Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 16-09-2019, 01:30 PM
Seeker

What i have learned along the way is that this reality is in fact a sort of a virtual reality. The soul is in this body like a human in an exoskelleton.
We think we are free to do what we want, but in fact 99% of everything that happens is predefined.

The only way to change things is to learn lifelessons.

Thats what i think of it. Is it real? Depends what you think is real, it's only for learning lessons, whe don't need these lives for anything else if you ask me.
Old 19-09-2019, 08:50 PM
MAYA EL

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
;) How do you know that (my highlights)? When you dream you believe that to be your reality. Maybe when you'll die you'll think that the afterlife is the reality ...?
That very well may be the case
Old 19-09-2019, 08:52 PM
MAYA EL

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Yes your "awareness/mind/the self" has left the body, & this drifting away action happens without conscious thought, you the aware conscious being naturally drifts out & slightly away from the physical body, however you are still here within the physical organic reality.

You did not, or have not, gone anywhere, you are still very near by your physical body. You did not enter another dimention or another reality. You can still move about within this reality & with a little thought you can interact with it.

There is only one reality, & that one reality, "is" the spiritual universe, & the organic physical system resides within the spiritual universe, along side the spiritual Heavens, however, although they reside along side of each other, they are a long distance apart from each other.

& both are constructed of the same spiritual matter, though, constructed differently of that spiritual matter.

I see what you're trying to say and that is your opinion I see it a little differently but that's fine