Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 08-07-2019, 09:17 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Indigo and crystal children are nonsense, so there is no difference between them. However, we are ALL starchildren because the elements which make up our body originated from the stars. Hate to break it to you, but nobody here is more special than the other. All of us are equally starseeds.

Right.
Old 10-07-2019, 08:54 AM
Master
Fundamentally there is no difference between Indigos and Crystal individuals, same as there is no fundamental difference between apples and pears, but apples and pears have notable differences otherwise you would not be able to tell them apart .

x daz x
Old 16-08-2019, 11:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantPearl
Also is there a difference between starseed and starchild? Also I don’t think there’s any mention of rainbow children on here. Is this because they are newer souls? Are all these different and what are their traits? Also I myself have an indigo aura. I know I’m a starseed but could I also be an indigo child? Or is so the two have similar traits and you can have an indigo aura and be a starseed.

The only difference they have between them is the community they come from the a different breed of people they are and whatnot . Other than that they are universal
Beings as we all are. Amen
Old 17-08-2019, 06:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantPearl
Also is there a difference between starseed and starchild? Also I don’t think there’s any mention of rainbow children on here. Is this because they are newer souls? Are all these different and what are their traits? Also I myself have an indigo aura. I know I’m a starseed but could I also be an indigo child? Or is so the two have similar traits and you can have an indigo aura and be a starseed.

Were you told you have an Indigo aura?

Or is Indigo your dominate rest color?

For me, auras change depending on what you are doing, thinking, etc.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 17-08-2019, 04:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Were you told you have an Indigo aura?

Or is Indigo your dominate rest color?

For me, auras change depending on what you are doing, thinking, etc.

Masters will have rainbow colored auras. Different colors radiating from the different colored chakra. Chakra colored from white through to black. Amen
Old 02-09-2019, 05:15 AM
Guide

I don't know, never gave much thought, only as of late. I would like to work with what I've got, instead of against it, as I have been.

I am VERY VERY Sensitive. I hurt easily, and deeply. I have big eyes, puppy eyes, and I am very loving, and caring. I have felt sinister, but have been hurting due to it, physically, and spiritually.

I self sabotage, and block myself, even my spiritual self.

People think I have an innocence to me, and that I am very young, and unknowing, but that is not so, I am older, middle age, and it is an odd thing though, the more I go through, the harder the trials, the softer I become. I don't understand it.

What WildHairedWoman said, I believe, choose a label, or don't. I'd prefer not to box myself with a label, because change is inevitable.

I have lots of Karma, and I go through it often. I get back what I've given ten fold, if it is seen as negative or positive. I have also had my ethereal spirit? read, and I am apparently very old souled. I am still learning about a lot of these things.

Maybe Indigo, maybe Crystal. Maybe Just Me.
Old 02-09-2019, 11:55 AM
Deactivated Account
The Indigo template is a bit more 'Punk Rock' then crystals...
They came to put one large, collective spanner in the system.

Crystals help to create new systems in place of the ones which are no longer working.

It is possible to have both templates though.
My indigo self is/was destructive - I was unintentionally defiant because the systems I was placed into were making me sick.
The other side of that coin is my crystal self, which is very idealistic and creative. I see a pure vision for a world which is far more equitable for all, and my expression is a creative one.
Both have and are serving me in my life purpose.

Of course... This is just me perspective from my own inner, spiritual journeying.
Old 11-09-2019, 05:48 PM
Guide
Can someone explain the different between each one or are they similar to one another. I've been hearing about it a lot, but tend to get confused by which one is what. I find it extremely interesting and I'd like to know more. Can someone explain it a little bit for me. In your own words please.
Old 06-07-2021, 11:44 PM
madalina_diana

I am indigo because dark circles of colour indigo
My spouse crystal because of her skin tone
And Jessie star because likes to look like a star in the sea.