Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 15-08-2019, 03:44 PM
Master
This certainly is one type of mark, I agree. The inner mark which denotes where we are on our journey.

I wonder though...what would cause the archetypal Cain to be shunned or at least noted by all even where he was a stranger and his deeds were not known?

The inner mark of the unawakened -- and the accompanying lack of higher chakra energy -- would generally only be widely noticeble if all others everywhere were awakened. I'm not certain how likely this would have been.

So I'm still thinking it may have been a physical feature of some kind. What is fascinating is that there is no description whatsoever...only conjecture.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 15-08-2019, 03:56 PM
ImthatIm

Maybe it is possible that the cloud one carries around or the heaviness
or darkness or twisted-ness or depression that is very visible on a person is the mark.
Which could be considered a mark on the soul.Which enters His/Her thinking and work or actions,
which could be what is meant by the forehead or right hand, the location of the mark.

Possibly being sealed with God is that lightness, overjoyed, confident,Loved
look that people have when there soul is at peace with God.

You could say evidence of Light or lack of Light that shows outwardly could be a mark.
))((
^^^^^
Old 25-08-2019, 05:41 PM
Guide
There is a strong possibility that the so-called "Mark of the Beast" is a computer code used by an Anti-Christ who is a person living now---the computer code 666. The Bible says people will receive a "Mark" on their hands or forehead, so that they will be eligible to trade and so on. I think this may be some kind of computer chip that is placed beneath a person's skin.