Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 22-08-2019, 04:11 AM
Guide
The Garden of Eden

There are certain races of highly evolved space beings who are known as Elder Races or Guardians of our planet Earth. From the time that humans first lived on Earth, these Elder Races have been our guardians, teachers and guides.

The Elder Races were the creators of our ancestors' physical bodies. Of course, they did not create humanity's spiritual nature, because this is impossible for mortal beings. Those aspects of the Soul Self are directly of and from the Divine Creator and are a significant part of Its eternal and immortal Being. But they most certainly did create the mortal bodies which these Soul Selves express through.

When Earth was ready for humans to live on it (eons ago), certain physical characteristics were developed by means of the extraterrestrials' genetic engineering science, and the Biblical 'Garden of Eden' was the Elder Races' biological laboratory. Adam in the Bible was a race of people, not merely one individual person.

Old 22-08-2019, 05:32 AM
Master
Yes, I could well believe that. Do you think they chose earth because it just suited there needs? As there was aready life here. Were they other experiments i wonder. What do you think the purpose is?

I wish I could find the thread again, I think it was called Adam and Eve, gave an explanation of the bible Adam and Eve story. If anyone can remember it I'd be grateful of the link. Wasn't an old thread, within the past five months.
Old 22-08-2019, 04:27 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer21

Jehovah God NOR Jesus created any beings to be "Guardians of our planet Earth." they have all the Power to do it themselves. and if these "Elder Races have been our guardians, teachers and guides.", they are doing such a bad job, because the world is a MESS! but Jehovah God and Jesus will soon do away with ALL who's cause such mess.

also, are you saying that the "SOULS", were put into the bodies of humans? if so could you explain this these verses please? thanks!...

(1). Gen. 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

(2). 1Pet. 3:20 who formerly were disobedient, when once the Divine longsuffering waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was being prepared, in which a few, that is, eight souls, were saved through water.

(3). Ezek. 18:20 The soul that sin, it shall die....
Old 22-08-2019, 09:55 PM
Master
Did you realize the LORD God mentioned in Genesis 2: 17
in Hebrew is generally transliterated as Yahweh Elohim?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 23-08-2019, 05:26 PM
Guide
Angel1

Big John, thanks for your thought-provoking comment. When the Bible is translated accurately, it turns out that the "Lord God" is plural, not singular---in other words, a group of highly evolved beings ('gods') known as the Elohim. Yahweh Elohim was most likely a leader of that Elohim group. The ELohim are one of the galactic ELder Races who guard and guide our planet.
In Genesis, when "God" (the ELohim) decided to create Adam, they said, "Let US make man in our own image."

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Did you realize the LORD God mentioned in Genesis 2: 17
in Hebrew is generally transliterated as Yahweh Elohim?

Old 23-08-2019, 05:44 PM
Guide
Smile

Josephine, thanks so much for your open-minded attitude towards my post. In channeled messages, the space people of other worlds say that the planet Earth is a place where the seemingly unsolvable problems of races who live on other planets are being solved. In that sense, Earth suits their needs.

The so-called 'Garden of Eden" was not the only place where genetic experiments were carried out by space beings. They took place in other parts of the world, such as Atlantis and Egypt, for example. I think the primary purpose of the experiments was to speed up our evolution by combining the DNA of Earth humans with the DNA of highly evolved space beings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
Yes, I could well believe that. Do you think they chose earth because it just suited there needs? As there was aready life here. Were they other experiments i wonder. What do you think the purpose is?

I wish I could find the thread again, I think it was called Adam and Eve, gave an explanation of the bible Adam and Eve story. If anyone can remember it I'd be grateful of the link. Wasn't an old thread, within the past five months.

Old 23-08-2019, 05:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer21
Big John, thanks for your thought-provoking comment. When the Bible is translated accurately, it turns out that the "Lord God" is plural, not singular---in other words, a group of highly evolved beings ('gods') known as the Elohim. Yahweh Elohim was most likely a leader of that Elohim group. The ELohim are one of the galactic ELder Races who guard and guide our planet.
In Genesis, when "God" (the ELohim) decided to create Adam, they said, "Let US make man in our own image."

Nice point.

If you check, the first creation account in Hebrew, it claim Elohim did all of the creating. But in English, Elohim got translated as God.

Jesus paraphrased Psalms 82:4:
“I said, ‘You are “gods”;
you are all sons of the Most High.’"

The transliterated word in Hebrew that is translated as god in both cases is Elohim.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.