014, 06:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by StaroftheSea
Tending the Flock of God:
Peter 5:
"Now as an Elder myself and a witness of the sufferings of Christ, as well as one who shares in the Glory to be revealed, I exhort the elders among you to tend the flock of God that is in your charge, exercising the oversight; not under compulsion but willingly, as God would have you do it".

"Do not lord it over those in your charge, but be examples to the flock. And when the shepherd appears, you will win the crown of glory that never fades away. In the same way, you who are younger, must accept the authority of the elders. and all of you must clothe yourselves with humility in your dealings with one another. For God opposes the proud, but gives grace to the humble.

Like a roaring lion, your adversary the devil prowls around looking for someone to devour. Resist him, steadfast in your faith, for you know that your brothers and sisters in all the world are undergoing the same kinds of sufferings and after you have suffered for a little while, the God of all grace, who has called you to His eternal glory in Christ, will Himself restore, support, strengthen, and establish you.

To Him be the power forever and ever, Amen".

Your sister Church in Babylon, chosen together with you, sends you greetings".

Kindest wishes

As I have stated, Christianity was never endorsed by God, never endorsed by Christ, never mentioned by God or Christ in scripture; the name Christian, the term Christian, was not created by God, it was created by the Romans. And that is just a biblical truth. The ONLY reason God needs to restore his people, is because they have failed and gotten off track; or restoration would not be needed. Christianity is a church of God in a fallen state, but they are a church of God. They just don't realize what state they are in. And its not their fault.

If we look at the seven churches in Revelation second through the third chapters, six of them Jesus has things against them. In Rev. 3:20 Jesus reveals that he stands at the door of these church eras knocking; these stages these churches have gone through;

He's on the " Outside of these churches", knocking. You only knock when you're outside. Your " Not Inside." And the Pride of Christianity will prevent them from seeing this. The pride of religion prevents any revelation of its personal true condition.
Old 05-08-2014, 10:42 AM
Master
You're pulling all the right strings there Mickiel; throughout the entire conversation... Agree with you 100 percent...

But I suppose it's all down to individual choice in the end...

Anyway ~ well done... I gave up trying to get any straight answers some time ago... Pleased you've taken over ~ it makes for interesting reading...
Old 05-08-2014, 11:10 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robinski78
You're pulling all the right strings there Mickiel; throughout the entire conversation... Agree with you 100 percent...

Anyway ~ well done... I gave up trying to get any straight answers some time ago... Pleased you've taken over ~ it makes for interesting reading...
The thing is though, nobody here is required to give straight answers to anyone, whatever a straight answer is. And especially to non-Christians given this is a Christian perspective forum. It's not your place to judge how appropriate their Christian answers are and if those answers suit your non-Christian philosophy.

mickiel talking about God restoring His people because they've failed, isn't a straight answer to anything. It just shows he's caught up in his own personal subjective church beliefs, same as everyone else.

Last edited by Baile : 05-08-2014 at 01:02 PM.
Old 05-08-2014, 01:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
The thing is though, nobody here is required to give straight answers to anyone, whatever a straight answer is. And especially to non-Christians given this is a Christian perspective forum. It's not your place to judge how appropriate their Christian answers are and if those answers suit your non-Christian philosophy.

mickiel talking about God restoring His people because they've failed, isn't a straight answer to anything. It just shows he's caught up in his own personal subjective church-dogma, same as everyone else.

I am not caught up in my own dogma, I am just free from Christian dogma, no longer bound. It is God himself who is interested in the complete restoration of all of humanity, God holds no interest in the Christian dogma of the survival of only the fittest, or just the believers. God will have us all, and he will leave no one out. In Job 23:14, " For he is in one mind, and who can turn him? And what his soul desires that he does." This means God will do exactly what he desires to do; he does what he wants, and no Christian dogma can stop him from doing it.

Well, what does he want? 1 Tim. 2:3-4, " For this is Good and Acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, Who will have ALL men to be saved, and to come to the knowledge of the truth." This is what God wants, and he gets what he wants; he wants us all to be saved, and he has said that's good and acceptable to him. Christians may not accept this, but they are not in control of human salvation. 1 Tim. 4:10 describes God as " The Savior of ALL men", then it shows a second group who are saved, it says " Specially of those that believe", two obvious groups are saved here; ALL MEN, AND, all believers, obviously meaning unbelievers are destined to be given salvation, something the Christians are obviously against. And they did not used to be against that, but their beliefs have morphed into being like that now. They have included damnation of humans into their doctrines; where did this come from?
Old 05-08-2014, 01:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robinski78

Really salvation is not up to individual choice, that is not biblical. The choice has long ago been made for humanity by God himself, and I will show that later; there will be no choice. God is doing this; God is doing salvation, and it matters not to him what humans do.

Which is hard to believe, because of what religion has long put out there in the information highways. Humanity is uninformed on its true salvation; the incredible heart of its true merciful God.
Old 05-08-2014, 01:16 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickiel
I am not caught up in my own dogma, I am just free from Christian dogma, no longer bound.
You wrote:

The ONLY reason God needs to restore his people, is because they have failed and gotten off track.

That's religious dogma any way you slice it. I suppose one could say it's not specifically Christian, I can see that. But it's still dogma, and you're obviously caught up in it.

EDIT:

Really salvation is not up to individual choice... The choice has long ago been made for humanity by God himself.

More dogma.
Old 05-08-2014, 01:21 PM
Master

Here's the actual argument that's going on here:

I don't like Barney the clown because he doesn't have a big red nose. I like Bozo the clown because he does. Bozo is what a real clown looks like.

Arguing over which person's version of religious dogma is correct. When both versions are just religious dogma, period. Very little if anything to do with actual spiritual insight.
Old 05-08-2014, 01:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
You wrote:

The ONLY reason God needs to restore his people, is because they have failed and gotten off track.

That's religious dogma any way you slice it! I suppose one could say it's not specially Christian, I can see that. But it's still dogma, and you're obviously caught up in it.

EDIT:

Really salvation is not up to individual choice... The choice has long ago been made for humanity by God himself.

More dogma.

ALL of humanity are God's people, not just certain religious believers; God is not a groupie. All of humanity is off track, living without God, confused on his ways and being, and caught up in their own version of this mess we know as our reality. But that IS because God wanted it this way at first, which is WHY none of us are condemned; we did not do this to ourselves.

In the human world, anyone can be charged as guilty and condemned, in God's world, there is now no condemnation; Jesus was charged and killed for our crimes; the case has been closed; we all make it in the end.

That is the good news which no caustic criticism can change.